Katherine’s Judgement

Go to CruxDreams.com
Katherine is returned to the dungeon to await her crucifixion. For most of the wait she is held in chains to prevent her escape or causing any harm to herself or the guards watching her.

abbey 029.jpg

In the two days before her execution Katherine is subjected to repeated violations by the dungeon guards.

couple 066.jpg

Little does she realize her crucifixion is being delayed so Tree’s men can get the word out that she will be nailed naked to a cross and hang there until she is dead! Also, there is the necessity to have a hole dug for her cross to be mounted in. A former noble woman, now a slave, toils to dig the hole.

111.jpg

It takes the woman a full day to dig the hole.

The night before her crucifixion, Katherine is visited by Tree. He uses the occasion to take her anally.

bull 006.jpg

When she complains about his rude violation, Tree casually explains that his cock will not hurt nearly as much as the spikes that will hold her to the cross. Katherine still doesn’t have a full understanding of what Tree will subject her to, it has more than crossed her mind her crucifixion is nothing to look forward to.

Katherine’s crucifixion day arrives…

I am brought from the bowels of the dungeon. I am led to a courtyard. The morning sun feels good on my bare body. I am not restrained but escape from my captors is impossible. I would be the sole person running through the town naked. I am resigned to take whatever punishment I am sentenced to receive.

Before me lays a wood structure. I as “What is this?”

crux carry 052.jpg

The guards laugh and one of them says “It is your cross, Katherine. It is the instrument of your punishment!”

I watch the men lift it up with a chorus of their grunts. One of them barks “Well, get under it, bitch. We aren’t going to carry it up the hill for you!”

c 0053.jpg

I hesitate a moment. They expect me to carry this thing?

-Katherine

Katherine is indeed expected to carry the cross to the hill where she will be crucified upon it and hang from it until she is dead! The crowd seems to have no sympathy for her. She is scorned as an enemy of Rome and anything but a show of distain for Katherine could be taken as a co-enemy of the ruling land. She carries the heavy cross to her crucifixion.

crux carry 077.jpg

Katherine is amazed by the people’s contempt for her.

crux carry 040 c.jpg

What is with these people? They seem happy to see me struggle to carry this cross! Some are even resistance warriors I have given information to. Yet they publicly mock me as I am paraded naked to my crucifixion- whatever hell that could be! -Katherine

Katherine’s march up the hill is filled with humiliation as she is forced to carry the cross exposed naked before the people gathered to witness her crucifixion. There was nothing for her to do as Tree’s guards would beat her if they were displeased with her progress up the hill and the surrounding crowd made any chance of escape impossible.

crux carry 102.jpg

The guards kept the crowds at bay from Katherine. She was spared being pelted by fruit but their hostile shouts still echoed in her ears.

crux carry 100.jpg

There was little Katherine could do but follow the lead of the head guard.

crux carry 078.jpg

She wondered with growing dread what her crucifixion would be like. Such an event has not been witnessed in her land- until today!

It is but what would be known as a kilometer walk from the dungeon to the site of Katherine’s crucifixion. It would be an easy stroll for a woman as young and healthy as she but she had to carry and drag her cross up the hill.

crux carry 15 B.jpg

The cross weighs more than she and the length of her march is lined with jeering spectators, some she considered as friends, that taunt the naked woman as she marches towards her execution. When she arrives at the crest of the hill it took three men to wrestle the cross from her shoulder and position the base of the stipe near the hole that the cross would be mounted in.

crux carry 080.jpg

With the cross removed, Katherine stands naked with the cross before her and the soldiers and jeering crowd surrounding her. She stares at the cross dreading to learn the details of her pending crucifixion.

crux carry 105.jpg

A guard behind her yells “What are you waiting for, bitch? We have a schedule to keep.”

She glances towards the man and sees the whip in his hand. It has been less than two days since her public scourging and did not wish to feel the whip again. Hesitantly, she heads to the cross. Katherine’s slow approach to the cross is met with distain by the crucifixion crew. Whether he is a good businessman or just a cheap tightwad, Tree pays them a flat rate for each crucifixion and her hesitancy is costing them money. They seize Katherine and drag her to the cross.

c 0107.jpg

She resists but the men have little trouble parking her ass on the cross. Nailing her arms to the cross was merely a gruesome spectacle for the crowd who could only hear the mallet’s blows on the spikes. Katherine is even overwhelmed by the pain racing from her wrists as she is nailed to the cross.

c 0116.jpg

The sound of the mallet striking the spikes and the metal rubbing against her bones are overshadowed by her pain. With wrists fixed to the cross she lays helplessly attached by her arms to the cross. Her feet have yet to feel the spike driven through them.

c 0118.jpg

Tree’s men descend to Katherine’s feet. She tries to avoid the spike that will attach her feet but she is overwhelmed. The third spike drives through her feet, shattering bones as it is driven through.

c 0119.jpg

She is driven to incoherent screams as the last spike is driven through her feet and into the cross.

crux nail 013.jpg

Pain overwhelms her and she has yet to be raised!

The men gathered around Katherine now nailed to her cross. The guard in charge of the detail ordered the men “Let’s get her up and the guards can deal with her then.”

With theatrical grunts they hoisted one side of the cross off the ground.

c 0121.jpg

The crowd watching drowned out Katherine’s groaned protests as her body shifted on the cross. They lifted her to elbows height.

crux lift 002.jpg

One of the men groaned “Damn, this bitch is heavy!”

crux lift 005.png

Katherine moaned “Don’t do this to me!” but the men struggled to raise her to their shoulders.
crux lift 001.jpg

They paid no attention to her protests. The head guard yelled “Get some ropes on this cross!”
With ropes fixed the men worked to raise Katherine nailed to her cross.

c 0122.jpg

With loud grunts they raise the cross with Katherine nailed to it. The base of the stipe finds the hole and with a loud ‘thud’ the cross drops into the hole and bottoms out. Katherine is crucified!
c 0078.jpg

It takes a few moments to realize what has happened to her. With a painful moan she lifts her body on the cross.
c 0124.jpg

“What have they done to me” Katherine wonders.

Attachments

• c 0078.jpg
    c 0078.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 236
  • c 0123.jpg
    c 0123.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 244
  • c 0124.jpg
    c 0124.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Katherine’s punishment…

In today’s world Katherine being sentenced to death by crucifixion would be considered ‘cruel and unusual punishment’ but this is two thousand years ago. Such a thought was not even considered. While she considered her acts as a bold move against her land’s occupation, Rome views her actions as treasonous against the Roman empire.

Rome saw fit to send Tree to the territory and deal with the insurrectionist. In a trial overseen by Tree, Katherine was sentenced to be crucified and spend her last hours alive suffering hanged from her cross. She was forced to carry her cross to the site of her crucifixion.

c 0057.jpg

Once there, Tree’s soldiers would drive spikes through her arms and feet.

crux 240 d.jpg

Then the cross was raised. The three spikes held her body exposed for the town people to witness her execution. At first, she fought her confinement on the cross.

crux 262 - Copy.jpg

It was only a matter of time before being crucified took the strength from her body and she would hang defeated suspended from her cross.

crux 211 a.jpg

Hanged from the cross a crowd of spectators and guards reveled at her naked body stretched naked on the cross.

c 0125.jpg

As Katherine hanged crucified she would both beg for someone to end her suffering and curse the people she of the crowd she recognized.

c 0093 c.jpg

“The Romans have done this to me. Do you think any of you will be spared this torture” she asks the crowd.

Her shouts drew no sympathy from the people and no mercy from the guards.

c 0082 c.jpg

Katherine would remain crucified to suffer her agonizing, slow death…

Hours have passed since Tree’s men crucified Katherine. Being stretched between the spikes have taken a toll on her. Her arms no longer have the strength to hoist her body up the stipe and the shattered bones in her feet preclude her using them to help her arms. She hangs from the cross as a naked doll exposed for the viewing public.

crux 386 i.jpg

She feels a hand stroke her ass. Wish a quick look she sees it is the Gaelic heiress, Messaline. The woman has , solely for business purposes, sleep with Tree and is unconcerned with the guards standing watch on Katherine. Unable to avoid the prying fingers penetrating her ass, Katherine groans “Are you here to gloat?”

crux 361 d.jpg

“Of course not, Katherine. I just came to see how my premium Gaelic cross is doing” Messaline replies. Her fingers penetrate Katherine’s rectum and with a purr in her voice, Messaline coos “You make a divine decoration for my cross. I suppose I will have to share a bed with Tree again. Such is the price of commerce!”

crux 414.jpg

Messaline strolls off, leaving Katherine displayed on the cross.

The crowd thins out under the late afternoon sun. A trio approach Katherine. She glares down at them and demands “What are you here for? …to watch me suffer?”

crux 171 a.jpg

“Katherine, you know Tree will have to report to Rome what he has seen. Far be it we appear in his report as being less than pleased with your punishment” the elder statesman replies.

“And I have never seen a crucifixion before, much less a nude woman subjected to one” his woman adds.

crux 379 C - Copy.jpg

The trio took a few moments to circle around Katherine’s cross observing how the cross has stretched her body. The gentleman though Katherine’s torturous crucifixion displayed her body quite well and is determined to suggest such punishment for all young women found guilty of high crimes by the elders… and even though guilty of minor offenses if they would look appealing hanged naked from a cross. Katherine’s suffering hardly bothered him at all!

After a short time observing the condemned woman’s struggles on the cross the elder says “Ladies, it is time for dinner. This wench is going nowhere.”

The trio walked back to the town leaving Katherine a prisoner of her crucifixion.

crux 339 f.jpg

They could not be concerned with her agony. After all, it was Katherine’s betrayal of Rome that earned her such a fate…

It has been the better part of the day since Katherine has been crucified. The effects of being hanged crucified has taken its toll on the woman.

crux 344 B.jpg

She hangs from the spikes too exhausted to move yet death does not come to visit her. The suffering continues as she hangs from the cross. Each breath is an effort as her lungs fight her stretched ribs to take in air.

Good fortune(?) for her the next day is the Roman leader’s birthday. It would be wrong to have the criminal still dying on the cross for such a festive day. The party of guards approach her cross. One of them presses a lance into her back. The spear rips through her body and finds one of her lungs.

crux 369 C.jpg

Katherine would spend the last hour of her crucifixion dying from the fatal lung wound.

crux 333.jpg

Before the sun sets she expires from her wounds.

crux 373 d.jpg

Before nightfall she is removed from the cross. Tree orders her body buried in an unmarked grave…

It has been the better part of the day since Katherine has been crucified. The effects of being hanged crucified has taken its toll on the woman.

View attachment 974851

She hangs from the spikes too exhausted to move yet death does not come to visit her. The suffering continues as she hangs from the cross. Each breath is an effort as her lungs fight her stretched ribs to take in air.

Good fortune(?) for her the next day is the Roman leader’s birthday. It would be wrong to have the criminal still dying on the cross for such a festive day. The party of guards approach her cross. One of them presses a lance into her back. The spear rips through her body and finds one of her lungs.

View attachment 974852

Katherine would spend the last hour of her crucifixion dying from the fatal lung wound.

View attachment 974850

Before the sun sets she expires from her wounds.

View attachment 974853

Before nightfall she is removed from the cross. Tree orders her body buried in an unmarked grave…
No comments necessary - it is just brilliant...so drawn out.....Thank you Tree

Back
Top Bottom