Language

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, it's good to know.

I admit reading and writing english is not so easy for me (french people aren't usually good with foreign languages, at least I'm not) and it prevents me from reading long texts well and it's a pity because there are so many good and interesting stories here! :(

Anyway, I continue to communicate with Bartnel in franch with private messages.
Should have been interested for others...
I noticed that you were not a member of the French speaking group Histoires et Bavardage en Francais, Crucificateur. I have now invited you.

There are conversation groups in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and, I believe, Greek. If anyone would like to join one of these groups, please let us know.

Last edited:
I noticed that you were not a member of the French speaking group Histoires et Bavardage en Francais, Crucificateur. I have now invited you.

There are conversation groups in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and, I believe, Greek. If anyone would like to join one of these groups, please let us know.
I'm in the Greek one! I wish there was one for Portuguese!

Well for Brazilian Portuguese, it just me and @zcruxx that I know of so far.

No, I don't think there's a Portuguese group yet, I think we've quite a few members from Brazil, as well as Portugal itself. But if you'd like to start a group, and invite zcruxx to join, also Wragg, Madiosi and me, we can keep a watch for others to invite in. I think we're the 3 mods who are most active in 'pastoral care' of our many other-language friends here.

Am I yet into this group ? If not, can you invite me Wragg ?
Yes of course you are Messa, you were there from the start - ça va sans dire :D

No, I don't think there's a Portuguese group yet, I think we've quite a few members from Brazil, as well as Portugal itself. But if you'd like to start a group, and invite zcruxx to join, also Wragg, Madiosi and me, we can keep a watch for others to invite in. I think we're the 3 mods who are most active in 'pastoral care' of our many other-language friends here.

Yes of course you are Messa, you were there from the start - ça va sans dire :D
The portugese group is created. It's permitted too, thats member in this group inviting other members.

But the problem is how can I join it ?
You don't need to join it, you're already in it. You did take part in it yourself when it first began. It's not a very active group, but you should get an alert when anyone does post on it - SeD introduced himself there today, and I had an alert for that.

But the problem is how can I join it ?
I have just put a message for you on that thread, Messa. If you cannot see it, did you ever hit 'leave conversation'

As a general warning to all, if you choose the 'leave conversation' option, that is an irreversible step, and even moderators cannot restore your access to that conversation. However, your name remains on the list and the other participants remain blissfully unaware that you cannot see the messages. :(

I have just put a message for you on that thread, Messa. If you cannot see it, did you ever hit 'leave conversation'

As a general warning to all, if you choose the 'leave conversation' option, that is an irreversible step, and even moderators cannot restore your access to that conversation. However, your name remains on the list and the other participants remain blissfully unaware that you cannot see the messages. :(
Yes, thats a fact. We can not erase Members and "Deleted Member" in the list too.

Back
Top Bottom