Kathy and Friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
A barbarian wedding without at least 2 slavegirls nailed to crosses is considered a dull affair.

However crucifying the bride? not the brightest idea unless it is a short ceremonial one without the nails.

I say!! A bride getting nailed in the conventinal sense suffers less damage then the type of nailing the "bridesmaids" get here. :D

Such a shame that all if the work put in by the hairdressers and make up artists will all be spoiled as the Bride and her party are left to sweat and cry in the hot sun.

The hair, once elegant, hanging lankly around the face, the eyeshadow running in streaks down the cheeks...

A barbaric wedding with out the bride getting crucified as well is considered a dull afair ;)

Last edited:
Such a shame that all if the work put in by the hairdressers and make up artists will all be spoiled as the Bride and her party are left to sweat and cry in the hot sun.

The hair, once elegant, hanging lankly around the face, the eyeshadow running in streaks down the cheeks...
That’s part of the look! And traditionally the hair is tied back so it doesn’t get sweaty and the pain can be sting and enjoyed!

I hope we won't be skipping over the nailing of the feet. It's too often overlooked as the point of no return, the point of full ownership of the victim by the cross. The best man has already done some nailing, so perhaps he'll return to do some more...traditional nailing as well? The bride will probably need some help being joined with her groom, after all.

She looks like a beautiful blushing bride to me:)

Back
Top Bottom