Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do I have to use thumbnails? I like to see how many visitors actually view the pics I post.
It not only pleases me, but encourages me to keep posting!
You can just leave them as attachments if you prefer it so, it's just full sized images which are a problem for the site, partly because they take up more space and partly because we prefer the full sized images to be available to members only.

Dazza won't apologise, so the situation is blocked, I won't leave this forum but I won't publish anything more, I'll let him continue, I'm fed up with this argument and I don't like it at all, I have other things to do.
Take care.
You take care Laetitia yourself. All the best and Dazza has time to change his mind.

Hello everyone,
A new story is in preparation and we have decided to publish it on your forum, I hope that we will receive a good reception and that the recent tensions are eased on both sides, I really hope that everything will go back to the way it was before this incident and that we will still have a good time together, if anyone has a problem with that, let them say so now".

Hello everyone,
A new story is in preparation and we have decided to publish it on your forum, I hope that we will receive a good reception and that the recent tensions are eased on both sides, I really hope that everything will go back to the way it was before this incident and that we will still have a good time together, if anyone has a problem with that, let them say so now".
Yes indeed I have a HUGE problem with that. I'm still waiting for an apology.

So i just read last message of Dazza (im a little new on this forum ^^), and honestly i don't understand the problem. He said, his pictures are now bad and with ba quality?
I see all pictures and and don't see any problems.
The work of Leatitia and Dazza are so good. So interessting stories.

Perhaps he is a bit nervous at this times. Ok it's not excuse, ok. Honnestly Mellissa was kind because he is very agressive.

But i think, a second chance can be good, if he gives apologies of course.
But if i have good, it's the first problem with Dazza (or i have wrong?)

But speak calmly, thoughtfully and rationally.
I really want see all his pictures and his stories (ofc i don't forget you Laeticia, but im french and my level in english in not very good so i speak simply ^^). But, of course, in a good atmosphère.

Melliassa, laeticia, and all, have a good day,
Cordially,
Forodug

This time it's over, Dazza will never come back on this forum, I give up trying to convince him, I remain a member because there are many things that interest me, I thank all our fans who followed us along these many years of 3D adventures, we publish on The Dark Spot for those who absolutely want to follow us, you can also write to me privately if you want.
See you soon I hope.
Kisses xxx

This time it's over, Dazza will never come back on this forum, I give up trying to convince him, I remain a member because there are many things that interest me, I thank all our fans who followed us along these many years of 3D adventures, we publish on The Dark Spot for those who absolutely want to follow us, you can also write to me privately if you want.
See you soon I hope.
Kisses xxx
I am sorry to hear that Laetitia, but thank you for the update. I am very glad you’re not leaving too; I hope this (completely mystifying to me) argument does not affect your own creativity, it’s too precious to let such things happen. Best wishes. M.

Back
Top Bottom