Katrina and The Garden Party

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
Here's part 8.
Had some bad news about one of our neighbors. He fell into a vat of coffee at work and suffocated. Fortunately it was instant. We spread his remains on his favorite football pitch and then got arrested by the police!!...They said we should have cremated him first...doooohhhh!
XX
Julie

Attachments

• Part 8.jpg
    Part 8.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 322
Hi,
The movie of The Garden Party can still be downloaded from http://www.sendspace.com/file/506093 To date 79 downloads.
Part two is very much in progress so we hope GR/CT has plenty of cans of CruxLite.
In part 9 Julian is making sure the second nail is firmly in place before raising up the cross. He invites his guests to pose and take more pics.

Attachments

• part 9.jpg
    part 9.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 279
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Here's part 8.
Had some bad news about one of our neighbors. He fell into a vat of coffee at work and suffocated. Fortunately it was instant. We spread his remains on his favorite football pitch and then got arrested by the police!!...They said we should have cremated him first...doooohhhh!
XX
Julie
is sheffield's playground holy playground than? :shock:

admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Here's part 8.
XX
Julie

I don't know if the playground is holy but the roads are certainly very holey!
Here's part 10.
Melissa

Attachments

• Part 10.jpg
    Part 10.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 249
melissa said:
admihoek said:
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Here's part 8.
XX
Julie

I don't know if the playground is holy but the roads are certainly very holey! Holes not yet filled with snow or perhaps melt in holy water?
Here's part 10.
Melissa
already seen

Hi,
Here's part 11. It's just before the whipping competition takes place. Jenny "Two-Whips" is the bookie's favorite but there's been a lot of late betting on Cruella B'stard.
Melissa

Attachments

• part 11.jpg
    part 11.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 211
I was going to use 'Pagan Pink Ripple,' to rhyme with 'nipple.'
Doubt if you know Eric Hipple.
He was a quarterback that played for Detroit.
Just thought I'd try and make that point.

Mel and Julie have driven me quite daffy.
As I try and leave them laughing.
Now I say everything with a rhyme.
I'll be that way to the end of my time.

It really is a silly way to act.
It wasn't mentioned in my contract.
Out the door, I may make my slip.
Back to Ulrika and her whip!

The Fat Bloke pushes the wheel now.
He sitll is as big as a cow.
With my weight, there has been no deduction;
Working on this M-J production!

I've almost finished scene number twelve.
Then into the rest I will delve.
I wonder who was the smarty,
That dreamed up this Garden Party!

From there bodies, their clothes should be ripped;
Then taken out and thoroughly whipped.
They should be made to carry the beam,
To complement a crucifixion scene!

Hi Connie,
Nice to hear from you again. Hope The Garden Party video didn't bring back any bad memories. Hi GR, you're right ! there is a lacuna in our general knowledge. We've never heard of Eric Hipple.
Now here's part 12. Glad it's the weekend, we can do some more.
XX
Mel.

Attachments

• part 12.jpg
    part 12.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 191
That gal with the whip has some mighty big bazoombas!

I had to use a special pan and zoom setting for them!

I assume they are the property of M&J Productions, but I'd like to borrow them for the weekend!

OK, back to work on the new picture you sent me.

The Whipping Contest must go on!

I bet Ulrika would win first place! She's very good!

My girlfriend is good too! (Attached)

GR

Attachments

• GRs Girlfriend.jpg
    GRs Girlfriend.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 132
melissa said:
Hi Connie,
Nice to hear from you again. Hope The Garden Party video didn't bring back any bad memories. Hi GR, you're right ! there is a lacuna in our general knowledge. We've never heard of Eric Hipple.
Now here's part 12. Glad it's the weekend, we can do some more.
XX
Mel.
Our computer was down for a few days but it's better now,I love your story about the Garden Party it is very close to my own experence.You did a really great job!!!kisses!connie

OK. What's the deal here? Is everyone going to become a movie director now?

Seriously, that was pretty good, though I don't think you would have gotten an "A" in my college poetry class. Don't worry. I barely passed that one myself. Eagerly await the sequel.

Naraku said:

Seriously, that was pretty good, though I don't think you would have gotten an "A" in my college poetry class. Don't worry. I barely passed that one myself. Eagerly await the sequel.

Somehow I don't think Mr Spielberg will be quaking in his boots but we can all dream. By my reckoning part 13 should be the beginning of part III of the "movie" GR is working on.
The rules of the contest are simple. In each round a contestant has three cracks of the whip. Removing a tassel scores ten points, a very close miss scores five and a near miss three points. If a tassel is whipped off it is glued back in place. At the end of each round the contestant with the lowest points drops out. The judge is always the guest with the biggest boobs.
XX
Mel'n Julie

Attachments

• Part 13.jpg
    Part 13.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 380
melissa said:
Naraku said:

Somehow I don't think Mr Spielberg will be quaking in his boots but we can all dream. By my reckoning part 13 should be the beginning of part III of the "movie" GR is working on.
The rules of the contest are simple. In each round a contestant has three cracks of the whip. Removing a tassel scores ten points, a very close miss scores five and a near miss three points. If a tassel is whipped off it is glued back in place. At the end of each round the contestant with the lowest points drops out. The judge is always the guest with the biggest boobs.
XX
Mel'n Julie
The judge is always the one with the biggest boobs?,well that leaves me out, hehe!kisses!

melissa said:
Naraku said:

XX
Mel'n Julie
enough whipointment in stock? : 8)

admihoek said:
melissa said:
Naraku said:

XX
Mel'n Julie
enough whipointment in stock? : 8)
I hope so,she is going to need it!

"My girlfriend is good too! (Attached) "
... so that is, who she is! (i have seen her before :)

I'm glad the people at TGP are warm because it's freezing here. Here is part 14. Two more of the contest to come before Julian gets his hammer out again.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• Part 14.jpg
    Part 14.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 280
It's quiet again. Here's the final stage of the contest before Linda Lovitt judges the winner.
XX
Julie

Attachments

• part 15.jpg
    part 15.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 231
jonesygirl said:
It's quiet again. Here's the final stage of the contest before Linda Lovitt judges the winner.
XX
Julie
Great pics Julie,and the girls are beautiful!kisses!connie

Back
Top Bottom