Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let me introduce Yvanna, she has been part of our group of friends for a few years now, we met her at a well known SM party in the capital and we sympathized very quickly, her most secret fantasy was to be humiliated by men in the SM but she hadn't yet realized her dreams, she didn't dare to take the step with strangers. I gained her trust and she agreed to take the step and join us for an evening in our dungeon.
Yvanna is a young woman of 30 years old, a little strong, a little round, she has generous shapes and it is subject to ridicule for many people in "normal" life. Her strong breasts are also a subject of mockery. Humanity is made that way!!
Trembling and anxious, she was presented, completely naked to all our friends, they had the authorization to do what they wanted with her, she was aware that she would be a piece of meat in their hands.
She was insulted in every way and was used as a doormat, her body was scorned and humiliated, they touched her everywhere, penetrated her with their fingers before being pulled by her hair to a horizontal bench where she was tied up with her legs wide open, she then had to undergo repeated rapes which she had not planned but she was willing and she had to go through with her performance. Of course she could stop these humiliations at any time, but she did not. She screamed and cried a lot but the Masters were merciless, too happy to have a new toy.
Her sex was made available for those who wanted to touch it or penetrate it in humiliating positions that I let you guess, she was then brutally initiated to sodomy many times before being flooded with sperm and urine and although this first ordeal was very traumatic for her, she wanted to come back. She regularly comes back to us when the need for humiliation is felt and it is always a pleasure for us and for her.
She then confessed that this first evening was very rich in emotions for her and that she enjoyed it and also had some orgasms beyond the suffering she had to endure.
She now wants to be hanged like we are manon and she wants to become like me. She was garrotted last week to get her used to the sensations of asphyxiation, Aurélie did not want to run the risk of hanging her without a minimum of experience. She will be hanged this Friday for the first time at the same time as us.YvaGar1A.jpgYvaPark.jpgYvaT1B.jpgYvaOffice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me introduce Yvanna, she has been part of our group of friends for a few years now, we met her at a well known SM party in the capital and we sympathized very quickly, her most secret fantasy was to be humiliated by men in the SM but she hadn't yet realized her dreams, she didn't dare to take the step with strangers. I gained her trust and she agreed to take the step and join us for an evening in our dungeon.
Yvanna is a young woman of 30 years old, a little strong, a little round, she has generous shapes and it is subject to ridicule for many people in "normal" life. Her strong breasts are also a subject of mockery. Humanity is made that way!!
Trembling and anxious, she was presented, completely naked to all our friends, they had the authorization to do what they wanted with her, she was aware that she would be a piece of meat in their hands.
She was insulted in every way and was used as a doormat, her body was scorned and humiliated, they touched her everywhere, penetrated her with their fingers before being pulled by her hair to a horizontal bench where she was tied up with her legs wide open, she then had to undergo repeated rapes which she had not planned but she was willing and she had to go through with her performance. Of course she could stop these humiliations at any time, but she did not. She screamed and cried a lot but the Masters were merciless, too happy to have a new toy.
Her sex was made available for those who wanted to touch it or penetrate it in humiliating positions that I let you guess, she was then brutally initiated to sodomy many times before being flooded with sperm and urine and although this first ordeal was very traumatic for her, she wanted to come back. She regularly comes back to us when the need for humiliation is felt and it is always a pleasure for us and for her.
She then confessed that this first evening was very rich in emotions for her and that she enjoyed it and also had some orgasms beyond the suffering she had to endure.
She now wants to be hanged like we are manon and she wants to become like me. She was garrotted last week to get her used to the sensations of asphyxiation, Aurélie did not want to run the risk of hanging her without a minimum of experience. She will be hanged this Friday for the first time at the same time as us.
It is always nice to meet your friends, Laetitia.

Back
Top Bottom