Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
The beautiful struggle against this rope that tightens more and more around her neck, she tries to put her nightgown back on her uncovered breast in a last gesture of decency.
If you say so Laetitia, and I suppose you must be correct, since she "is" you - however to me it looks like she is having a last play with her nipple (not that I object to that you understand.)

OK Mediafire download for "Screwed Up", to follow in a while.

I was on TDS yesterday. And saw the most popular story, we have put up on there, so far is "Royal Command Performance".
So I did a download for that, if Anyone is interested.

DownloadRCP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only at the end of a rope, sir?
Excellent story Laetitia and great images by Dazza, keep up the good work.
Only thing I can think of - the discovery of Laetitia's hanged body and her note asking for her to be buried next to Manon and giving authority for the necessary funds. Otherwise Manon will have an unmarked grave and maybe Laetitia also, I am sure that none of us on this site would wish that on these two star-crossed lovers. A nice marble (or bronze?) statue of - let's say - two water nymphs entwined in a lover's embrace. Would that be a fitting tribute?

And here is the Media-fire download link for "Screwed Up". It comes with Hi Def JPG pictures and an accompanying narrative by Laetitia, though I did substitute the Gibbs suggestion for the gun practice bit :) (and there has been some gender reassignment of the text). The text has little pictures with it, so its easy to follow.
The download is 130 MB

DownloadSU.jpg

Thank you all for your interest in this story, your comments are always encouraging, it is manon this time who served as a muse to our friend Dazza, she likes to be garroted and had imagined this story, I only supervised while writing the text, bravo and thanks to Dazza.
See you soon.

The prison had modernized the execution room, a more modern gallows had been built, a double gallows which allowed a short fall of the condemned women. The release system was electric, it was only necessary to push a button to open the hatch under the feet of the condemned women.

That day, the new gallows would be inaugurated by two serial killers convicted of some thirty crimes.

NG2010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom