KARYN'S CHOICE

Go to CruxDreams.com
She took a deep breath and fklt her body shudder as she wondered what was going to come next. He was bustling about busily somewhere behind her; she was frantically becoming more and more aroused. Whatever he was ging to do, she wanted it done now. Get it started. Get it done. Get it over with. She was doomed, no doubt about it, and if he were going to do it, she wanted it done now. The waiting was painful in itself: she was oozing fluids like never before, her uterus was throbbing, and her belly was quivering. Fear and anticipation, she realized, was a potent combination.

She was not at all prepared for what he did. She jumped as he laid his hands gently on her shoulders, kneeling astride the prone cross just behind her head. Slowly, gently, he began massaging her shoulders, painful from being stretched out on the crossbeam on the journey here. As his warm touch gently rubbed the pain away, she found herself beginning to breathe deeply, as if she were out of breath. What was he doing?

The hands worked their way down across her upper chest, gently rubbing and massaging as they went. They slid down beside her rib cage, barely nudging her breasts as they hung over the side. She shuddered helplessly, and jerkily moved her legs, limited by her feet being taped to the cross, but rubbing her thighs together, desperately trying to increase the sexual urges building up in her. His hands crept up her side, and slowly and gently molded themselves around her breasts.

She shuddered and gasped involuntarily, twitching as she lay on the cross. She had never felt hands so warm or so gentle, or so knowledgable about how to handle a woman's anatomy. Gasping as she struggled, his hands cupping and massaging her breasts, she felt the hot lava building up inside her and began to breathlessly whimper. The hands carressed, massaged, and manipulated her breasts expertly, slowly but surely bringing her closer to orgasm. She groaned and gasped; my god, she thought, he's going to kill me with this!

What a way to go...

She struggled feebly, pulling on the bonds securing her wrists to the wod, rolling her head from side to side, her hair falling repeatedly over her face as she did so. Each roll of her head brought fresh pain from the crown of barbed wire on her head, but even that was erotic as hell. And then, while one hand continued massageing and caressing her left breast, the other one slid, slowly and deliberately, down across her quivering abdomen, reaching fro the hidden womanhood that was throbbing and spurting now, screaming silently at the hand to come closer, closer, closer....

She gasped with shivering delight as the hand slipped down between her klegs, caressing the inner thighs, slowly and teasingly working it's way closer and closer to her fully aroused vagina. She could feel her clitoris, fully erect and throbbing, just inches away from it....She gasped and struggled feebly, filled with disbelief at how much eroticism the whole scene contained. She was scared, doomed to die slowly and in agony, and she was loving every minute of it.

And then his fibngers found her moist labia, throbbing away between her wet tangle of pubic hair, and slid deeply into her. She gasped and arched her back, shuddering in that position as she fought for breath. Expertly, his fingers found her hidden g-spot, and began massaging it, as they rubbed against her clitoris at the same time.

She had never felt such ecstasy. She could feel the pressure building up in her, felt her vagina muscles close down around the massaging fingers, holding them tightly as they rubbed, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The lava built up, the pressure built up, and she screamed in delightful agony as the pressure within her boiled over and exploded. She struggled and bucked on the cross, gasping wildly, as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced took control of her body and sent it into raging paroxcisims of ecstasy. Her vagina wildly squirted fluid all over the hand that was still probing her, and she threw her head back and released a long, painful, aching, screaming groan as the orgasm peasked, throbbed, and then ebbed away slowly.

The hand within her withdrew, as did the one holding her breast. Spent completely, she lay sobbing helplessly on the cross, knowing that she had never before come this close to sexual heaven. She felt with aching clarity the band of barbed wire around her head, the barbs still carving furrows in her brow, fresh blood seeping out, and it felt wonderful.

She felt a sharp touch on her left wrist. Turning her head weakly to that side, her eyes grew wide in shock as she saw that he had placed the point of one of the eight-inch spikes in the fold of her wrist. Before she could even think to react, he tapped the spike once, sharply, with the hammer, and then, with force, brought it down, driving the spike through her wrist and into the wood.

OK, version 2.0 is more lurid.
"it was going to be excruciating." is kind of ironic, isn't it.

Can't wait for more!

Hangnail said:
OK, version 2.0 is more lurid.
"it was going to be excruciating." is kind of ironic, isn't it.

Can't wait for more!
Me too,great story!

Hammerlock posted some of the greatest pictures ever
And now amazing stories too
Can only say thank you and send envious admiration
Oh - and if I may - any chance you might add an illustration or two of Karyn?
Thanks
Andy

Hammerlock posted some of the greatest pictures ever
And now amazing stories too
Can only say thank you and send envious admiration
Oh - and if I may - any chance you might add an illustration or two of Karyn?
Thanks
Andy

I can't post pictures on this particular forum, although I can on some of the others. I hope to be able to do that soon, as well as continue the stories, but unfortunately I'm having health and privacy issues that are hampering me. I'll do what I can when I can, but life has gotten very unpredictable for me lately.

Please continue. Some of the best writing ever!
Karyn had never felt anything like it. She had thought that the process of coming here was agony, but this was beyond anything she could have imagined. She gaspoed, eyes wide in shock, struggling to inhale so that she could scream--but she couldn't find her breath. She lay soundlessly, eys popping, gasping like a fish out of water, as he continued to drive the spike down into her wrist. At last she felt the washer touch her skin, and he pounded it down once more, locking her wrist firmly to the cross. Blood spouted from the wound like a gushing waterfall, and she finally found her breath, opened her mouth, and, struggling for control, groaned loudly. Gritting her teeth, she was damned if she was going to give him the satisfaction of screaming. Her breath came and went in loud, sucking gasps as she struggled to cope with the most agonizing pain she had ever know, electric shocks darting up and down her arm, the spike grinding against the wrist bones as she struggled feebly on her cross.

Ignoring her reactions, he swiftly moved to the other arm, placed the spike in her wrist, and hammered it home with a series of sharp, solid blows. She was crying now, from the effort it took to keep herself from screaming, and gasping for breath as if she had just run a marathon. The sudden transition from orgasm to agony was unbelievably harsh, and her body shuddered as she fought to keep control.

She felt the spike being placed against her crossed feet. She gritted her teeth, looked down at the spikie being pressed against her foot, and watched the hammer fall.

This was harder. Because he'd had no idea of the height of his captive while searching for her, he had been unable to pre-drill a hole for the spike to enter smoothly into. As a result, it took harder blows, and more of them, to nail her feet down. The spoke went through her feet easily, pushing aside the bones, but it became stubborn at being oounded into wood. It took many blows before she finally felt the washer hit the top of her feet. Sadistically, he gave it a few more blows, pressing the washer down hard against her bloody feet. Then he callously tore off the duct tape holding her feet to the cross, adding to the pain she was already experiencing. Now she knew why he had used duct tape for her feet. It was the only way to keep them crossed and also fastened to the wood of the upright. He had thought of everything.

Karyn lay gasping on her cross, moaning and groaning in unsurpassed agony. She was sweating profusely, the trickles pouring down her sides. She gradually regained her breath, and hissed at him, "You fucker! You did that deliberately!"

"Indeed," was the calm reply. "For one to fully appreciate the act of redemption, one must experience pleasure AND pain. There is no other way."

"Bullshit," she gasped. "How the fuck do you think I'm going to experience any pleasure now?"

"You will see," he said, as he stood upright and gazed down at her through the skull mask. "There is much agony in your immediate future, but much pleasure, too. Before we are done, you will enjoy the experience of crucifixion like you never expected to."

"Not much to enjoy right now, buster," she gasped. She moaned and struggled feebly, her body arcing in disbelief that such agony could exist. He watched her struggles for a moment--she could see that he was particularly interested in her heaving breasts and sweat-soaked triangle of pubic hair. He was no different from anyone else, she thought. Eunich or otherwise, he enjoyed what he was seeing.

She was pleased when his eyes slid up, met hers, and jerked away suddenly. The bastard, she thought--he wants to fuck me, too.

"Well, go ahead, cockbreath," she said to him between gasps. "I know you want to fuck me. Go ahead. Indulge yourself. I'm tighter than any woman you've ever met. And it would be entirely in keeping with the motherfucker you are to rape a woman nailed to a cross."

He walked away from her, and she lay back, trying to recover from the shock of being nailed to a cross. But inwardly, she knew that she had finally trumped him. He was no eunich. For all his boasting about purity and sanctity, she had seen the lust in his eyes as he gazed at her. She didn't know what she could do with the knowledge, but she would remember it.

He reappeared, towering over her from the head of the cross. He had shed the monk's robes, and now appeared dressed in a white shirt with the sleeves rolled back and black trousers, only the mask and the cowl remaining from his robed attire. His forearms writhed with muscle, and he was flexing and shrugging hjis shoulders, warming up for the effort of raising the cross.

"Hey, cuntbreath, what happens if you drop me?"

"I won't. Are you prepared to begin your redemption now?"

"Shit, I thought we'd already been doing that. What now."

"Now, you will rise, and ride your cross into eternity." She felt the cross jostle under her as he gripped the upright above the crosspiece.

"We begin," he said.

help
poor Karyn
but very welcome:D

glad to hear from you..and a great update. waiting for the next.
Hey, folks--sorry for the long delay between updates. My life has basically come crashing down around my ears, and I've been busy scrambling to try to collect all the pieces. The cancer battle continues, with only so-so results, my black lab died a week ago (part of the family, you know--it hits hard), I lost my job because of my health, age, and seniority, and now live a starveling existence on medical leave pay, the IRS says I owe them more money, and every time I turn around I get a steel-toed boot in the balls. Sometimes I wonder--I'm taking all this chemo and fighting the side effects to save my life--and I don't even like my life! And the sicker I get, the more people pile on. I've decided I really don't like people--they love to kick you when you're down too much. And these young college snots who took my job away--I was working in that plant when they were still shitting their diapers. It's just not fair--who are they to come in and end 35 years of faithful service and hard work like that?

Anyway, enough whining. I'm still dedicated to finishing this story (and what a finish I have in mind!) and, since it looks like a long period of enforced idleness ahead, I hope to get back to it soon. Thank you all for your patience--I'll try hard not to let you down.

Hey, folks--sorry for the long delay between updates. My life has basically come crashing down around my ears, and I've been busy scrambling to try to collect all the pieces. The cancer battle continues, with only so-so results, my black lab died a week ago (part of the family, you know--it hits hard), I lost my job because of my health, age, and seniority, and now live a starveling existence on medical leave pay, the IRS says I owe them more money, and every time I turn around I get a steel-toed boot in the balls. Sometimes I wonder--I'm taking all this chemo and fighting the side effects to save my life--and I don't even like my life! And the sicker I get, the more people pile on. I've decided I really don't like people--they love to kick you when you're down too much. And these young college snots who took my job away--I was working in that plant when they were still shitting their diapers. It's just not fair--who are they to come in and end 35 years of faithful service and hard work like that?

Anyway, enough whining. I'm still dedicated to finishing this story (and what a finish I have in mind!) and, since it looks like a long period of enforced idleness ahead, I hope to get back to it soon. Thank you all for your patience--I'll try hard not to let you down.
you've got lots of friends here, Hammerlock,​
we always perk up when we see your name in our 'alerts' :) -​
but don't even think about "you're letting us down"​
tell us about Karyn when you're feeling up to it,​
tell us about yourself when you're feeling down​
and want some appreciative shoulders to cry on!​

Back
Top Bottom