Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yep that's me :p

I thought I'd posted a couple of others in here though - maybe only in PMs then...

I've definitely posted one of me wearing spike-heeled boots in the public forum though but that one only showed my legs. Can't remember which thread that one is in though :(

OMG the search worked for once;
Yes, the females here are for the quality, not for the quantity.... Great pic, indeed!

I am late to the party and a bit reluctant to descrbe myself but here it goes:
Born in 1949 so 73 and in a few months 74
Face is round, brown eyes , thick eyebrows and thick lips (sensuous?) Wear eyeglasses
5''4" tall, plump 155lbs. Bra size 38DDD and breasts are pendulous (saggy) but full melon shape with wide areolas and thick nipples in dark reddish/bown
Belly showing stretch marks (2 children)
Thick labia and inner lips,clitoris and hood visible
Italian and Irish parentage but favor my fathers Italian genetics so fairly dark complexion perhaps olive skin would be a kind description
Hair now grey but I still color it light brown, pubic hair is thick and now grey/black covering my entire pubic mound
Well at least I am honest and don't expect any praise. I am the woman you meet in a grocery store.

Hi
So, I will go to the grocer more often...

Maybe you've seen me there but didn't notice. Women my age are pretty much invisible to men unless we are naked and even then.............LOL.
If in Santa Barbara look for the granny with the big tits.
If I had seen you, I would certainly have noticed you and greeted you and remembered it...I am 66 years old and still have all my memory...
Plus I love big breasts, even from grandmothers...LOL
Only I live far from Santa Barbara...

Maybe you've seen me there but didn't notice. Women my age are pretty much invisible to men unless we are naked and even then.............LOL.
Not at all, there are many very attractive females of your age, I was skinny diping some time ago with a 71 year old female, with very attractive body type. From the famous ones we know for example Grace Jones, over 70: Her bumper we would all like to pull up.

1678283050_naked-titis-org-p-grace-jones-nude-erotika-pinterest-16.jpg1.jpg

Invisible to men? I doubt that :)
And certainly not invisible to lustful women like me :p

Unfortunately, Santa Barbara is around 5300 miles away :(

Not at all, there are many very attractive females of your age, I was skinny diping some time ago with a 71 year old female, with very attractive body type. From the famous ones we know for example Grace Jones, over 70: Her bumper we would all like to pull up.

View attachment 1397525View attachment 1397524
Maybe it's my clothes? I usually wear loose clothing and often go braless so they don't stand out. I am only seen naked with two people and one is my doctor.

Maybe it's my clothes? I usually wear loose clothing and often go braless so they don't stand out. I am only seen naked with two people and one is my doctor.
Her clothes were also granny like, I was just surprised that when we went swimming she took all off....

As you wish...I have the Google translation...LOL
I am Belgian, I speak French and I translate conversations with Google.
I have been to Belgium. My uncle was in the Canadian Army in WW2 and married a Belgian woman. They lived in Antwerp. I have spent time in the Ypes, Langemark area ( my grandfather fought there in WW1)and in Bruges as well and Brussels. Lovely country with very very good beer! Alstublief!

I have been to Belgium. My uncle was in the Canadian Army in WW2 and married a Belgian woman. They lived in Antwerp. I have spent time in the Ypes, Langemark area ( my grandfather fought there in WW1)and in Bruges as well and Brussels. Lovely country with very very good beer! Alstublief!
Tribute to your grandfather who fought for our freedom...and for our excellent beers...:Saeufer:

Back
Top Bottom