Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to say, we are all useful in our own way. I am 72, sagging tits and flabby thighs but in the dark I can make you experience things the young ones have yet to learn. I hate to see any flesh go to waste and I can be bought cheap.
I would be happy to experience your... experience, in the dark or in broad daylight! :p

Size: 148cm (4.85 ft), Small frame, small hands and feet
Weight: 41 Kg (90 pounds)
Breasts: 34C, Side-set type. Nipples color of peanut butter.
Hair: Black hair in ponytail, when untied about shoulder length.
Eyes: Round, monolid eyes with dark brown iris
Skin: East Asian light medium complexion, smooth.

Etc:
Small mouth usually curved into a smile
Small waist and butt
Slightly husky voice
Quiet yet Friendly personality

Although in fantasy I wish to be somewhat slenderer and buxom. I wish I looked like the girl in my profile pic. Oh well.
I am open to being used to almost any abuse including death.
That said, I would really love it if in a story I would be hanged until I am dead, and definitely for non-consensual reasons and circumstances.

Still feeling like I am missing something here.
You sound lovely to me. I was in Korea in the Military in 1955/6 and there were many girls who were very attractive despite the terrible poverty.
It is amazing to see how prosperous Korea is today compared to those days.

I have to say, we are all useful in our own way. I am 72, sagging tits and flabby thighs but in the dark I can make you experience things the young ones have yet to learn. I hate to see any flesh go to waste and I can be bought cheap.
You sound lovely to me. I was in Korea in the Military in 1955/6 and there were many girls who were very attractive despite the terrible poverty.
It is amazing to see how prosperous Korea is today compared to those days.
You are my role models, in a way - I want to be still able to enjoy watching naked girls suffer when I become your age. So please stay healthy and share your thoughts and fantasies with us for a long time to come :)

Ladies, we the men of Crux-Forum, have decided to crucify each and any of you. As part of your punishment you must describe your naked body with maximum detail. Special emphashis on your breast and cunt. This will be part of your humiliation, to show us how your more intimate areas are.

Afterwards you will be undressed and we will see everything by ourselves, so do not try to lie us. The more you lie to us, the more you will suffer in our hands, so it's up to you to decide if you want a quick and merciful death.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.

Eulalia, Barbaria, Cynthia, Marcella, Melissa.... looking forward to read your descriptions.

So start quickly, or you will be begging for mercy for long until you die.
I measure 1.70m for 68kg, brunette, I'm pretty good in a chair, green eyes, luscious mouth, 100 D pear-shaped breasts, my tips are fairly wide, very sensitive, give me a lot of pleasure, smooth, shaved pussy. I am an extreme masochistic slut (I manage to enjoy under the whip). I fantasize about a blood flogging, followed by a crucifixion to death

I measure 1.70m for 68kg, brunette, I'm pretty good in a chair, green eyes, luscious mouth, 100 D pear-shaped breasts, my tips are fairly wide, very sensitive, give me a lot of pleasure, smooth, shaved pussy. I am an extreme masochistic slut (I manage to enjoy under the whip). I fantasize about a blood flogging, followed by a crucifixion to death
For those using standard, not metric: 5' 6", 150 pounds, 39 D (I'm assuming 100 is a centimeters reading).

What's that mean, "I'm pretty good in a chair"?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Ok here goes,

Female, early thirties.

6ft tall, athletic build, slim.

I have modeled in the past.

Blonde hair down to shoulders straight.

Angled jaw line, big mouth long thick lips

Green brown eyes

Wide strong shoulders.

Very long legs, my husband is 6'1 and I measure a longer leg lentgh than him.

Flat stomach, toned arms.

Breasts, 36 B, (small but just large enough to be tied at the base during tie up play, my husband utterly loves doing this to me) with very large areola.

They hang wide in a teardrop/ apple fashion, my chest has muscle which makes a large flat gap in between them. When warm my areola is almost 4 inch diameter and covers nearly my whole breast. Purple pink in colour with blue veins close to the skin. When cooler they go bright pink and smaller 2 inch diameter.
Small hard nipples as soon as i get turned on.

Ass- wide toned and peachy. My legs go all the way up and are wide apart.

Hourglass/ tall figure, wide at hips and shoulders.

Pussy, shaved totally apart from a strip of hair directly above the clit. Small outer lips.
Larger Inner labia lips protude out of my pussy quite far and hang out. Clit sits proudly on top and is my go to for orgasms.

I feel I am a unique woman and love that.

Being unique often leads to an extreme opinion eiether way. I like the attention either way.

This leads to me enjoying being worshipped or humiliated and mocked.

Feel free to fantasize or use me in any of your stories if you wish the idea of that excites me.

Thank you for reading...
I love it!

I'm 5' 6" tall, I have long dark hair, hazel eyes and I'm pair shaped. I have sturdy hips and thighs and my bush is left natural such is my boyfriend's taste. That's dark too, he likes it showing through skimpy underwear! Is all you want my body? All that matters is a description of how my breasts need a bra and the aesthetic detail of my rose? OK, I'll tell you my labia don't protrude much and I need to pull back my hood to expose Her, even when I'm aroused. Is that want you want, that I should offer you the opportunity to examine me sexually and judge me worthy or not according to how you like what you see? That's not true is it?

You sent me a message about how the shame and humiliation you'd make me suffer would thrill you. You said I would understand my place as subservient as a consequence of how you took my clothing, as if we would perform some sort of ceremony in which I would be degraded, undressed by you in public. Maybe worse, before my peers, so that you could show them the whore I you know I long to be, the whore, the slut I prayed they'd never see. Would you strip me bare like that, not just physically but emotionally too? I know you would. I knew that as soon as I touched this keypad to answer you I'd be allowing you to crush me with my own withering self consciousness. That's how this goes isn't it?

Am I shaking, paralysed by fear while they watch you tear my dress apart? Oh god my heart will burst! I'm breathless, intoxicated by the dread of how far this will go. I'm confused and bewildered by my own willingness to let this happen. I'm overwhelmed by the erotic power of my own submission, did you know I would be?

I'm flushed, gasping, lost and terrified as you uncover my breasts, the last of my dress now beyond my reach and with it all hope of rebellion. Now I'll plead. I'll fall in tears at your feet, begging you not to take my knickers, my last remaining shred of dignity. They're all I have left. I'll throw myself on your mercy knowing how futile that is. Do you want me to abandon hope? Do you want me to promise eternal obedience in return for this one simple concession? Please don't take my knickers, not now, not before those who would condemn me to the eternal disgrace of this, the downfall I thought I'd never face. How worthless will I be then, tainted, debauched and discarded? Do you want to reduce me to that? Do you want to leave me with nowhere else to go, no other life than to depend on you as your whore?

Does it matter what I look like, intimately detailed in feminine flesh? What matters is all the world will see it. I'll be naked in a sense far more profound than losing my clothes. If you take my knickers you'll be offering them my rose, no longer mine but the instrument through which their humiliation of me will be complete. That's what you want isn't it?

Please, please, please don't take my knickers? Oh god, oh holy fuck, I know you will!

Back
Top Bottom