KRR (Kidnap – Rape - Release) Club Files: Affair #25 Caroline

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
A short story of violence and rape (in case you didn't read the title - in which case you should probably go away). Started on a whim. This is all I've written. No idea when next part will be written.

KRR (Kidnap – Rape - Release) Club Files: Affair #25 Caroline

Caroline was a happy wife and mother. She had a good job as a paralegal in a lawyer’s office. Her husband Dave, 36, her age too, had a great new job in public relations with a local technology firm. They had a son, Jimmy, 12. And a daughter Sally, 11. They lived in a good neighborhood and the kids were doing well in school.

Caroline and Dave had dated in High School and gotten married their Junior year in college still virgins. They shared many interests and rarely had an argument. They both delighted in being parents and spending time together in the family.

Caroline was very satisfied with her sex life. They made love about once a week, which was more than enough for her. She always insisted on being in total darkness and only missionary position. She couldn’t imagine why anyone would want any of those other weird positions. Disgusting! And to have the light on, and see each other’s naked body? How totally gross!

She had tried giving head once early in the marriage but had refused to do it again. Not only was it unpleasant, it just seemed too perverted. She did let Dave eat her pussy occasionally. It was nice and it often brought her to orgasm, but it too seemed wrong, so never more than once every several months. Yes, Caroline was very happy with their sex life and David, after a few early attempts at variety were shot down, never complained. Caroline was sure he was as content as she was.

It was a pleasant Saturday morning in Spring, and Caroline was heading to her beauty shop for a full spa day. As it was only about eight blocks from her home, she was walking for the exercise. She wore a yellow t-shirt that hugged her well-toned, though perhaps a little too full, figure and tight capris. As she turned down a side alley shortcut, hands grabbed her from all sides and a chemical smelling cloth was forced over her mouth and nose. She struggled futilely against the strong hands but in a few moments everything went dark.

Sometime later, she began to regain consciousness with a headache and ringing in her ears. At first, she struggled to clear her mind and deal with the throbbing pain in her temples. Soon she was also struggling to free her body. Her hands and ankles seemed to be tied and a hood covered her head.

Soon she heard men’s voices, coming from a little way away.

“Hey, Harry, I think the pig is coming to.”

“’bout time, William. Can’t wait to dip my man in her honey pot!”

“Go get Charles, Andrew and Philip. Don’t want to leave anyone out.”

“Right-o, boss.”

Caroline tried to speak but realized there was what seemed a golf ball sized object in her mouth. All she managed were a few incoherent grunts.

After a minute or so, Caroline was aware of men gathering around her. Then a low male voice spoke with authority, “Let the pig see!”

The hood was ripped off her head and the bright room blinded her. Hands reached out and grabbed her arms and jerked her to her feet. Disoriented and bound, she swayed, but was steadied by more hands. A dark shape loomed in front of her. As her eyes cleared, she saw a huge black man, well over six feet five and at least 250 pounds with a broad chest and heavily muscled arms. His head was shaved and he had a large hoop ring in one ear. Tattoos covered his neck. He wore a tight black t-shirt and black jeans that emphasized his bodybuilder physique.

“Hello, Caroline,” he sneered. “Welcome to Hell. My name is William.” With that he slapped her hard, open-handed across her face. “Meet the rest of the boys.”

She was jerked to her right where a short, stocky man with olive skin and a buzz cut, smiled at her. He wore a similar outfit, but had two bar piercings above his eyes. “Glad to meet you Caroline. Harry here,” he said as he drove his fist into her stomach.

Doubling over, coughing, the women felt herself turned around and pulled up to face a tall, thin, Oriental man with a long black hair in a ponytail. He wore something like a Karate outfit and smiled broadly. “I am Charles. So pleased to meet you, lovely lady,” he said, slapping her other cheek.

Caroline’s head was spinning as she saw stars, only to be jerked around again to face an ugly older man, with thinning hair, a flat, broken nose, and a smile of rotting and missing teeth. Nevertheless, he sported all the muscles that would fit on his body. “Philip at your service, Lady.” He bowed and then drove his fist into her right kidney.

Dazed and terrified, Caroline came face to face with the last man. He was a brute, built like a fireplug and with the evilest grin anyone could imagine. “Andrew’s my name,” he said with absolutely no emotion. Then he slugged her in the jaw, lifting the poor women momentarily off her feet before she crashed back on the bed behind her.

“Now that we have the formalities accomplished, bitch,” said William. “I think we can get real personal.”

II.

“Get her naked and on her knees,” commanded William. In a moment, the other four had ripped all her clothes off and forced her to her knees in front of the black leader. “Put the spreader bar on her.”

Andrew walked to a closet and returned with a white-enameled hollow metal rod a little over three feet long with two rings a foot apart in the middle and two more on the ends.

Caroline’s ankle cuffs were unsnapped and attached, in turn to the ends of the bar, spreading her feet and knees uncomfortably wide. Then her wrists cuffs were similarly unhooked and attached to the center rings. This forced her to lean back and present her breasts, belly and cunt, vulnerable and inviting to the men. Her small waist, capped with a deep navel, flared downward to full, sensuous hips and a furred cunt. Even arched back, her breasts were very full, capped with small areolas and dark nipples.

“Nipple clamps, the nasty ones,” barked William.

Harry approached Caroline holding a pair of nipple clamps joined by a short chain, which, in turn, was attached at the center to a longer chain. These were not your ordinary BDSM play clamps with rubber or plastic caps to soften the grip. These were crocodile clips for electrical work, with a powerful spring and copper teeth. The springs tightened more if you pulled on the chain.

Caroline’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw these cruel implements coming closer.

“No. Oh please God no! You wouldn’t. Please, please don’t. God No! No!! N…arggghhhhhh!” An inhuman scream came from her lips as Harry allowed the first one to snap shut on her left nipple.

“Owwww! It hurts! It hurts soooo much! Take it off! Please, Oh please.”

Harry ignored Caroline’s cries for mercy and brought the second clamp to her right nipple. Slowly this time, he allowed the jaws to gradually grab and then pinch and finally bite hard into the super sensitive nub of sex flesh.

Caroline exploded in even greater cries and pleas for mercy. With her body stretched and bound, all she could do was toss her head from side to side, flailing her long, dark hair around her face.

After a bit more than a minute, the tortured woman slowed her motions. Exhausted from screaming and tossing, and covered with sweat, the pain in her breasts kept getting worse, seeming to drill into the center of her tits.

Harry took the extension chain and hooked it to a thin rope hanging from a pulley on the ceiling. The rope ran to a second pulley and then down to be tied to a small plastic bucket, a few feet off the floor. When he finished attaching the chain, he let go and the weight of the bucket took up the slack and jerked the clamps slightly upward. This, in turn, drew another scream from Caroline as the teeth bite deeper into her tender flesh.

For the men, Caroline presented a marvelously erotic sight. Arched backwards, thighs wide-spread, her nipples reaching skyward, tugging her breasts out and up. Sweat drenched her body and her mouth was open, panting, trying to ride the terrible pain in her tits. Moans of agony escaped her mouth.

“There you go, pig. All comfortable now?” taunted William.

TO BE CONTINUED

A friendly, but rather shifty squirrel approached me with what he claimed was a photo he took of Caroline's predicament. It is blurry and I had no way to authenticate it, but I paid him the pound of brazil nuts he demanded. Here it is for what it worth.
Untitledhh.jpg

A friendly, but rather shifty squirrel approached me with what he claimed was a photo he took of Caroline's predicament. It is blurry and I had no way to authenticate it, but I paid him the pound of brazil nuts he demanded. Here it is for what it worth.
View attachment 846874

Poor quality image. I think you paid that shifty squirrel way too much ...

I'm glad I can provide some innocent merriment.
I think I detect a Gilbert and Sullivan reference..
(From The Mikado):

My object all sublime,
I shall achieve in time,
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime.

And let each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment.

:devil:
I suppose that makes you the Lord High Executioner... :eek:

I think I detect a Gilbert and Sullivan reference..
(From The Mikado):

My object all sublime,
I shall achieve in time,
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime.

And let each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment.

:devil:
I suppose that makes you the Lord High Executioner... :eek:
Bingo - ala Execution in Singapore.

I believe that @Barbaria1 is also a Savoyard.

Back
Top Bottom