Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yvanna went up in the air a second time, Aurélie had explained to her that this kind of execution was very popular in the Middle Ages, the condemned, naked, were hung on tiptoes and then hoisted upagain, several times, before dying. Death came after ten minutes, sometimes more. Probably to prolong the pleasure of the spectators, it was a very cruel practice that was abandoned a little later.

Yva-A51.jpg

The beautiful Yvanna, was visibly suffering a lot but was bravely fighting against the rope that was strangling her fragile neck without mercy, Manon and I wondered what she was feeling at that precise moment, we had a small idea, we knew from experience that it was both painful and enjoyable.
Yva-A53.jpg

Hey management!
I've just gone back over our thread. New improved CF has turned all our pictures to a pile of complete shit.
You lot are a set of ocean going cunts. I really haven't encountered stupidity on this level before. Its like incompetence but not as we understand it!
If you are looking for pictures that are a complete pile of shite, all you had to do was ask, instead we have this complete and utter fuck up!

Last edited:
Hey management!
I've just gone back over our thread. New improved CF has turned all our pictures to a pile of complete shit.
You lot are a set of ocean going cunts. I really haven't encountered stupidity on this level before. Its like incompetence but not as we understand it!
If you are looking for pictures that are a complete pile of shite, all you had to do was ask, instead we have this complete and utter fuck up!
I've just looked at the pics and can't see anything amiss. Perhaps your browser is at fault. I shall recommend that you be banned permanently. The normal civilised approach would be to send a PM to the admin if you think there is a problem.

I've just looked at the pics and can't see anything amiss. Perhaps your browser is at fault. I shall recommend that you be banned permanently. The normal civilised approach would be to send a PM to the admin if you think there is a problem.
Please do recommend that I be banned immediately Melissa. Because at this stage I frankly couldn't give a shit.
But consider this. I make pictures that a lot of people like. What's your particular talent?
Because last time I checked you didn't seem to have one
Solutions.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my understanding of Thumbnails, is that they are a miniature representation of the picture.
New improved CF seems to have gone one better here with a sort impressionist thumbnail.
And whilst I'm a big fan of certain impressionists..........
I prefer you know, realism.
As in, this is the thumbnail if you click it this is what the picture will look like, only bigger.
I guess I'm just an old fashioned guy.
But please cart on if you want. I'm in that sort of mood.

And further........
I can think of only three classes of people who would try and sell this as an improvement.
The intellectually impaired, rogues and scoundrels i.e. the criminal classes and politicians.
Though its early here and I might come up with some more yet.
Please feel free to add to my list

Back
Top Bottom