Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
This was an excellent production Dazza, very realistic, and it was very hot :very_hot: Laetitia looked sexy, and I love the glasses.
Thank you Dazza, and Laetitia for this great post.
:beer:

Thank you for your messages of congratulations, as you like, we will not stop there, there will be other series as good but I wonder if I will keep my glasses, I wonder if I will not adopt lenses, What do you think ?
Keep the glasses Laetitia, I think they are sexy:devil:

Thank you for your messages of congratulations, as you like, we will not stop there, there will be other series as good but I wonder if I will keep my glasses, I wonder if I will not adopt lenses, What do you think ?
Start with the glasses but lose them so what they do to you is less focused. I wouldn't use contact lens. If you lose one don't expect any one here to help you find it!

Keep the glasses. ;)

This was an excellent production Dazza, very realistic, and it was very hot :very_hot: Laetitia looked sexy, and I love the glasses.
Thank you Dazza, and Laetitia for this great post.
:beer:
Thank you barbaria - I am sorry I have not replied before. I am inexperienced with this site
Great, very realistic work. Thanks Daza and Laetitia. Hanging like hanging but what a body and sexy glasses the victim has. I think all of us want to see whip marks on her back;).
Thank you beast - we will be working on the whip marks

Back
Top Bottom