Karine's dream comes true.

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
Following an idea and a text from Nicole, I will tell you about the end of Karine, the submissive who wanted to offer her death to her master.

Chapter 1

After being the star of a particularly trying evening for her at the BDSM club, Karine needed several days to recover from the abuse that was imposed on her.

Her master's second slave treated her wounds well, traces of a whip, burns and especially the lesions left by the hooks which crossed her breasts and were used to lift her from the ground.
Her whole body was only suffering but, little by little, all this is on the way to healing.

This morning, the master finally comes to see her in her room!
He wakes her up, kissing her tenderly, runs a hand over her still sore chest and says to her:

-I see that the form returns!
You are starting to recover from the session last weekend!

- Yes Master !
Sorry for the time it took me to get back on my feet but I'm back in shape now, you can beg me again!

- You don't have to ask for forgiveness, I don't know a lot of submissives, even very masochistic capable of enduring the abuse that was inflicted on you!
I don't think we can go much further in suffering.

- You liked it ?

- A lot and I admit I was even tempted to let go of these tortures until your death!

- And why not ?
For your pleasure, you know that I would go all the way, until death!
Besides, you are not without knowing that this is what I most desire in the world, it is my greatest fantasy this desire to exceed all my limits whatever it may cost me!

- You don't think you're going a little far!
It just crossed my mind but I have no desire to lose a submissive like you.

- Personally, I have already thought about it a lot and I often dream about it!
Wouldn't you like it?

- Stop joking with that or you would end up tempting me!

To the master's surprise, Karine gets up from the bed, kneels before her master in a submissive position, head bowed and in a breath says to her:

- I'm not kidding, do you want to beg me to death?

A long shiver runs through his master!

- And how would you see your death penalty?

- Tortured, nailed naked on a cross, exposed to a hostile crowd after having been raped and whipped very cruelly.

Still not coming back, the master tries to elude the thing by adding:

- For now, you only have to think about taking care of yourself!
We will talk about it when you are fully healed!

Karine agrees with a nod and, to show her total submission, opens the fly of her master, grabs his erect cock and begins to give him a clever blowjob.

After having ejaculated in Karine's mouth, the master comes out leaving her the wet pussy there.

Yes ! She will talk to him again about this crazy project.

Chapter 2

During the weeks which followed, while Karine continued her convalescence, they no longer spoke of Karine's ideas of death, which did not prevent her from constantly thinking about them.

This morning, naked in her room, she is still lost in thought and, while caressing her breasts, still thinks about her terrible fantasy:

- "Yes he must do it, I want him to make me suffer, I want him to humiliate me in public, I must persuade him to do it, my wounds must be so deep that it I feel like I have to kill myself!
I want to know this intense suffering from which we do not come out alive, I want to die naked nailed to a cross. "

Lost in thought, Karine does not even see that her master has joined her!

- What are you thinking about ? You seem very pensive this morning!

- Always the same thing, to this torture to death!
Feel how wet I am, I can't stop thinking about it, it has become a real obsession!
I want to be humiliated and tortured to death in public.

- You know that if we organize this in public, there will be no turning back for you!
Spectators would not understand that the end of the show was canceled.
I don't want to sound like a joke and if we do, it will really be until the end, until your death.

- Be quiet, I will not disappoint you and do not want to run away from me, even if I beg you and ask for mercy, you should not take it into account and continue until the end.

Excited by this mad desire of Karine, he unbuttoned his pants, takes out his hard cock and shoves it suddenly in the ass of Karine who was waiting for that and does everything to facilitate penetration deep inside her.
After ejaculating, the master does not say a word and leaves the room!

Karine is a little sad and thinks that he will not follow through on her crazy desires.
Although having enjoyed under the assaults of her master, she masturbates by reading for the umpteenth time stories of crucifixion and imagining herself in the place of the tortured before going to the bathroom to take a restorative shower which will allow her to return to reality.

Leaving the bathroom, she finds a letter on the table, trembling, she opens it and begins to read it:

My darling,

Since you want it so badly, I'll make your final fantasy come true!
Prepare yourself because tonight we are going on a trip!
For you, it will be a journey without return!
No need to pack your suitcase, you'll never need anything again.
For this evening, dress lightly!
A blouse, a skirt, stockings and shoes! no underwear.
Be ready for eighteen hours, I'll pick you up.

Karine's pussy is overflowing!
Her master has made up her mind, so she will die tortured in the next few days!
She can not help but caress again and go through a terrible orgasm.

Chapter 3

At eighteen, she is ready and, very nervous, she impatiently awaits the arrival of her master!
Her breasts are erect and her freshly shaved pussy is still overflowing with love juice but, despite the desire to masturbate, she strives to remain quiet.

The master finally arrives and, noticing Karine's state of excitement, he decides to make love to her tenderly, probably for the last time because what awaits her next will be suffering and repeated rapes !
This program is not made to displease her anyway.

- Ready for your last trip?

- More than ready, totally decided!

He asks her to raise her skirt, to present her buttocks and gives him an injection.

- Let's go !

Karine's legs are trembling and her heart is beating very hard when she passes the threshold of her house for the last time and climbs directly into the back of a limousine. Once seated, she feels her eyelids grow heavy, her head spinning, she wants to speak but no sound comes out of her mouth, she then sinks into a deep sleep.

When she comes to, she is in a cell!
She does not know where she is and the time she has slept!
She is surprised to always have her clothes on and takes stock of her prison, a mattress, a toilet area and in a corner a table with a hearty cold meal.
She is hungry and thirsty and does not hesitate to take advantage of what may be her last meal.

The door of her cell opens, it is her master who enters accompanied by a species of colossus with a shaved head:

- Hello Karine, this time you are there, I can do nothing more for you,
I hope you have not changed your mind, because you will probably suffer beyond what you can bear

- You scare me, but even if I could still go back I would not! Where are we ?

- It doesn't matter to you!
You will be tortured and put to death by crucifixion.
An audience of experienced amateurs paid a high price to attend your show.

- It's for when?

- We will pick you up tomorrow morning, try to sleep you will need it,
I also advise you to drink a lot, tonight, the meal you just had was your last!
I present Akim to you, he is the carpenter and also your regular executioner!
He will take your measures so that your cross will fit you like a glove!
Get up, keep your feet together and extend your arms horizontally!

Karine gets into position and, as a result, her skirt goes up revealing her shaved pussy!
Akim seeing this exposed piece of flesh asks the master:

- She will be a very beautiful crucified, could I penetrate her when she'll be nailed?

- She's yours, you can dispose of her as you see fit and even rape her now if you want!

On these beautiful words, Akim lowers his pants and shows a long thick cock in maximum erection.
He pushes Karine over the diaper and enters it without further formalities.
Karine complains a little because the machine that penetrates her is really of unusual size and spreads the edges of her pussy very hard and he does not give her time to get used to it because after a few comings and goings in her, he the frustrated abandoner ejaculates inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 3

At eighteen, she is ready and, very nervous, she impatiently awaits the arrival of her master!
Her breasts are erect and her freshly shaved pussy is still overflowing with love juice but, despite the desire to masturbate, she strives to remain quiet.

The master finally arrives and, noticing Karine's state of excitement, he decides to make love to her tenderly, probably for the last time because what awaits her next will be suffering and repeated rapes !
This program is not made to displease her anyway.

- Ready for your last trip?

- More than ready, totally decided!

He asks her to raise her skirt, to present her buttocks and gives him an injection.

- Let's go !

Karine's legs are trembling and her heart is beating very hard when she passes the threshold of her house for the last time and climbs directly into the back of a limousine. Once seated, she feels her eyelids grow heavy, her head spinning, she wants to speak but no sound comes out of her mouth, she then sinks into a deep sleep.

When she comes to, she is in a cell!
She does not know where she is and the time she has slept!
She is surprised to always have her clothes on and takes stock of her prison, a mattress, a toilet area and in a corner a table with a hearty cold meal.
She is hungry and thirsty and does not hesitate to take advantage of what may be her last meal.

The door of her cell opens, it is her master who enters accompanied by a species of colossus with a shaved head:

- Hello Karine, this time you are there, I can do nothing more for you,
I hope you have not changed your mind, because you will probably suffer beyond what you can bear

- You scare me, but even if I could still go back I would not! Where are we ?

- It doesn't matter to you!
You will be tortured and put to death by crucifixion.
An audience of experienced amateurs paid a high price to attend your show.

- It's for when?

- We will pick you up tomorrow morning, try to sleep you will need it,
I also advise you to drink a lot, tonight, the meal you just had was your last!
I present Akim to you, he is the carpenter and also your regular executioner!
He will take your measures so that your cross will fit you like a glove!
Get up, keep your feet together and extend your arms horizontally!

Karine gets into position and, as a result, her skirt goes up revealing her shaved pussy!
Akim seeing this exposed piece of flesh asks the master:

- She will be a very beautiful crucified, could I penetrate her when she'll be nailed?

- She's yours, you can dispose of her as you see fit and even rape her now if you want!

On these beautiful words, Akim lowers his pants and shows a long thick cock in maximum erection.
He pushes Karine over the diaper and enters it without further formalities.
Karine complains a little because the machine that penetrates her is really of unusual size and spreads the edges of her pussy very hard and he does not give her time to get used to it because after a few comings and goings in her, he the frustrated abandoner ejaculates inside her.
Superb, piraland waiting expectantly for the next installment

Chapter 4

Her master witnessed this rape and said to her:

- You must expect to suffer this spell many times before you die!

- I suspect it a little although I hope all the same that all those who rape me will not be early ejaculators like this brute and that I will be able to enjoy a maximum!
Will you always stay close to me during my ordeal?

- I'll be there in the front row, you can see me during all your agony

- It's good, I want to offer you my suffering and my death

Left alone, Karine finds herself confronted with herself and her thoughts!
This night which is her last, she will not sleep much!
Too excited and still having trouble realizing that tomorrow's most extreme fantasy, the deepest will become reality!
She still has a hard time getting used to the idea that tomorrow she will die on the cross and that she will suffer by exceeding all her limits!
She still wonders if she will be able to enjoy when they are going to whip her without restraint before nailing her on her cross!
She can not take it anymore and can not refrain from masturbating with energy until enjoying intensely.

In the morning she still falls asleep but not for very long because she is awakened with a start, by Akim accompanied by two guards as impressive as him.
They pull her out of her diaper and handcuff her hands in front of her and tie her to a rope.
Literally dragged out of her cell, she does not have time to put on her shoes and is still very surprised that she is left in city clothes!
It is therefore barefoot that she is drawn behind a horse which was waiting for her outside.

A long and painful march begins!

Quickly, Karine's feet are bloody but she does not complain, she wanted to be treated in this way and knows that it is nothing compared to what awaits her.
Although a burning sun shines in the sky, she shivers when arriving on the place where will take place its execution!
There are already a lot of people, a majority of men but also a few women.
She gets very wet when she realizes that the crowd is present to witness her torture.

A platform has been erected and a flogging station awaits her.

Two crosses are already erected on the platform and a man and a woman have been nailed there since probably the day before and are living in infinite suffering their last hours.
Karine finds them very beautiful, naked, marked by the flogging they underwent, exposed to the crowd and suffering the martyr.
She feels her pussy wet even harder because she realizes that soon she will join them and complete the picture.

Everything is jostling in her head!

- I am exhausted, my feet are bloody, my blouse is stuck to my skin by my perspiration and I am afraid!
A fear that twists my stomach and makes my pussy wet!
This is what I wanted but will I be able to remain worthy in front of this crowd which is there to see me suffer and die ?
Seeing the two crucified, I realize more and more that now no more reverse is possible!
I have to control myself and offer everyone an exceptional show and honor my master who allows me to realize my wildest fantasy.

Nicole
I am very happy that my master has deigned to take me with him to attend this wonderful show of people who have voluntarily come to end their lives by being crucified.

When we arrived, two people, a man and a woman, were already crucified and seemed to be suffering terribly.

Just the sight of these naked people, nailed to their cross, excited me terribly.
As I am not allowed to wear underwear, I directly felt the tips of my breasts pointing and my pussy began to flow between my thighs.
My master recommended that I be very attentive to everything that was going to happen because it was very possible that he would soon consider making me undergo the same treatment, to realize my ultimate fantasy.

We are now waiting for the rest of the show, it seems that it will be unimaginable and we were promised that we were not going to be disappointed by the woman, a certain Karine, who decided to offer her death to her master .

For now, I wing staring at the disorderly movements of the two crucified while my master who lifted my loose dress on my hips is rummaging through my soggy crotch.
He pulls me by the hair and forces me to take his sex in the mouth and give him oral sex.
It would not occur to me to refuse and it is with good grace that I run .

He just has time to ejaculate in my mouth before the star of the day appears .
She is a very beautiful woman in her thirties and I am surprised that she was left her clothes.
She looks confident and determined to offer us a high-end show, a unique representation of her slow and cruel death on the cross.

I imagine myself in her place and realize that it takes courage and an unwavering will to suffer what she will suffer!
It excites me to the highest point and I feel that in the depths of myself, I envy her and would see me offer this gift of me to my master as well!
Because of these thoughts, I just went through an orgasm that I tried to hide but my pussy betrayed me by squirting like a fountain.

Karine's party is about to begin and I don't want to miss anything of her suffering, her emotions, her enjoyments.

I am really looking forward and happy to have the privilege of being able to attend this voluntary execution.

This story really impresses me. Never read something like this before. I can't get around to worry HYPOTHETICALLY: Be honest! Undoubtedly there are thousands of millions of men who would give everything to witness such a party in reality. No matter if the victim does it voluntary or not! BUT: can you imagine that somewhere on this planet there is only ONE female human being with Karine's attitude that would volunteer such a treatment? I think definitely not.

Chapter 5

Her legs flutter as she climbs the few steps of the platform.
Everything is in place, the portico for its flogging and her cross which is there, lying there impatiently waiting for her to be nailed to be erected and leading her towards a slow and cruel death.

- Are you kidding yourself or do you prefer that I snatch your clothes sadistically asks Akim?

She decides to make herself an exciting striptease by fixing in the eyes her master who is there in the first row.
So she begins to lasciviously unbutton her blouse and slides it under the envious eyes of the spectators!
Then it was her skirt's turn which quickly slipped to the floor and she kicked the crowd.
She is now naked except for her garter belt and her torn stockings which she quickly removed.
She knows that she will never wear clothes again and that excites her to the highest point, she feels her cum run between her thighs!
She turns to her executioner and says to him:

- I'm ready, you can do anything you want with me and even rape me when I get nailed to my cross!

- Bitch! If you think that I will wait until you are on your cross to take advantage of you, you are mistaken, will have been done well before and I will not be the only one!
While waiting to whip and nail you, you are going to do one last service to your two partners of the cross!
Make them come.

- You seek to humiliate me but you will not succeed, you brute,
I love to show me off naked and to lick a woman's sex or suck a cock and that even in front of all those envious who would like also enjoy my caresses!

So she starts with the woman, spreads her vaginal lips and grabs her clitoris with her lips and begin to lick it without forgetting to spread her legs well so that the spectators can enjoy her ass and her dripping pussy well exposed.
The groans of the crucified are soon replaced by cries of pleasure and she does not take long to reach a very impressive orgasm which is probably her last!
Then comes the turn of the man whom she begins to caress in order to put it in shape before putting it in her greedy mouth!
Again, it does not take long for a powerful jet of sperm to spurt out of his cock on Karine's face who gets as much of it as possible to taste it.

The crowd applauds and some spectators also take advantage of the favors that their half-naked companions inflict on them.

Karine looks her master in the eye, he seems satisfied with the number she has just done and encourages her with a smile for the rest of her performance, the only representation that she is trying to give him, to offer him .

Chapter 6.
On her own, she walks to the flogging station, still defying her tormentor by telling her that she wonders if he will make her enjoy as much as the two tormented she has just satisfied!

Excited and annoyed by these words, Akim puts one of his helpers on his back and forces Karine to impale her ass on the huge cock raised by the man!
He inserts himself unceremoniously into his vagina while the other helps stuff his sex in his mouth.
Karine suffers deliciously this triple penetration and soon feels a nice orgasm go through her .
She welcomes with joy and pleasure the three almost simultaneous ejaculations!

The executioners, without even bothering to put away their sex, tie her hands apart on either side of the gantry, then the thighs ankles wide apart also, releasing her shiny and dripping pussy from a mixture of cyprine and sperm.

Karine is really excited!
Is it fear that knots her belly that puts her in such a state?
Probably!
But certainly also the fact that she will realize her ultimate fantasy .

Having taken the right distance with the "single tail" whip Akim begins the terrible flogging starting with the thighs and then goes back on the buttocks that he quickly bloodied!
Karine manages to hold back her cries of pain because she is used to undergoing this treatment!
Her moans begin when he starts to slit her waist, the tip of his whip coming to finish his run on her belly.
Her screams will become howls when he sends his whip to reach her under the armpits, the leather strap coming to slam on her breasts which he quickly tears .
She writhes in pain, but her body undulates,
it's as if she's just reached a stage beyond the pain!
Very quickly, there is no doubt, her voice becomes raucous, she will come, she screams that she is whipped harder!
The executioner then sends his whip between Karine's wide open thighs and comes knocking her pussy and clitoris.
Her vagina squirts, her screams have changed and show that she is going through a very violent orgasm.
She collapses unconscious, hanging by her wrists.

The spectators applaud.
She won't hear these applause but the executioner will greet the crowd like an artist who has just passed her act.

A reddened iron in the fire, applied to her belly, under the navel where the skin is tender, wakes her in a shrill howl this time of suffering, her face is flooded with tears and yet she looks her executioner in the eyes and whispers:

"Thank you, I had an amazing orgasm! Keep going, tear me down!"

She wants more, she wants to enjoy her suffering all the time and hopes to die enjoying it.

Akim resumes her cruel task but realizes that he will kill her while the public waits to see her nailed to her cross!
He then abandons his flogging and detaches her legs and arms which causes her to collapse face down, her body bloodied, exhausted but totally conscious and ready to undergo her crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom