Katrina and The Garden Party

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
HAPPY NEWYEAR TO EVERYONE!!!....oops, was that a bit too loud?

Hi,
We are starting the new year with the story of Katrina and the garden party. Katrina was a busty Filipino maid of Julian Fogripper the third. He was very rich and had made his money as a banker although most people still refer to him as a wanker. He really was a decadent so and so. His idea of entertainment was....well you will see. The story should run to 22 episodes. Here's the first. We may swap pics as the story progresses. There will be lots of inconsistencies (glad the spell checker is working!) .
Once again a very happy new year.
XX
Julie & Mel

Attachments

• pic1c.jpg
    pic1c.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 2,740
  • pic1b.jpg
    pic1b.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 2,725
  • pic1a.jpg
    pic1a.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 2,719
Garden Party

I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same

CHORUS
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

People came from miles around, everyone was there
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise

CHORUS

lott-in-dah-dah-dah, lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Played them all the old songs, thought that's why they came
No one heard the music, we didn't look the same
I said hello to "Mary Lou", she belongs to me
When I sang a song about a honky-tonk, it was time to leave

CHORUS

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode
Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck

CHORUS

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

'n' it's all right now, learned my lesson well
You see, ya can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself

- Artist: Rick Nelson
- peak Billboard position # 6 in 1972
- inspired by Rick's experience at a Madison Square Garden concert
- Words and Music by Rick Nelson

jonesygirl said:
HAPPY NEWYEAR TO EVERYONE!!!....oops, was that a bit too loud?

Hi,
We are starting the new year with the story of Katrina and the garden party. Katrina was a busty Filipino maid of Julian Fogripper the third. He was very rich and had made his money as a banker although most people still refer to him as a wanker. He really was a decadent so and so. His idea of entertainment was....well you will see. The story should run to 22 episodes. Here's the first. We may swap pics as the story progresses. There will be lots of inconsistencies (glad the spell checker is working!) .
Once again a very happy new year.
XX
Julie & Mel
Don't banker & wanker mean the same thing? Like lawyer & scumbag?
Anyway, she's a lovely girl & the poetry's nice. A wonderful start to the New Year.

Hi all,
Pleased that some folk like it. We've time for a couple more before it's back to work. I don't know if you've you've seen the latest Dr. Who...The End of Time. It was very sad with the Dr. knowing he was going to die. He managed to see Rose Tyler for a minute before he departed.
If we get stuck on any rhymes with the pics we certainly know who ask!
XX
Julie & Mel

Attachments

• pic2b.jpg
    pic2b.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 2,476
  • pic2a.jpg
    pic2a.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 2,486
Hi,
It's been snowing non stop for 18 hours. The only good thing is that we can't get to work tomorrow. Going to cook some Winter Chicken Comfort soup.
Poor Katrina still seems to be in a spot of bother.
Julie

Attachments

• pic3a.jpg
    pic3a.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2,295
Mine popped up and knocked the keyboard on the floor! Not really, I'm still stuck to my beautiful maiden on the torture wheel.

Could you please have some Winter Comfort Chicken Soup sent down to me? Crackers too, please!

"Oh, round 'n round 'n round he goes. Where he stops, nobody knows!"

GR

jonesygirl said:
Hi all,
Pleased that some folk like it. We've time for a couple more before it's back to work. I don't know if you've you've seen the latest Dr. Who...The End of Time. It was very sad with the Dr. knowing he was going to die. He managed to see Rose Tyler for a minute before he departed.
If we get stuck on any rhymes with the pics we certainly know who ask!
XX
Julie & Mel
Oh Mel I love Dr Who,Tom Baker is my favorite!!

Hi Gr & Connie,
We had some of our Winter Comfort Soup tonight and it was brilliant. Chicken. broccoli, potatoes, cabbage, peas, carrots, thyme, ginger, garlic , stock cube, hot pepper sauce, turnip, and it kept us so warm we didn't notice the heating was off even though it was -6C outside!
We are loosely basing Katrina and The Garden Party on the experience of Connie and JL so we do not wish to upset anybody. We intend to send GR some pics for some verses. As far as the ending is concerned that could be interesting. We wonder what Connie thinks about that? We hope Julian comes to a sticky end.
Ulrika!! Please send some soup down to GR, we are sure it will resurrect the parts that even the strongest beers can't retrieve.
XX
Julie & Mel

jonesygirl said:
Hi Gr & Connie,
We had some of our Winter Comfort Soup tonight and it was brilliant. Chicken. broccoli, potatoes, cabbage, peas, carrots, thyme, ginger, garlic , stock cube, hot pepper sauce, turnip, and it kept us so warm we didn't notice the heating was off even though it was -6C outside!
We are loosely basing Katrina and The Garden Party on the experience of Connie and JL so we do not wish to upset anybody. We intend to send GR some pics for some verses. As far as the ending is concerned that could be interesting. We wonder what Connie thinks about that? We hope Julian comes to a sticky end.
Ulrika!! Please send some soup down to GR, we are sure it will resurrect the parts that even the strongest beers can't retrieve.
XX
Julie & Mel
Wow,I'm flattered thanks Julie and Mel...as far as the ending goes...listen to your heart!kisses!connie

Hi,
We had a bit of help from GR with the words to part 4.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• Part 4.jpg
    Part 4.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 2,080
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
We had a bit of help from GR with the words to part 4.
XX
Julie
hey were did you find those (nice) backgrounds? and those dressed ladies (girlies?)
and ehhh how about that webcam? :mrgreen:

After a few years Tiger Woods returns to PGA tournament play with his womanizing stigma in the past ... or is it?

Attachments

• Tiger Crux.jpg
    Tiger Crux.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 2,037
goldenruler said:
After a few years Tiger Woods returns to PGA tournament play with his womanizing stigma in the past ... or is it?

get it now :lol:

Hi,
Here's part five. It's thirsty work nailing a young maid to a cross so Julian is having a break and swigging a can of Crux Lite. He's invited his female guests to strip and take advantage of the defenseless Katrina to satisfy their carnal desires. Poor Katrina has been out in the sun for some while now so Julian expects her to be grateful for helping to slake her thirst.
The young blond on the left never misses a photo opportunity.
I don't know who invited Mr Woods but he is welcome as long as he brings six naked girls with him.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• Part 5.jpg
    Part 5.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 1,891
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Here's part five. It's thirsty work nailing a young maid to a cross so Julian is having a break and swigging a can of Crux Lite. He's invited his female guests to strip and take advantage of the defenseless Katrina to satisfy their carnal desires. Poor Katrina has been out in the sun for some while now so Julian expects her to be grateful for helping to slake her thirst.
The young blond on the left never misses a photo opportunity.
I don't know who invited Mr Woods but he is welcome as long as he brings six naked girls with him.
XX
Julie
only six?

Hi,
"Only six?"........Well we've only heard of six. Anyway here's part six of the story of Katrina.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• pic6c.jpg
    pic6c.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 594
WOOOOWW!!!

We've just seen Katrina and The Garden Party -The "Movie"-Part 1. GR/CT has turned the first third of the pics into a "movie". There is a musical intro and a commentary in rhyming couplets by someone who sounds like Richard Burton. The camera zooms in and out and around while the commentary is going on. It's about 10.2Mb so GR will probably post a link to download the parts when he's finished perfecting it. You don't need any special player to play it on. More news later. Must do some work on part 2.
Julie and Mel

Hi,
The movie has the same theme as these pics but different words because GR is more of a word smith than we'll ever be. Anyway here's part 7.
Julie

Attachments

• part 7.jpg
    part 7.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 466
Sunday is my morning for sleeping in. Last Sunday I slept 15 hours! I got up after only 11 today (Sunday) because I was anxious to see what M & J Productions thought of 'our' first draft of the Garden Party video.

This is a team effort. I'm not sure who all had a hand, but I can say for certain, Richard Burton did not. The narrator is the famous British crux actor, Peter Hall, who we all know better as 'Brother Agonie' of "Crucifixion of the Golden Ruler" fame.

I watched it at least a dozen more times before turning in last night and I would like to do one major revision before releasing it onto the forums. It does need some little tweaks and fixes here and there, but overall I thought the poem stanzas were a bit too tight. I need a couple hours to spread them out a bit. It is important that I do so now before i begin the remaining two parts, so they all match up.

Once all three parts are finished, it will be a simple matter for forum members to download and import them into Windows Movie Maker, which comes free with the Windows operating system. There, it is very easy to lay them on the storyboard to hook them together and save as one video file. I'm sure it can be done with other operating systems and programs as well. Actually, you may be able to just line them up in proper sequence on your player's play list.

As you will see, this is wonderful way to bring still images to life and it takes very little technical skill or resources. Maybe others will be inspired to make crux videos and we can have an online Crux Film Festival this summer! Yippee!

If there is some interest, I would be glad to post a 'how to' thread. Most would be surprised at how simple the process is.

GR/CT

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
The movie has the same theme as these pics but different words because GR is more of a word smith than we'll ever be. Anyway here's part 7.
Julie
Love part 7 Julie,thanks!connie

Back
Top Bottom