Kristin's Crucifixion: Beginnings

Go to CruxDreams.com
My right buttock explodes with pain. There is no warning. It just happens. I think Persephone used the leather cane I saw on a shelf. There was no holding back. She hit me as hard as she could.

Oh sweet Jesus it hurts. Oh dear Jesus I love you.

"You didn't cry out", Persephone says.

"No."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes".

"I'm going to hit you some more."

I say nothing. What is there to say? I put my forehead against the wood of the cross and wait.

"Good girl", I hear Persephone whisper in my ear. I feel her lovely breath in my ear.

Then six more strokes follow in quick succession. One more on my right buttock. Then two on my left and then three across both. How can I describe the pain? How can I describe the ecstasy? I have started on the road to heaven. Oh dear sweet Jesus how I love you. Oh beautiful Jesus make me worthy of my agony.

Suddenly my back is on fire. Persephone is using a whip. Four strokes across my naked shoulders. I can feel blood dripping from my buttocks. I can feel the wounds on my back starting to ooze.

"Are you thirsty?" Persephone says.

"Yes."

"Do you need to pee?"

"Yes"

"It happens after a whipping."

I hear the door open. The lights go out. I am alone in the dark with my pain and my ecstasy. And I am thirsty. And I need to pee.

I have well and truly crossed the event horizon. My long and pain-filled, humiliating journey has begun.

This is my destiny.

I really need to pee. Sweet Jesus I am thirsty.

PERSEPHONE MUSING

The pain was nothing to her. She loved it.

But now the real suffering begins. Alone in the dark. If she's going to break this will be it.

How long shall I leave her there? I don't know. I'll just play it by ear.

ALONE IN THE DARK

Absolute blackness. I can see nothing so I lean my forehead against the wood and keep my eyes shut.

The pain on my back, my buttocks, becomes a throb as the endorphins kick in.

I have to pee and I may as well get it over with. Persephone is not going to come in and lead me to a lavatory.

I feel the pee running down my legs. It's pooling around my bound feet. I can smell it. But this must have happened to you too on your cross sweet Jesus. Was it humiliating for you too?

Oh Jesus I am so thirsty.

I'm getting cramps in my arms, spread out on this cross. I can barely move them.

Now I'm getting cramps in my legs.

How long have I been standing here? There's no sense of time.

My body is beginning to tremble. Suddenly I feel terribly cold and yet I'm sweating.

I am so, so thirsty.

The cramps in my limbs are getting worse. I'm even feeling a cramp in my big toe. It's an inexorable build up of pain.

But pain is what I must endure. Pain and humiliation. It is my destiny.

Not knowing how long this will endure is part of the suffering. There's no sense of time. No count down. No feeling of "it's only five more minutes" or even "only three more hours".

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe Persephone does intend me to die here, standing against this. Maybe my life ends tonight.

Is it even tonight? For all I know it's Saturday morning.

I mean it could even be Sunday. But, no, I don’t think so. I don't think I could last that long.

I am so thirsty.

I seem to have lost all feeling in my spreadeagled arms.

Thirsty.

PERSEPHONE MUSING
Six hours is enough. Let's see if she's ready for the next step.

PERSEPHONE TAKES POSSESSION

I hear the door open. A light is switched on. It is not especially bright but I have been in total darkness so long I need to squint.

"Hello, Kristin," I hear Persephone say, "would you like to stop now?"

"That's not up to me." My voice is a faint croak. My mouth is so dry. My body is shivering.

"Yes it is. If you want I'll release you, treat your wounds, and have Andy drive you home."

"But that's not what you want so I can't."

"You're right. It's not what I want. You're also right about something else. It is your destiny to suffer at my hands."

"Yes," I croak. "I know what you are."

"You know what I am? Not who I am?"

"Yes".

"Good girl. You've figured it out. Now close your eyes and wait."

I close my eyes. I hear the door open. I hear Persephone say, "bring it in Andy."

I hear something being wheeled across the floor. It's a sound like squeaky metal wheels. I also sense a heat source to my left.

I guess what is coming but the intensity of it takes me by surprise. There is an explosion of agony on my left buttock, a whiff of burning flesh and, then, darkness.

When I come to I am lying face down on the floor.

"I'm so sorry," I whimper. "The pain, it took me by surprise."

"That's fine," Persephone says. "But we're not finished yet. We have to do both buttocks."

Persephone and Andy help me up. I see a metal trolley with burning coals and a branding iron lying on them.
I stretch out my arms and Persephone fastens me to my cross again.

"Try not to faint again," Persephone says. "It's important you experience all your suffering. You must smell your burning flesh."

I wait. My whole body is shivering. I feel light headed from lack from thirst and from standing fastened to my cross for .. well for how long. I don't know.

Again the explosion of agony as the branding iron connects with my right buttock. This time I do not faint. I smell my burning flesh. I inhale deeply. Through the agony I feel the ecstasy. Jesus is with me. I am suffering for him.

I am branded. Persephone has taken possession of me.

"Good girl," I hear Persephone whisper in my ear and my heart leaps with joy.

Persephone releases me from the wall-cross. She gives me cool water to drink. Then she cleans my wounds with an antiseptic solution. It stings. There can be no pain-killers of course. I must experience my agony in full.

And agony it is. I am shivering with pain and exhaustion. But I have never felt such exultation. I am fulfilling my destiny. This is the way it has to be.

But did I pass the test? I know this night was a test. But did I pass? The mental agony of not knowing is worse than the physical agony of my beatings and brandings. Without Persephone my life would be empty.

"You passed," Persephone says. It is as if she was reading my thoughts.

Suddenly I am at peace. I am at peace with myself, with the world and with my pain-wracked body. Amazingly, my pussy is getting wet again.

Persephone applies dressings to my wounds and leads me up two flights of stairs and into a bedroom. She helps me lie down naked on a comfortable bed. She covers me.

"Sleep, now," she says.

I fall asleep.

Persephone musing

So far so good. But does she really understand what is in store for her?

The Morning After

I wake up with the sun streaming through the East-facing window. My body is still throbbing with pain but I am feeling rested. I lie a while enjoying the feeling of peace. Then the door opens and Andy comes in. He is naked with his penis erect. He is lean, surprisingly slender and very sexy looking. I note with relief that he is uncircumcised. Circumcised penises revolt me.

He comes and sits on my bed. "What would you like to do?" he says.

"Taste your cum." I am what I am.

"Of course," he says. "Can you get up?"

I get up. There is no blood on the sheets. Persephone has done a good job with the dressings. But I have obviously been sweating overnight. This does not appear to bother Andy. He lies on his back, knees apart and bent at a 45 degree angle and waits.

I lie, stomach down, between his legs, grip his scrotum and squeeze gently. Some men yelp when I do that. Others jump away and run. Andy is one of the few who lies back and moans with ecstasy. He understands. He has surrendered control and what happens next is up to me.

Only a real alpha male can surrender control to an alpha female.

I start licking the shaft of his penis. He tastes of alpha male. I am addicted to the taste of alpha male genitalia. I can practically hear the dopamine receptors in my brain buzzing.

I take his throbbing penis in my mouth and start sucking. He starts thrusting. Then he cums in a gush. He screams. It is the nectar of the gods. I swallow greedily then lick him dry.

We are flying through space.

We come back to Earth.

"Did I pass muster?" he says.

"Yes. Now what do you want to do to me." I am giving control to him. When I submit I submit totally. My pussy is wet.

He smiles.

"First you take a shower, " Andy says.

"And then?" I say.

"Then I make breakfast for you. You must be ravenous after last night. After that I give you instructions from Persephone."

It is not what I expected or hoped for but, as I said, when I submit I submit totally. There is a bathroom across the hall from the bedroom. Inside I find toiletries and a toothbrush. Hoping the dressings Persephone applied are waterproof I luxuriate in a ten minute warm shower.

Back in the bedroom I find my clothes in a cupboard. I get dressed, go downstairs and follow the delicious aroma of ham and fried eggs and percolating coffee to a kitchen.

What follows is a scene of bizarre domesticity considering the circumstances, Andy and I sit at the island enjoying ham and eggs and coffee followed by a blackberry smoothie.

"Now," says Andy, "here are Persephone's instructions. You are under no compulsion to follow them. They are completely voluntary.

"You are to go home following the reverse of the protocol you used to get here. You have four weeks to put all your affairs in order including disposing of your apartment. During this period you are to eschew all forms of sexual gratification.

"Should you experience any difficulty with your wounds you are to consult this doctor."

He hands me a card. It contains the name and address of a medical practice.

"At the end of the four weeks, on the 29th , you are to return here at 4 pm to be hanged."

And that is that. He opens the front door and I step out into a beautiful day.

Persephone and Andy

P: Do you think she'll come back

A: I'm sure of it. I could smell her pussy getting wet when I said "to be hanged".

P: Does she know what you meant.

A: I think she'll guess it. It's what she craves.

P: She loved the whipping. And she loved waiting in the dark for six hours not knowing what was going to happen next. There was no self-consciousness when she had to pee. When she recovered consciousness after fainting she did not expect any sympathy. She simply resumed her position and waited for the next buttock to be branded. Then she inhaled the odour from her own burnt flesh. She wanted to embrace every aspect of every second of her agony.

A: I'm certain of her. She loved every instant of the experience.

P: What about the other four?

A: There's one I'm not too sure about.

P: Yes, I know who you mean. Perhaps she'll do us a favour and be a no show.

A: I don't think so. I think she'll turn up and then try to bail when it's too late.

P: Well, we've had that before. It's a terrible waste but you know what to do.

I had forgotten this story as the previous episodes were in October 2016.
Does Persephone mean to hang Kirstin by the neck, or on the cross? I hope it will be the latter, by the neck is too quick.

I believe this is one of the most amazing stories I've read so far on this site. I do hope you continue with it. It fills me with a level of anxiety that feels simply delicious. The style and flow are beautiful and really have pulled me into the world that you've painted thus far.

Back
Top Bottom