Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com

Senatore33

Executioner
Ladies, we the men of Crux-Forum, have decided to crucify each and any of you. As part of your punishment you must describe your naked body with maximum detail. Special emphashis on your breast and cunt. This will be part of your humiliation, to show us how your more intimate areas are.

Afterwards you will be undressed and we will see everything by ourselves, so do not try to lie us. The more you lie to us, the more you will suffer in our hands, so it's up to you to decide if you want a quick and merciful death.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.

Eulalia, Barbaria, Cynthia, Marcella, Melissa.... looking forward to read your descriptions.

So start quickly, or you will be begging for mercy for long until you die.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.
okay, mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them

MailOrderScottishBrides/Subs.com
Today's Special - Eulalia
mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them

Sign me up! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
Bitcoin deposit has been credited to your account PrPr
Please send mailing instructions per advertisement listing.

Ok. If Eul can go along with this, I suppose I can too.

Mid 30s, like Eul. 5’6” and somewhat slim build. Around 120 lbs. Brown eyes and hair worn long. My facial features have always made me look innocent/younger than I am ...long a source of annoyance in bars where I was always carded despite being well over the drinking age. Lovely firm medium-sized 34C breasts, pokie excitable nipples with medium-width pink aureolas. Fair skin with no tattoos. Somewhat narrow in the hips. Tight little. Quite leggy. Well-toned thighs and calves (I run). Hair care down there features a neatly trimmed landing strip. Fairly closed slit with smallish lips. Think I’ll stop here.

MinnesotaMailOrderFiestyGirls.com
Today's Special - Barbara Moore - Price Reduced!
Mid 30s, 5’6” and somewhat slim build. Around 120 lbs. Brown eyes and hair worn long. My facial features have always made me look innocent/younger than I am ...long a source of annoyance in bars where I was always carded despite being well over the drinking age. Boy, did I give them a piece of my mind!Lovely firm medium-sized 34C breasts, pokie excitable nipples with medium-width pink aureolas. Fair skin with no tattoos. Somewhat narrow in the hips. Tight little. Quite leggy. Well-toned thighs and calves (I run). Hair care down there features a neatly trimmed landing strip. Fairly closed slit with smallish lips. Can be somewhat argumentative and complaining. Just needs a firm hand (or whip) Price slashed for quick sale.

What the hell. I'll take a chance. I can't go wrong at that bargain price. Now I've drained all my retirement savings! :bdsm-wink:
Bitcoin deposit has been credited to your account PrPr
Please send mailing instructions per advertisement listing.​

Last edited:
Ok. If Eul can go along with this, I suppose I can too.

Mid 30s, like Eul. 5’6” and somewhat slim build. Around 120 lbs. Brown eyes and hair worn long. My facial features have always made me look innocent/younger than I am ...long a source of annoyance in bars where I was always carded despite being well over the drinking age. Lovely firm medium-sized 34C breasts, pokie excitable nipples with medium-width pink aureolas. Fair skin with no tattoos. Somewhat narrow in the hips. Tight little. Quite leggy. Well-toned thighs and calves (I run). Hair care down there features a neatly trimmed landing strip. Fairly closed slit with smallish lips. Think I’ll stop here.
Yeah, and I am a dead ringer for Brad Pitt, Moore, right...
Price Reduced!
Don't worry, you'll pay by having to listen to her endless complaining...

Back
Top Bottom