Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well . . . since you asked so nicely!:p

I'm 5' 8" (1.74 meters), 138 pounds (63.7 kilos)

Medium brown hair to my shoulders, green eyes, fair complexion, round face, decent looks

34-25-35, 32C bra

teardrop boobs, dark pink nipples and areolas,

areolas round, about 1.5 in across, average protruding nipples, very sensitive

What I best like about myself: Love my green eyes. Nature blessed me with nice tits and shapely legs with a heart shaped bit of thigh gap. I can get an orgasm just by nipple stimulation. Takes a little time--but well worth it (when I have the time)! I have to be wearing my silk pajamas. Start gently stroking my nipples through the fabric to get them hard. Unbutton and slip one hand inside my top and keep stroking and pinching. I'm right handed so most attention is on my left nipple. It's hard to keep my left hand away from my clit so I put a pillow between my thighs and squeeze. So I guess my orgasm isn't just from my nipple stimulation because I'm squeezing my thighs, but pretty close!
(Is this too much information? So sorry guys.:p)

Oh wait! My pussy! Let's see, outer lips visible from front, rounded (fleshy, not thin), wider slit so inner lips protrude a little bit. Nicely trimmed pubic hair on my mons and over my vulva. (Oh, wish I could show you!)

How's that?:D
Still getting an occasional Like on this from nearly 18 mos ago. The other ladies describing themselves have a lot of Likes too. Even more likes than some of the better images and other posted materials. You guys must be spending a lot of time trying to visualize us! Imagining us on our crosses, I'm sure, huh!;):eek:

Last edited:
Barb and Eulalia shared some images created for them so I decided to share these.

SkatingJesus did these for me from photos and chats I shared with him.
View attachment 730921View attachment 730923View attachment 730925
Very pretty Kathy. Gorgeous, actually. Wouldn't want you on the cross next to me! I woudn't get any attention at all! (Perhaps you wouldn't want the attention . . . but pretty girls like you always get the eye, you know.)

It would be just my luck --

"Where the hell is my boyfriend? He was just here. Said he loved me and would stay with me to the end! Where did he wander off to? Shit! I just closed my eyes for a minute! He better be getting me some water. Getting pretty thirsty here."

"Hey, what the fuck! Why's he staring up at that bitch? And he's obviously excited! That asshole! Hey asshole, I'm breaking up with you! Yeah, you heard me. Take a fucking hike you prick!"

Last edited:
It's not enough to be a pretty girl. Is also what you can do and nowadays there are a lot of fetishes involved. E.g. You are crucified next to Kathy but your feet are gorgeus, so, I will be looking at you without hesitation
Umm, be sure to raise you're eyes off my feet Magistrate. I may not be the curvaceous Kathy but, hanging naked in crucifxion before you, I am, nonetheless, not without my own womanly charms. :D

Ok, here it goes.
Late 20's, no kids.
Librarian/Librarian Assistant
I've got light brown hair that hangs just to below my boobs. No bangs atm. I like my hair. It is strong, thick, and easy to style to please Master. I often wear it up at work, but at home in pigtails or a ponytail.
People have told me I have a cute face.
Brown Eyes
5'2, petite
tattoos on my shoulders, arms, ears feet. Mostly flowers and birds. Can be covered with professional attire. Even makeup.
B cup, round/athletic
I like to go braless, but my nipples get rock hard easily. They are smallish brown.
I'm not out of shape, but I'm not muscular. I'm soft :(
Completely shaved atm. But I sometimes leave a little on top.
Like a closed flower, nothing dangling or very notable until you open the petals.
My legs are athletic. I ride a bicycle a lot. On errands for master. He doesn't trust me with a car.
My toes have pink nail polish.

Last edited:
Ok, here it goes.
Late 20's, no kids.
Librarian/Librarian Assistant
I've got light brown hair that hangs just to below my boobs. No bangs atm. I like my hair. It is strong, thick, and easy to style to please Master. I often wear it up at work, but at home in pigtails or a ponytail.
People have told me I have a cute face.
Brown Eyes
5'2, petite
tattoos on my shoulders, arms, ears feet. Mostly flowers and birds. Can be covered with professional attire. Even makeup.
B cup, round/athletic
I like to go braless, but my nipples get rock hard easily. They are smallish brown.
I'm not out of shape, but I'm not muscular. I'm soft :(
Completely shaved atm. But I sometimes leave a little on top.
Like a closed flower, nothing dangling or very notable until you open the petals.
My legs are athletic. I ride a bicycle a lot. On errands for master. He doesn't trust me with a car.
My toes have pink nail polish.
Hello Jenica ,that sounds really cute. What about a pic (full nudity)?

Back
Top Bottom