Last Meal Substitution

What option would you give a hot woman you are about to crucify in lieu of her last meal?

• Cunilingus on another hot woman

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Analingus on another hot woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taking 1-4 fingers of another hot woman up her ass

• Taking the full fist of another hot woman up her ass

• Fisting her best friend

• Taking a baseball bat up her ass

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Taking an enema

• Taking beads up her ass, the number of beads inversely proportional to the time she spends Crossed

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Taking electric jolts from a shock collar

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Having a thorough cavity search performed by you

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
You have been ordered to crucify a hot woman (of anyi/] description, that part is up to you), but you have some discretion. The work order simply says to "crucify" this woman you find extremely attractive.

You feel sympathy, as well as attraction,for this hot woman you have been ordered to crucify. The work order simply says that you have to crucify her. It does not state that you have to execute her.

Since you do not have to execute her, and since you only have to crucify her, you are generous, and you give her an option.

You will simply bind her to a Saint Andrew's Cross, raise that Saint Andrew's Cross and have her writhing on it until she either passes out or cums...if she will forgo her last meal and do you a special instead of having her last meal.

So, what would you have her do in lieu of her last meal?

You mean, if she insists on having a meal, it will be her last, but if she chooses the 'alternative' she won't die?

You might already guessed, but the beautiful females are crucified by the gay platoon, while you will crucify the ugly males, which you have to rape before..... There is a famous scene in the three musketeers, where Lady Winter should be guarded by a religious man, but she is able to seduce him. I will not repeat the mistake Lord Buckingham made in that story.

I must say I came to this thread expecting to see something different.

In my fantasies the raping of my body has taken place on previous nights and days. So instead, I like to imagine they bring me a cup of tea infused with cannabis a little while before taking me from my cell.

Think I give her a standard hot beef injection. and a bowl of soup after that.

Normal untampered unspoiled chicken broth or something like it.

Back
Top Bottom