Go to CruxDreams.com
Lara was helpless as the villagers surrounded her. Her wrists were tied behind the stake, but she could have kicked them. Yet they were not rude. They were interested of course. She thought they might have stopped seeing her as a novelty. As the night before made obvious, she fucked like anyone else and had the same body parts.

Most were smiling. A few had ran their hands over her breasts, squeezing them softly. They talked to each other about her body, pointing out certain parts, or cuts she supposed.

To be continued.

Attachments

• laracroft-tygavin-cf-010.jpg
    laracroft-tygavin-cf-010.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 518
I decided to add this short story here, since it is in the same spirit, but this one has Lara as the predator having some fun with a helpless blonde in the jungle.

Curse my blonde hair!

I admit I couldn’t blame it all on my blonde hair. The biggest problem was my curiosity, my foolishness and my lack of self-preservation. I would pay for it now. I would likely pay the ultimate cost.

I had been following Lara around for six months. She was a fascinating woman but the adventures she had were what drew me to her.

I was her antithesis. She was tall, dark haired, muscular. She was probably 5’10” and a solid 140 lbs. Her eyes were dark, and her breasts were large but somehow incredibly firm. I had heard they were natural, but I couldn’t see how.

I on the other hand was of average height at 5’4”. I was slim, as I enjoyed running. I had no fat but also no real strength. All I had physically was extreme endurance. Not great in a fight that I wouldn’t last a few seconds in.

My fascination with Lara started my freshman year in college. She was a visiting lecturer, and I was taken in by her beauty. She was the epitome of womanhood in my opinion. Gorgeous, strong, smart and deadly.

Growing up as a trust fund baby who never ventured off her father’s property often except for school and parties had left me quite bored. I became a journalism major to travel, to see the world, to feel alive.

I began following her. On my first adventure, I followed her into an Egyptian tomb. Ten men went in after her. She emerged with a large red gemstone and covered in blood. No men ever emerged.

That should have been my first warning. Lara Croft was no hero. She was a killer.

Rather than being warned away, I became more fascinated with her.

Our first encounter was in Africa in the rainforest. She had snuck behind me and placed her blade to my throat.

“If I see you follow me again, I will kill you.” She whispered in my ear and then was gone. I must have stood in place for hours, shaking, my body tingling. I was not only paralyzed in fear but also by a surprising amount of desire. I still remember the feel of her muscular arm around my chest pulling me back to her, her warm breasts pressing against my back and the cold edge of that blade.

I made it back to my helicopter and got myself off as soon as I was inside before taking off.

It was in Brazil when I next encountered her. I did a better job of hiding, I thought. The village was nothing but old ruins and no one came after her that she would have killed.

When I returned home I had an envelope waiting for me. There was no return address. Inside was a simple note. That was your last chance.

She had seen me.

The detective that kept track of her coming and goings for me, told me she was going to Peru.

I should have stayed home. He generally had a difficult time predicting her moves. This time it was easy. It was a set up. I was no detective or even a good journalist. I was a nineteen-year-old female in over her head.

The memory of her breasts pushed against me, her hot breath whispering in my ear, her arm around me, firm enough that I knew she could squeeze the breath from my body and the cool sting of that blade convinced me. No matter the cost, I had to follow her.

This time I was determined to stay hidden. I didn’t want to die. I wanted the rush of knowing I might be killed by her.

I covered myself in camouflage and covered my face in black paint. I covered my hair in a green bandana and followed quietly from a distance.

I was no expert tracker so picking up her trail was easily should have been a warning sign.

Eventually I stumbled onto a village. This was no ancient village. Though it did not appear modern, and the tan skinned inhabitants including women wore only loin cloths, it was no ruin Lara had found.

I watched from the branch of a nearby tree and took in the sight. There was a feast, many bodies on spits being cooked and cut to pieces when done to serve the masses. Some were hogs but others were slimmer. I didn’t recognize them at first but then a woman was laid out on a table, held stretched out by her arms and legs and gutted. She didn’t even scream.

I held my breath, willing myself not to move at the barbaric act. I must have grabbed my hair with one hand because I pulled off my bandana. Not a huge mistake but to someone with Lara’s keen eyes, I may as well have shouted that I was there.

She looked directly at me, met my eyes and smiled.

I knew in that moment that I was dead. Maybe I should have just given myself up, but my body’s flight instinct took over. I dropped to the ground and ran.

I was fast, but I knew she was faster. I could run for miles, but she could run further. I had no way of fighting her.

I never heard her. I’m not sure how far I got from the village when she caught me. I felt my feet caught up in something and fell hard, barely getting my arms up to protect my face from crashing into the ground.

She had caught me with a bolo.

I heard her chuckle from above me. I rolled over, my heart pounding in my chest but also a strange relief. It was over. I knew she would catch me eventually. She gave me every chance to back out and I foolishly gave myself to her.

She stood above me and was a beautiful sight to behold. She wore sandals that had leather straps wrapping around her lower legs to her knees. She wore a tiny blue miniskirt, and I could see her pussy from my position. She wore a matching top that was smaller than a sports bra and barely covered her nipples.

“Hello Stacy.”

She bent down and unwrapped my feet then offered me a hand, practically pulling me up.

“Hello Lara.”

“Do you know what happens now?”

Of course, I did. She had made it very clear in the past. I couldn’t find it in myself to be angry. I chased this. Some part of me, the spoiled, bored rich girl looking for a thrill, must have wanted this.

“You are going to kill me, aren’t you?”

Lara smiled and nodded. “Turn around.”

I did as told, expecting her to cut my throat even though I had not noticed any blade on her. Maybe she would break my neck.

Instead, she pulled my arms behind my back and began tying my arms. She must have had rope on her somewhere. She tied my wrists securely. When I tried to move then, there was no give at all.

“Are you going to be a good girl and walk, or do I need to carry you?”

“I’ll walk.” I had no reason not to. It would be the last walk of my short life. I may as well soak in every moment.

I hadn’t run as far as I had hoped. She truly was an alpha predator.

When we reach the village, no one paid any mind. The smells of the roasting meat were making my mouth water and I realized I was very hungry. I doubted I would ever eat again. I hd told no one where I was coming or who I was following. It had been my dirty little secret. I hid my tracks well.

She took my arm and led me to a grass hut.

Inside there was a bucket of water, a soft mattress on the ground and a small stand with drawers.

“What it lacks in beauty, it makes up in functionality.” Lara told me.

She took a knife from the stand and walked behind me. I tensed, wondering if this was when she would cut my throat.

“Relax. I haven’t something much better planned for you. No simple beheadings or cut throats for my favorite coed. Your death will be spectacular.”

She cut my bonds and I rubbed my wrists immediately.

“Am I going to have any trouble from you? If so I will need to punish you to dispel any silly notions.”

I shook my head.

“Undress.”

It was a short order but so powerful. Next to my captors gorgeous body I felt inferior. I had always been told I was hot. This was a different situation. I wasn’t undressing so some boy could fuck me. One I took my clothes off, I would never wear any again. It sent a cold shiver down my spine.

“Now. Don’t make me ask twice.” Lara told me.

I began unsnapping the buttons of my green camo shirt. My hands shook as I undid the buttons, from fear and arousal. I was stripping before my killer.

I had difficulty with a button and Lara must have grown impatient. She grabbed my shirt and jerked it open.

“You won’t be wearing these clothes or any others ever again. No need to treat them with care.”

The force of the action woke me up and I began to move quicker, kicking off my shoes, slipping out of my pants and then unsnapping my bra before she could yank it off me. I slipped my panties off and then it hit me.

I was totally naked in front of her, this powerful woman who now owned every part of me.

“Very nice.”

She walked around my body, soaking it in, touching me in a ticklish spots. I nearly came when she stuck two fingers inside my soaking wet pussy.

“Most women would be dry with fear. I understand now why you continued following me. You are a snuff slut. You wanted to be captured and killed by me, didn’t you?”

I shook my head slightly unable to form words.

“Then why are you so slick. Use the bucket and wipe that silly face paint off.”

I did as instructed, finding a soaked towel inside the bucket. When I turned around, Lara had shed the few scraps of clothing she had on. I had never seen her nipples. Once again we were different. Hers brown, hard, while mine were pink but just as hard. God, she was so beautiful.

“Want to fuck?”

The question caught me off guard. Did I? She was going to kill me. Did I really want to voluntarily fuck my murderer?

Of course, I was already wet.

I laid down on the mattress and relaxed as much as possible. She pulled out a large black strap on from the stand.

What followed next was my first time with a woman and the best sex of my life.

Continued below

I have never been and never will be fucked like that again. I’m not even sure sex would matter to me. It was a combination of things. Her strong body that dominated me so completely.

My ass was pleasant sore and warm from her skin smacking my ass as she drove that thick strap on deep inside me. While she had been fucking me so hard she stuck fingers in my ass, and I got into it. Eventually after several orgasms I relaxed enough that with a little lube she retired from somewhere, she fucked my ass.

At first it was painful, she talked me through accepting the pain, reveling in it and while she played with my clit I came.

Her tongue on my pussy was fire. I lost my breath so many times.

Now we were done. It was over as my life would soon be.

She lay on her back, and I was curled into her, my cheek on her breast. Her arm was around me and she fondled my breasts, rubbing my nipple.

“I love you.” I whispered. I’m not sure why I said it. It just came out. At that moment I did love her. I loved the woman who was my captor, the woman who was going to soon kill me.

“Of course, you do. I am the most important person in your lifetime. I’m the one at the end. I once talked to a writer who said there was nothing so poetic as the death of a beautiful girl. I will make you a poem, my dear.”

She was crazy and so was I.

“I’m also making you my dinner.”

She squeezed my breast when she said that and instead of recoiling I pressed myself closer to her.

“What is going on out there?” I asked.

“The tribe was recently at war and took many prisoners from a rival tribe. They are executing the prisoners, both the men and women. No matter how they are executed, the prisoners are always eaten by the conquerors. In that way they continue on.”

“How…how are you going to kill me?”

Lara laughed lightly as if I told a joke and not asked the most important question of my life.

“So many ways are possible. I’ve thought of hanging you, watching you struggle for breath for minutes before finally dying. I’ve thought of whipping you to death. I’ve considered nailing you to a cross and watch you die over the course of days.”

I began shaking, listening to her methods and the desire in each one.

“I would never have you gutted on some slab. Very ineloquent. The same with beheading. Too brutal and bloody. An ignoble death for you. No, my beauty, not you. You will be a spectacle before you roast for me.”

Lara stood up and I felt cold, missing her body heat immediately and also knowing this was the time. I had minutes to live. She offered her hand and pulled me up as my legs were still shaky from sex.

I didn’t need to be told what to do when she pulled another length of rope from the drawer. I turned my back to her and crossed my wrists behind.

Once I was secure, she placed her hand on the back of my neck and squeezed, guiding me out of the hut toward a part of the village I had not seen before.

We headed to a wooden platform. The platform was perhaps six feet off the ground and four feet wide.

When I reached the top I began to suspect something was very wrong and my heart started racing.

Lara led me to the middle, and I noticed a few things. There was a small hole in the platform and the sides next to the hole looked as if they were some trap door that would drop from under me. I trued to look back at Lara, but my eyes caught two men walking in front of the platform. One had a shiny pole with a very sharp end.

It was a spit.

Lara guided me to the appropriate spot with my legs on either side of the hole.

Get on your knees. Keep your back straight.” Lara told me.

“I did as I was told robotically, my eyes focused on that spit and not thinking about what I was positioning myself for.

Lara pulled my hair back to straighten my posture. I was grateful she was guiding me. I would never have the courage to do this myself. Impalement.

She was going to impale me. I would probably go straight to the roasting pit. Could she roast me like this? My hair would have to go. My guts…

My thoughts were running wild. I tried to focus on the beautiful sex I had recently with my murderer. Thoughts of my life flashed through my head.

Then I felt it. The spit had emerged from the platform hole and Lara opened me up and forced it into me.

I was still wet from sex and my situation was turning me on despite the fear that was coursing through me.

I was secure and trapped. My back was straight, my knees were locked and as soon as the platform dropped from under my knees, this steel pole was going to rip through my sex and continue mercilessly through my body.

“Frightened?” Lara asked.

“Yes.”

“Fuck yourself slowly on it. I’ll rub your clit. Enjoy your last orgasm. Then you die.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. The spit felt good filling me up, but it was also the instrument of my death. Lara helped as always. Even facing my death, I still loved this woman. I was losing my mind. The idea of her eating me was thrilling no matter who scared I was.

She toughed my hops and began slowly moving me up and down. As I got into a rhythm, she took one hand and placed fingers in my ass and the other on my pussy, rubbing me as I fucked myself.

It didn’t take me long to orgasm.

When it was over she knelt in front of me and kissed me deeply.

“I’ll be on the ground guiding you. I’ll pull your hair back when it is time. All you have to do is enjoy the ride. I love you, Stacy. You will be with me forever and you will not be the last.”

Lara left and I shivered, hands tied behind my back, on knees, pussy filled with the instrument of my death. I took a deep breath. I was ready.

I took one look at Lara and nodded.

It was a strange feeling when the platforms fell. My knees felt like they were on air, my legs straightened, and a sharp pain erupted between my legs. I felt gravity working my way down, but my fall was slowed. There were hands on my legs, my waist, my upper body.

As I sunk lower and lower, Lara pulled me by the hair, tilting my head back.

My eyes widened as the spit emerged out from me.

I couldn’t breathe. I knew something was being done, my legs were being tied but all I could focus on was the spit that had emerged and was continuing to travel out of my mouth.

Then I saw darkness and gave into it. I had what I wanted.

I would be hers forever.

The End

I have never been and never will be fucked like that again. I’m not even sure sex would matter to me. It was a combination of things. Her strong body that dominated me so completely.

My ass was pleasant sore and warm from her skin smacking my ass as she drove that thick strap on deep inside me. While she had been fucking me so hard she stuck fingers in my ass, and I got into it. Eventually after several orgasms I relaxed enough that with a little lube she retired from somewhere, she fucked my ass.

At first it was painful, she talked me through accepting the pain, reveling in it and while she played with my clit I came.

Her tongue on my pussy was fire. I lost my breath so many times.

Now we were done. It was over as my life would soon be.

She lay on her back, and I was curled into her, my cheek on her breast. Her arm was around me and she fondled my breasts, rubbing my nipple.

“I love you.” I whispered. I’m not sure why I said it. It just came out. At that moment I did love her. I loved the woman who was my captor, the woman who was going to soon kill me.

“Of course, you do. I am the most important person in your lifetime. I’m the one at the end. I once talked to a writer who said there was nothing so poetic as the death of a beautiful girl. I will make you a poem, my dear.”

She was crazy and so was I.

“I’m also making you my dinner.”

She squeezed my breast when she said that and instead of recoiling I pressed myself closer to her.

“What is going on out there?” I asked.

“The tribe was recently at war and took many prisoners from a rival tribe. They are executing the prisoners, both the men and women. No matter how they are executed, the prisoners are always eaten by the conquerors. In that way they continue on.”

“How…how are you going to kill me?”

Lara laughed lightly as if I told a joke and not asked the most important question of my life.

“So many ways are possible. I’ve thought of hanging you, watching you struggle for breath for minutes before finally dying. I’ve thought of whipping you to death. I’ve considered nailing you to a cross and watch you die over the course of days.”

I began shaking, listening to her methods and the desire in each one.

“I would never have you gutted on some slab. Very ineloquent. The same with beheading. Too brutal and bloody. An ignoble death for you. No, my beauty, not you. You will be a spectacle before you roast for me.”

Lara stood up and I felt cold, missing her body heat immediately and also knowing this was the time. I had minutes to live. She offered her hand and pulled me up as my legs were still shaky from sex.

I didn’t need to be told what to do when she pulled another length of rope from the drawer. I turned my back to her and crossed my wrists behind.

Once I was secure, she placed her hand on the back of my neck and squeezed, guiding me out of the hut toward a part of the village I had not seen before.

We headed to a wooden platform. The platform was perhaps six feet off the ground and four feet wide.

When I reached the top I began to suspect something was very wrong and my heart started racing.

Lara led me to the middle, and I noticed a few things. There was a small hole in the platform and the sides next to the hole looked as if they were some trap door that would drop from under me. I trued to look back at Lara, but my eyes caught two men walking in front of the platform. One had a shiny pole with a very sharp end.

It was a spit.

Lara guided me to the appropriate spot with my legs on either side of the hole.

Get on your knees. Keep your back straight.” Lara told me.

“I did as I was told robotically, my eyes focused on that spit and not thinking about what I was positioning myself for.

Lara pulled my hair back to straighten my posture. I was grateful she was guiding me. I would never have the courage to do this myself. Impalement.

She was going to impale me. I would probably go straight to the roasting pit. Could she roast me like this? My hair would have to go. My guts…

My thoughts were running wild. I tried to focus on the beautiful sex I had recently with my murderer. Thoughts of my life flashed through my head.

Then I felt it. The spit had emerged from the platform hole and Lara opened me up and forced it into me.

I was still wet from sex and my situation was turning me on despite the fear that was coursing through me.

I was secure and trapped. My back was straight, my knees were locked and as soon as the platform dropped from under my knees, this steel pole was going to rip through my sex and continue mercilessly through my body.

“Frightened?” Lara asked.

“Yes.”

“Fuck yourself slowly on it. I’ll rub your clit. Enjoy your last orgasm. Then you die.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. The spit felt good filling me up, but it was also the instrument of my death. Lara helped as always. Even facing my death, I still loved this woman. I was losing my mind. The idea of her eating me was thrilling no matter who scared I was.

She toughed my hops and began slowly moving me up and down. As I got into a rhythm, she took one hand and placed fingers in my ass and the other on my pussy, rubbing me as I fucked myself.

It didn’t take me long to orgasm.

When it was over she knelt in front of me and kissed me deeply.

“I’ll be on the ground guiding you. I’ll pull your hair back when it is time. All you have to do is enjoy the ride. I love you, Stacy. You will be with me forever and you will not be the last.”

Lara left and I shivered, hands tied behind my back, on knees, pussy filled with the instrument of my death. I took a deep breath. I was ready.

I took one look at Lara and nodded.

It was a strange feeling when the platforms fell. My knees felt like they were on air, my legs straightened, and a sharp pain erupted between my legs. I felt gravity working my way down, but my fall was slowed. There were hands on my legs, my waist, my upper body.

As I sunk lower and lower, Lara pulled me by the hair, tilting my head back.

My eyes widened as the spit emerged out from me.

I couldn’t breathe. I knew something was being done, my legs were being tied but all I could focus on was the spit that had emerged and was continuing to travel out of my mouth.

Then I saw darkness and gave into it. I had what I wanted.

I would be hers forever.

The End
A Masterpiece! Many would like to die like that!
So HOT!

The walk to the oiling pit was surreal in a way. The closer to death she came, the more alive she felt. The air caressing her skin, especially her nipples and bare pussy was sensual. Walking barefoot on the grass was an experience. It was like her toes had never walked on grass so soft.

The hand belonging to the woman leading her by her arm was hot and felt like silk. Her brain was in overdrive, from the recent orgasms, the drink she had, those staring at her with hunger and lust and the heat she could feel from the short distance away. The girl over her pit was writhing, back and forth, short movements, back and forth, fucking herself. Her ass clenched around the anal post, her pussy stretched around the spit, the sight weas driving her mad.

She stopped in front of the oiling area and hands took her hair gently from behind, slathering her dark locks with a wet substance. Unlike her adventures the night before, whatever this was did not make her hair harden like she thought it would.

Her hair was folded into a bun on top of her head and the hair on the back of her neck rose as this new area was exposed to the breeze.

She stepped into the oily wooden bath, pleasantly surprised to find the wood she would lay on was exceptionally smooth and polished. The oil made it gleam. She held the hands of one of the attendants and gently sat down on the hard floor.

Before she leaned back, she met eyes with Dominguez. He wasn’t smirking, or playful, or boastful. He was the same as many men in the tribe, completely nude below the neck and his cock she had enjoyed the night before was engorged. The look he gave her nearly caused her to let.

He wanted her. He wanted her in a way no person had every wanted her. She had many who wanted to fuck her. He wanted more. He wanted everything. There was an understanding in that moment. Lara’s death would not be some fleeting thing to amuse an enemy. She would be loved.

She leaned back onto the warm wood and closed her eyes. Four, maybe five sets of hands began oiling her body. She spread her legs a bit to allow them access to her pussy, not that it needed any lubrication.

She smiled as they worked on her. One set of hands was rubbing her breasts firmly. The rubs were not sensual as much as functional. She wasn’t being seen as a sex object right now. She was seen as meat and prepared as such.

The thought drove her wild. When the first oily fingers entered her pussy she came violently, sliding around the wooden floor.

No cheers were heard, celebrating her arousal or display. She opened her eyes briefly, but the warm, soothing hands made her relax once again and focus only on the feeling.

Her muscles had never been worked like this. It was the deepest massage she had ever had, yet it did not hurt. When the rubbing stopped, she reached up quickly and grabbed her nipples that were painfully hard from her breasts being rubbed. She pinched them harshly, causing herself to hiss in pleasure.

A few chuckles were heard, and she opened her eyes to see the women kneeling over her, looks of humor and sympathy on their faces.

Lara took the unspoken command and rolled over, resting her head on her arms under her chin.

She moaned as her back was rubbed. Soft, slim fingers caressed her ass, and a few slipped inside, stretching her out and preparing her for her securing post.

She had a few smaller orgasms she managed to hold herself still through, instead letting the warmth flush her body as she strained, only to have hands uncoil her muscles again.

It felt like she had been there an eternity, yet it was not long enough.

She was helped to a standing position only to find her legs were weak. The women held onto her, and she relied on them, stepping out of the tub slowly. She was able to stand when her feet touched the grass but still felt weak. She hadn’t been spitted yet but was already helpless.

Herbs were sprinkled on her and patted into her body, but she didn’t notice. Her eye was on the bench and the spit that would soon become one with her, a ride into the next adventure.

A sudden moment of panic seized her when she began walking towards her doom. She stopped for a moment and took a few deep breaths, appreciating that the attendants let her.

Once she had composed herself, she looked at the spit with new resolve. It was calling for her. Her pussy ached for it. She walked much more quickly and knelt in front of the raised area of the bench, putting her thighs flush with the wood and spreading her legs as much as possible.

She shivered when straps tightened her shins to the floor and her thighs to the wood.

A soft hand on the small of her back encouraged her to bend down. She smiled and did as directed, giving a last wink to her colleague, rival and the man who knew her better than she knew herself.

She was pleased that he was stroking himself with no modesty, as were many of the men. Many of the women were touching themselves as well.

Lara’s breasts pushed down onto the polished platform. It was warm from its previous occupant. She felt the strap go over the small of her back, then one over her shoulders. Her arms were pulled behind her and tied together at her wrists and elbows.

A woman titled her head up and the Y frame was adjusted to keep her head in line. A strap kept her head in place, eyes forward, not an extremely comfortable position but one she would spend the rest of her life in no matter how short it would be.

Lara tried to look around. She knew intellectually it was impossible in her situation but the reality of it was shocking. She had been bound before but never like this.

All Lara could do was move her ass side to the side a bit and press it back an inch or so.

She had never been immobilized so completely in her life.

The idea was thrilling. Lara had always considered herself a free person. Now she understood what ultimate freedom truly was. Freedom was giving up all control. It was a shame it took her to this extreme to understand but she was grateful regardless.

She gasped when the cool tip of the spit touched her pussy and slid between her labia, brushing up against her clit.

An electric buzz ran through her body, but her sole point of focus was on the spot where metal met skin. It slowly intruded into her then stopped.

It retreated then entered again, deeper.

He slowly fucked her, and she clenched with everything she had, working around it, and welcoming her lover.

As she moaned louder, her body being overran by sensation, the spit went deeper and deeper, touching her cervix. Her clit was hard and on fire, driving her crazy.

“Do it!” Lara yelled.

She felt a pinch and shuddered as the spit flowed through her body. It didn’t hurt after the initial piercing. It was a strange, wonderful sensation. Somehow this wonderful chef was doing it, running her through while not causing her an extreme amount of pain. Her mind flashed to the first time she had sex, the feeling of being penetrated, but this was so much more.

The feeling was too strong. She was owned, she was meat, her destiny was truly out of her hands, and it felt so good. This was always her fate. An orgasm rocked her just as the spit entered her throat. She watched with wide eyes as it emerged from her mouth and kept emerging.

She panicked for a brief moment when she couldn’t breathe, but then those holes must have been lined up. She could breathe comfortably. She would not suffocate. Lara wanted this moment to stretch for eternity.

She stiffened when the anal post was inserted but once it was deep in her, she enjoyed the feeling. The pole in her pussy and the anal post were close and as she flexed; she felt each one as a different but enjoyable sensation.

Her legs were raised and tied with twine to the spit. The straps were released, and her arms were stretched and secured.

Then she was lifted. That was a new sensation in itself. The rocking and how every step her carriers made vibrated through her body.

Her jaw ached slightly and the metal on her tongue tasted a bit bitter but that was insignificant to everything else.

The heat hit her like an unexpected orgasm. Though she knew it was coming, being laid over the fire was blinding at first.

Yet she did not feel the need to scream. It wasn’t unbearable. She quickly became used to it and her body relaxed. She used her hands and ankles to rock her body back and forth on the spit, scratching the itch that wouldn’t seem to go away. Her entire focus was on her pussy. Her entire goal was to have as many orgasms as possible before she drifted off and became food.

She kept her movements going even when her world turned upside down as she began to rotate.

Lara wasn’t sure how long she lasted. She instinctively knew that her end was near. The next orgasm would kill her.

The drink she had been given never stopped working. She could feel how hot her body was but felt no pain. She smelt herself cooking. The fragrant oil and spices on her blocked out the smell of the coals. She was delicious. She smelt delicious.

She could no longer make out people. They were all fuzzy shapes, but she knew they were there. She knew they would enjoy her. Dominguez would enjoy her.

Her entire life she had searched for the ultimate high, searched for her meaning.

She had always been meant to be food.

The thought gave her one last orgasm and as the feeling left her body she succumbed to darkness.

The End
Very nice work flower3flower1

I don't know how or why, but I missed this masterpiece.
It's so thrilling, both Lara's impalement and the add on with her skewering her blonde prisoner.
Also the pics are excellent, all of them!

Je dis bravo!

Back
Top Bottom