Ledoux's Illustrated Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
First off, I'm not a Poser Artist. This is an illustrated story inspired by some excellent public domain art by Alex Arts. This is Part One. Let me know if you'd like to see the rest. Apparently, I ruffled some feathers when I posted a test picture accidentally to the BDSM forum without the attribution I meant to do once the story was posted. Sorry about that.

alicia 1 cover.jpgAlicia 2.jpgalicia 3.jpgalicia 4.jpgalicia 5.jpgAlicia 5a.jpgAlicia 6.jpgalicia 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi moderator, thanks for trying to clean up my mess. Still trying to learn the mechanics of posting. There's still an order problem in the first set of pictures. The current order now is 1 2 3 4 5 6 5a 7. Should be 1 2 3 4 5 5a 6 7. Last time I tried to change the order I ended up deleting stuff. Are there any instructions on how to manage posts? Also, how to send messages to specific people? Thanks. Second set order is fine.

Hi moderator, thanks for trying to clean up my mess. Still trying to learn the mechanics of posting. There's still an order problem in the first set of pictures. The current order now is 1 2 3 4 5 6 5a 7. Should be 1 2 3 4 5 5a 6 7. Last time I tried to change the order I ended up deleting stuff. Are there any instructions on how to manage posts? Also, how to send messages to specific people? Thanks. Second set order is fine.
Hi Ledoux, sorry about that, now I think they are in the correct order.

After about an hour it is not possible to re-edit a post and you would have to call a moderator for help. The front forum page shows which of us might be around. I usually look in several times a day.

I originally posted this on the "Now This is Not Funny" thread, but I think it fits here too.

The slide show below is set to the tune of "I Enjoy Being a Girl." The song was released in 1958, but could never be released today. It's a bit sexist. However, I've changed it.

I've added several images, mostly from this forum.

I think I can safely say it is no longer a bit sexist. Now it's VERY sexist.

You've been warned.

(Looks best at full screen)

View attachment being a girl.mp4

Last edited:
I originally posted this on the "Now This is Not Funny" thread, but I think it fits here too.

The slide show below is set to the tune of "I Enjoy Being a Girl." The song was released in 1958, but could never be released today. It's a bit sexist. However, I've changed it.

I've added several images, mostly from this forum.

I think I can safely say it is no longer a bit sexist. Now it's VERY sexist.

You've been warned.

(Looks best at full screen)

View attachment 1012742

Oh what a lovely tune! But maybe this time I won’t share it to my facebook music sharing group?

Back
Top Bottom