Legal troubles for Miss Catherine Gudbody

Go to CruxDreams.com
Art by Montycrusto and Doragon, plus a Tree manip…

Catherine’s date came and the prison guard had kept his word. She was neatly and modestly dress as she appeared before the judge. It turns out holding a demonstration without a permit was the least of her charges. She was also accused of inciting a riot, resisting arrest…

monty 009.jpg

…and attempting to kill a law officer.

monty 015.jpg

She gracious stood to hear the verdict and her sentence.

court 275.jpg

The judge sternly read his verdict. “Ms. Catherine Gudbody, in addition to demonstrating without a permit, a misdemeanor here, you have been charged with inciting a riot, resisting arrest on the misdemeanor, and attempting to murder an officer of the law.”

Catherine could not believe her teeth scratching the cop’s dick as he fucked her face could be considered attempting to murder a cop.

The judge continued. “These are all capital felony charges that you have been found guilty of committing. Therefore, I sentence you to be put to death, hanged by your neck in the town square until you are dead, and your body be disposed of by the city sanitation workers that evening. You will be executed the last Saturday of this month!”

Catherine turned to her court-appointed attorney and asked “What does he mean?”

“It is all very clear. The last Saturday of this month you will be hanged by you neck until you are dead and your body will be left hanged until that evening” her attorney replied.

court 276.jpg

The realization the she would be put to death suddenly registered with Catherine. She turned towards the judge and screamed “You can’t kill me for protesting for women’s rights!”

court 277.jpg

But in fact in Lynchburg, she could and would be executed, hanged by her neck from the gallows in the town square. The court bailiffs surrounded her and torn off removed her clothing.

court 271.jpg

Catherine tried to stop them but they overpowered her. She was quickly stripped naked before the court and tossed over the defendant’s desk. Cout officers thoroughly inspected her naked body, leaving no part or crevasse unchecked.

court 274 (doragon).jpg

Catherine was handcuffed and taken naked from the building.

court 278.jpg

There was a horde of media people outside the court to photograph her walk to the squad car there to take her to the Women’s Correctional Facility.

perp arrest 011 A.jpg

She would spend her last days there before she was hanged…

Catherine’s date came and the prison guard had kept his word. She was neatly and modestly dress as she appeared before the judge. It turns out holding a demonstration without a permit was the least of her charges. She was also accused of inciting a riot, resisting arrest…

View attachment 1202711

View attachment 1202712

View attachment 1202707

The judge sternly read his verdict. “Ms. Catherine Gudbody, in addition to demonstrating without a permit, a misdemeanor here, you have been charged with inciting a riot, resisting arrest on the misdemeanor, and attempting to murder an officer of the law.”

Catherine could not believe her teeth scratching the cop’s dick as he fucked her face could be considered attempting to murder a cop.

The judge continued. “These are all capital felony charges that you have been found guilty of committing. Therefore, I sentence you to be put to death, hanged by your neck in the town square until you are dead, and your body be disposed of by the city sanitation workers that evening. You will be executed the last Saturday of this month!”

“It is all very clear. The last Saturday of this month you will be hanged by you neck until you are dead and your body will be left hanged until that evening” her attorney replied.

View attachment 1202708

The realization the she would be put to death suddenly registered with Catherine. She turned towards the judge and screamed “You can’t kill me for protesting for women’s rights!”

View attachment 1202709

But in fact in Lynchburg, she could and would be executed, hanged by her neck from the gallows in the town square. The court bailiffs surrounded her and torn off removed her clothing.

View attachment 1202705

Catherine tried to stop them but they overpowered her. She was quickly stripped naked before the court and tossed over the defendant’s desk. Cout officers thoroughly inspected her naked body, leaving no part or crevasse unchecked.

View attachment 1202706

View attachment 1202710

There was a horde of media people outside the court to photograph her walk to the squad car there to take her to the Women’s Correctional Facility.

View attachment 1202713

Great story and amazing art by @Doragon !

Hands tied or not, the story must go on!!!

Catherine Gudbody is taken past the crowd of media people. Though she is nude except for the cuffs locking her wrists behind her back, the press is not shy about photographing her and taking videos of her.

perp walk Sanderlin3_540x360 001.jpg

In fact, they call out for her to pose for them with Catherine did (what else could the handcuffed woman do).

perp arrest 065.jpg

She did not realize they wanted a provocative picture to highlight their stories that she would be hanged at the end of the month. The police were far more courteous to the media people than they were herding her to the squad car.

perp arrest 6 b.jpg

The ride to the Women’s Correctional Facility was not long. Catherine was grateful for that as the seat she sat on was sticky and reeked of prior women’s urine. Arriving at the prison, Catherine was taken in a rear entrance and herded by the cuffs on her wrists.

cuffs 097.JPG

She was completely lost in the dimly-lit corridors but was nearly blinded by the bright lights in the ‘prisoner induction center’. In the bright room her handcuffs were removed and her hair was pinned up on her head. She was placed against a marked wall and her ‘mugshots’ were taken.

prison 014 c.jpg

In voices loud enough for Catherine to hear two guards discussed having to take pictures of condemned prisoners. One of them said “I don’t know why we have to take pictures of them. That one is only going to be here a couple weeks till they hang her.”

The other replies “It’s the warden’s rules and she signs your paycheck every Friday. So take her pictures and quit bitching about it”

After Catherine’s mugshots were taken the handcuffs were reattached to her wrist.

prison 066.jpg

A pair of guards grabbed her and started taking her from the room. Catherine resisted and asked where they were taking her. The woman guard snapped “To your cell on death row. Don’t give us any shit. The warden wants you looking good when they stretch your neck.”

prison 061.jpg

The guards led Catherine sown a stone-walled corridor that passed through a cell block. The women inmates weren’t shy with their snarky calls to Catherine. They commented how good she’d look hanging naked by her neck

prison 137 b.jpg

Catherine was almost longing to get to her cell on death row…

Catherine was almost longing to get to her cell on death row. She was amazed the fellow inmates at the Women’s Correctional Facility were almost as enthused as the staff that she was being interned there to wait for her execution. Did they not know she was to hanged simply for defending their rights?

The guard led Catherine from the relatively plush confines of the main prison facility. She looked ahead at the starkness of the death row section.

prison 217.jpg

A guard dressed in rough clothing took over control of Catherine. He seemed to enjoy welcoming her, cheerily saying “Welcome to death row! You won’t see the light of day until they take you to the gallows for your hanging.”

prison 328.jpg

He led her into the bowels of the prison. It reeked of human waste. There was little effort made to clean it. After all, the occupants were there only to await their execution. Catherine struggled not to vomit from the stench.

prison 161 E.jpg

The guard cheerfully said “You’ll get used to the smell. By the time you are hanged you’ll hardly notice it!”

They rounded a corner and were met by a group of women. Most were in uniforms but the one in a black suit spoke to her. “Ms. Gudbody, welcome to the Hangemal Women’s Correctional Facility’s death row. You will be spending your last days here. I hope you find the accommodations adequate.”

prison 317.jpg

Catherine snapped “This is not fit for human occupation! How long till I am… until you hang me?”

Catherine had no idea what day it was and had barely seen the light of day since she was arrested. She had no idea how long it would be until she would be brought to the gallows and hanged to death.

“Don’t cloud your mind with such details” the woman in black said. “You will be fed daily. Your cell has a toilet and running water. I will watch the calendar and make sure you don’t miss your execution. Ladies, place Ms. Gudbody in her cell.”

prison 315.jpg

Catherine’s handcuffs were removed and she was locked in the cell. The guards walked away and Catherine was left in the dimly lit cell. She quickly found the red glow of TV cameras monitoring her every move. She grabbed the bars realizing that even alone every move she made was being watched.

prison 319.jpg

Catherine did not know the videos of her were being streamed on the Crux Chronicle premium channel. She leaned against the wall of the cell. Outside the window she could see silhouettes move past the frosted glass. Catherine did not know they were the outlines of people who paid to see the condemned woman. Her hand moved up to her neck.

prison 342.jpeg

She had never been choked before. She wondered what being hanged would feel like…

It is days later… or perhaps weeks… Catherine can’t be sure. She has been held in her cell that the dim lighting never brightens or fades. The only sure thing is each moment that passes is one less before she is hanged by her neck until she is dead.

The guard comes to her cell and pulls her arms behind her back. As he works to lock the irons around her wrists Catherine whines “It can’t be time! I don’t want to be hanged!”

He admonishes her and says “It’s not time for that yet, bitch. You have a visitor and we don’t want ‘em to see the shithole of a cell we’re keeping in.”

He pushes Catherine down a stone corridor and says “And don’t say nothin’ shitty about this place or you’ll wish we already hanged you. You got that?”
01 rebel cross D.jpg

With her hands cuffed behind her back and a short chain between the shackles binding her ankles, Catherine struggles to stay in front of the guard and remain upright. They get to the visitors’ cell and the guard removes the handcuffs but leaves the shackles locked on her ankles. He pushes Catherine into the cell and locks the barred door. He reminds her to behave or there will be repercussions if she does not.

A few minutes later she hears her ‘guest’ approaching. She waddles to the door and leans against the bars. Remembering the guard’s warning she cheerfully asks “To what do I owe this visit?”

prison 059 F.jpg

The guest is a blond woman who speaks with a notable French accent. “Are you Miss Gudbody?”

“I am.”

“But you are young and beautiful! It cannot be possible they are going to hang you to death” the woman exclaims.

“My thoughts exactly” Catherine replies. “I am sorry but I don’t seem to know you.”

“I am sorry. I am Messaline. And you are the woman they are going to hang using the regular prison noose?”

“I haven’t got that detail. I don’t suppose they are going to make a special one just for me” Catherine replies.

“But that noose has hanged dozens of women. It may have their blood on it! They cannot hang you with it” Messaline exclaims.

Catherine sighs and sits on a bench. She spreads her legs and toys with the chain joining her shackles. She says “I don’t get much say on how they hang me. Maybe you can talk them out of stringing me up by my neck.”

prison 179.jpg

Messaline looks back at the waiting guard and softly says “You leave this up to me! I have an idea!”

prison 152 H.jpg

The guard approached Messaline and informed her that her time was up. Messaline turned and winked at Catherine then whispered “I will be back with some good news for you!”

Catherine held out faint hope Messaline could somehow keep her away from the gallows…

Even though Catherine’s so-called crimes happened at the end of a month and her shame of a trial was expedited as much as possible, even being denied access to a calendar Catherine corrected assumed her execution would not happen until the last weekend of the following month.

Prior to coming to Lynchburg to try to defend the rights of women, Catherine had subscribed to Crux Chronicle’s video channel, strictly to enhance her knowledge of the atrocities women were subjected to.

She was amazed at the desperate fights the women put up trying to escape the noose that they were hanged by.

hang 1267G.jpg

There were some women that acted bravely as they were brought to the gallows and the noose was placed around their necks.

hang 1388 A.jpg

But even those women put up a frantic struggle once they were hanged by their necks. It did not matter if they went calmly to their execution or fought it all the way till the trapdoor was opened, they all put up a fight while the noose did its job. And however they came to the gallows, the end result was the same as the noose always won.

hang 1388 B mvalim.jpg

Catherine had quickly learned during her stay at the Women’s Correctional Facility that to be treated with an ounce of respect she had to grant the guards certain favors, most often involving sexual services. Catherine found some of the guards nothing more than disgusting while others seemed to want to demonstrate their sexual abilities. Either way, Catherine found she was well fed, and the Madame Wu smokes never ran out.

prison 211.jpg

While having sex with the guards relieved her from the boredom in her cell, she still had time to ponder how she would present herself when she was taken to the gallows. Catherine had decided she would present herself as an innocent crusader being unjustly hanged for actions in many parts of the land would not even be considered crimes. She would stand bravely on the gallows while the hangman fixed the noose around her neck.

hang 1373 D.jpg

She even memorized the speech she would give when asked if she had any last words. Catherine would berate the whole legal establishment and everyone who had come to see her unjust execution.

Catherine wondered how she would react when the lever was pulled and the trapdoor fell from beneath her feet. She wondered what the noose tightening around her neck would feel like.

hang 1283 d.jpg

She prayed she would not make a fool of herself and pee as she was hanged…

Catherine’s short stay at the Women’s Correctional Facility was for the most part dull and boring. When she was not doing ‘favors’ for the guards the only thing to do was lounge on her bunk and think about her rapidly approaching execution.

She imagined being brought to the gallows and having the noose placed around her neck. She would stand naked before the assembled crowd wearing only the noose around her neck and the rope binding her hands behind her back. The executioner took his time enjoying a smoke and a drink while the charges she was to be hanged for were read to the crowd.

hang 840.jpg

The crowd responded by yell to quit with the show and ‘hang the bitch’. They didn’t seem to care that the bitch they wanted to see hanged was her. She tried to imagine what it would fell like when the hangman pulled the lever and the trapdoor fell from under her feet. Would she do that desperate dance the other women did as she hanged from the noose?

hang 848.jpg

Though she hoped she wouldn’t her nipples hardened as she try to imagine what hanging by her neck would feel like.

prison 320.jpg

Catherine was snapped from her dreams by a guard’s voice yelling “Gudbody, get up. You got visitors.”

He cuffed her hands behind her back and led her to the visitors’ cell. She was surprised to see Messaline standing outside the bars with another woman. They were enjoying adult beverages but Messaline exclaimed “There she is! Judith, that is Catherine. She’s the one they are going to hang!”

Catherine huffed “So they are still going to hang me?”

“Of course they are. The tickets sold out and the cable channel is expecting the highest ratings they ever had. Millions will be watching when they hang you” Messaline cooed.

“I hoped you could get me out of this” Catherine replied.

“Don’t be silly! But I do have good news! They accepted my offer and you will be hanged by a premium French noose.”

Catherine had no idea what a ‘premium French noose was and asked “Will it still kill me?”

“Certainly, but it won’t chafe your neck like their standard one would” Messaline proudly stated.

prison 310 A.jpg

Catherine looks away from her guests unimpressed by what they have done for her…

When Catherine was found guilty and sentenced to be hanged to death, the news of her execution traveled rapidly. Most governments supplied high-speed internet access to their citizens and word of Ms. Gudbody’s hanging was easily found throughout the globe.

In fact, a professor from the University of the Virgin Martyrs did not have to search at all. Professor Moore, who subscribed to various tawdry site (paid for by university funds- for research purposes) received a notification from the Crux Chronicle that for a sum of ninety-nine dollars she could watch Catherine’s hanging live as it happens. With Prof. Moore already a subscriber to their platinum channel and she could view Catherine’s execution anyway, the ad was still informative as she was unaware of Catherine’s sentence.

computer 19.jpeg

Prof. Moore research Ms. Gudbody’s case and decided it would be an excellent addition to her next book “The Exploitation of Women Through the Legal System”. Barbar Moore booked a trip to the city of Lynchburg for the last weekend of the month to get a clearer understanding of the persecution of Ms. Gudbody.

Barbara Moore’s trip from the blue northern state was a fight to Hangemal’s neighboring state and then a train trip to the city of Lynchburg. She made reservations with the local sheriff to seek permission to meet with Ms. Gudbody.
She wore what she considered a modest dress that revealed enough of her ‘assets’ the sheriff could not refuse her request.

Ms. Moore slinked walked into the sheriff’s office looking as respectable as possible. Sounding as sultry as possible she said “Sheriff Katchem, it is kind of you to see me on such short notice. I understand this is a busy week for you.”

“Professor Moore, I am honored that you have come Lynchburg. I presume you are here to see Ms. Gudbody’s hanging” the sheriff exclaimed. “If I might add, you’re a damn site prettier than your book cover pictures!”

caprice 047.jpg

Barb coyly blushes and thanks him for his lustful remark comment. She adds “I am here only for research on my next book” Barb explains. “I noticed you are planning to hang Cather… Ms. Gudbody and she has not had appeal to her sentence. Is that normal for the district?”

Sheriff Katchem laughs and says “Appeal? Hell, that girl was going to hang before they led her out of the courtroom!”

court 265.jpg

“You do know she was convicted on several felonies- any one of them good enough to get hanged for- but then she threatened the judge! And that, professor, was enough to throw her rights to appeal out the window.”

court 277.jpg

“Hell, come Saturday Catherine is gonna have her neck stretched till she’s good and dead” Sheriff Katchem proclaims.

sheriff 001 A.jpg

“If I may be so bold, is there any way I could see the prisoner” Barb asks.

“Ma’am, I’d be honored if you did. You’ll do a better job describing her in you book if you did!”

Barb was led the clean way to the death row visitor’s cell. Opposite of her stood Catherine Gudbody. Except the cuffs binding her wrists, Catherine was naked as the day she was born. She got no sympathy from Barb. Barb peered through the bars and said “You are dumber than I thought. I wouldn’t have tried what you did in Northwestern Arkansas, much less here. This Saturday they will hang you and you’ll be another casualty in the fight against the atrocities committed against women.”

“But I’ll be dead” Catherine exclaims.

“Even our side lose people in the fight” Barbara calmly says. “In your case, I hear they hired a hangman that already retired but he knows his trade well. You should put up a good show while you strangle to death before you die.”

hang 210 d.jpg

“But I still end up dead!” Catherine cries.

hang 1048.jpg

“That’s the price you’ll pay for our fight. Don’t thing your hanging is worthless. You’ll make a good chapter in my next book.

prison 253.jpg

Barbara’s words hardly sooth Catherine’s fear…

It is the day before Catherine’s execution. Part of the formalities is she is brought before the warden of the Women’s Correctional Facility to have the method of her execution explained to her. Warden Longneck seemed to that great joy in tell Catherine the details of how she will be put to death.

She explained Catherine would be brought to the gallows. She would be naked, of course.

prison 258 C.jpg

Since she would be hanged to death there was no need to allow her to soil any clothing while she strangled from the noose she hanged from. Once on the gallows the crew would prepare her for her hanging.

h 027 c.jpg

The noose would be placed around her neck.

hang 1174.jpg

Once the noose was tightened and Catherine was ready to be hanged the charges she has been found guilty of committing and her sentence will be read.

hang 1152.jpg

The warden paused a moment to clarify “This is done so the crowd will know why you are being hanged. There may be some there that don’t know why you are being put to death.”

Catherine protested “I shouldn’t be put to death! This all because I was fighting for women’s rights!”

“Ms. Gudbody, I am merely the warden of this facility. It was a jury of your peers that found you guilty and sentenced you to be hanged” Ms. Longneck admonished.
court 264.jpg

“They were a bunch of dirty old men that just want to see me strangle from the noose” Catherine snapped back.

“They are esteemed members of our community. Perhaps if you’d have made friends with them, you would not be hanged tomorrow…”

computer 19.jpeg

Prof. Moore research Ms. Gudbody’s case and decided it would be an excellent addition to her next book “The Exploitation of Women Through the Legal System”
Certain to be a bestseller!

caprice 047.jpg

Barb coyly blushes and thanks him for his lustful remark comment.
Be polite and never complain is a wise policy when in Lynchburg!

sheriff 001 A.jpg

“If I may be so bold, is there any way I could see the prisoner” Barb asks.

Boldness may not be wise either … but what have I got to lose but my life?

“That’s the price you’ll pay for our fight. Don’t thing your hanging is worthless. You’ll make a good chapter in my next book.

prison 253.jpg

Empathy apparently isn’t my strong suit.

“Perhaps if you’d have made friends with them, you would not be hanged tomorrow” Warden Longneck suggests.

“It’s not fair! I shouldn’t be hanged for fighting for our rights” Catherine exclaims.

“My dear, you have been sentenced to death. It is my job to see that happens” the warden smugly says.

“But this is inhumane” Catherine cries. “Hanging a person is horrible!”

“Perhaps. Before I became warden they would shoot the prisoners” the warden explained. “It was quick and effective.”

firing squad 35 a.jpg

“The problem was it was quick. Once we started televising the executions we didn’t get good rating. We even started shooting the criminals naked...” the warden says.

exe fs 044 b.jpg

“That helped for a short time but really it takes only a moment for a prisoner to die when we shoot them. A decade ago there was a referendum placed on the ballot to either raise everyone’s taxes or start executing prisoners by hanging them. It was heavily financed by the Crux Chronicle and since no one wanted their taxes raised we started hanging our condemned prisoners” Warden Longneck casually explained. “So, at the will of the people, we started hanging our condemned prisoners.”

hang 1395.jpg

“Their producer suggested we used a shorter drop and modify the gallows so it wouldn’t interfere with the cameras’ shot. So we get half the profits they make videoing the hangings. And that’s why you will hang to death tomorrow, Ms. Gudbody!”

“But that is so cruel hanging people for profit” Catherine cried.

“Ms. Gudbody, your execution has become a cause célèbre! We had to build grandstands to accommodate the crowds and cable viewership has never sold so well! We even hired the retired hangman Tree to supervise your hanging!”

h 358 m.jpg

“Along with the premium French noose the French woman donated, your hanging will be the most watched event of the decade- if not the century” Warden Longneck declares with pride.

Catherine is brought back to her cell on death row. She is clothed the way all prisoners facing their execution- naked as the day she was born. She rests her head in her hand and reflects on her execution tomorrow. She contemplates what it will be like to hang by her neck until she is dead.

owp 516.jpg

She sighs and wonders ‘why can’t they just shoot me?’

firing squad 75 A.jpg

Then she wonders what else could go wrong. If only she knew…

Last edited:
It is the night before Catherine is to be hanged to death. She is alone in her cell on death row. A silhouette of a man appears outside the bars shading her from the never-extinguished light. She looks up and asks “Who are you?”

owp 189 a.jpg

“I am Director Apostate. I run the penal system throughout the country. Am I correct you are Ms. Catherine Gudbody, the woman to be hanged from our gallows?”

“Yes, but there has been a horrible…” Catherine starts to say before the director cuts her off.

“There has been no mistake. You were tried and found guilty of numerous felonies and have been sentenced to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. I believe that is pretty straight forward” the director replied.

“But they only wanted to see me hanged” Catherine says almost moaning.

court 239 A.jpg

“For your crimes, I cannot blame them. You deserve to be hanged” Director Apostate sternly replies. “Now, Catherine, stand up and back away from the door… That’s fine. Place your hand behind your back.”

Catherine does as the director ordered her. He takes out a length of rope and ties her wrists together. The rope is very tight but before she can complain he bends down and starts tying the other end to her ankle. Catherine huffs “I can’t walk to your fucking gallows with my feet tied together.”

owp 247.jpg

“Catherine, it costs money to incarcerate you. It’s time you pay it back” the director scowls as he pushes her to her knees. He ties the rope to a ring on the wall, disrobes and says “Suck my dick, Catherine!”

“I’ll do no such thing” Catherine yells.

The director grabs a lock of her hair and shouts “SUCK MY COCK, BITCH!”

head 123.jpeg

He shoves his cock into her gapping mouth and moans “Suck it, Catherine!”

head 122.jpeg

He grabs the back of her head and wildly fucks her mouth. Catherine almost gags as he face-fucks her.

head 124.jpeg

Soon he squirts a load of cum into her mouth. She nearly chokes on his throbbing erection but he forces it into her mouth until she licks his shaft clean. Director Apostate notes “You are better at sucking cock than you are at protesting.”

Director Apostate kneels before her. With his lefthand he strokes his cock as his right hand feels her wet pussy. Somewhat aroused, Catherine breathlessly whispers “Fuck me, please!”

Apostate snarls back “I don’t fuck condemned women!”

head 125.jpeg

“However, I can’t wait to see this cunt swinging while you hang tomorrow!”

The director leaves and Catherine locked in her cell. She pouts “He doesn’t fuck condemned women? I’m glad I’m not his wife!”

owp 483.jpg

She spends the hours thinking it might be best if she died tomorrow…

Last edited:

View attachment 1202711

View attachment 1202712

View attachment 1202707

View attachment 1202708

View attachment 1202709

View attachment 1202705

View attachment 1202706

View attachment 1202710

View attachment 1202713

Brilliant story. Just my kind of thing and love the pictures.

When will women learn how to properly give blowjobs? Cover your bottom teeth with your tongue, curl it around his cock, it’s not difficult and if these silly girls need educated there are plenty of videos online.

In my opinion the judge was far too lenient. I’d have had her taken straight to the prison dentist upon sentencing to have all her teeth removed, why risk this happening again when the guards rape her?

Catherine has no idea what time it is. She has been locked alone in the cell since Director Apostate left. She hears footsteps coming down the corridor. A seedily dressed man stands outside the bars and looks her over. He takes a slug of his drink and says “They did good. I do presume you are Catherine.”

“I am” she replies. “Are you here to… um…”

“No, they just hired me to supervise your sentence. They won’t hang you for a few hours. You can call me ‘Tree’” he says almost calmly.

“Supervise? How hard can it be” she asks with an incredulous voice.

“There’s a lot of details” Tree replies.

prison 306.jpg

He declines to add the prison get a bigger percent of the profits the long it takes Catherine to die.

“You look pretty much how they described you. I’ll see you in the square later.”

Tree shuffles off the way he came. Catherine shouts “Don’t you have to measure me or something?”

Tree calls back “They have already measured you. Do you think it is a bunch of fuckin’ amateurs going to hang you?”

Catherine is left alone in her cell. She wonders how ‘professional’ does one have to be to hang someone to death.

A long period of time passed since Tree had come to see Catherine. It was only a few hours but when you are awaiting your execution time seemed to fly by despite her boring confinement. A prison guard came to her cell and said “Catherine, it is time.”

As he locked irons on her wrists, Catherine protested “You can be serious! I am not ready to be hanged!”

chains 155.jpg

“That’s hours away” he replied. “I’m taking you to the visitor’s cell. The archbishop came to offer you last rights.”

He took Catherine to the cell and removed most of the chains, leaving the handcuffs securing her wrists behind her back. Catherine nervously fidgeted about the cell as she waited for the archbishop’s arrival. He arrived a half hour later and introduced himself. “I am Archbishop Wragg of The Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship. I have requested the prison authorities to be allowed to bestow the last rights before they take you to the gallows and stretch your… I mean before you are hanged.”

“I am not of your church, and I should not be put to death at all, much less be hanged by my neck” Catherine sharply answered.

“My child, I am not the judge or jury that has sentenced you to death. I am here to pray that after you are hanged your suffering from the noose will wash away your sins and you will be granted a happy existence in your afterlife” Archbishop Wragg gently explained.

Wragg’s words were no comfort to Catherine. Awkwardly she reached around her body with her cuffed hands and touched her breasts. With a weak voice she asks “How long will it take before the hanging kills me?”

prison 291.jpg

“Oh, only a moment or two” Archbishop Wragg lies. He is well aware that few prisoners died in less than five minutes as they hanged from the noose. With only the bulge in his loins telling the truth he is confident a woman as young and fit as Ms. Gudbody could easily set a new record strangling from the noose once she is hanged.

The archbishop leaves and a group of guards take her to their office. The handcuffs are removed but they tie her wrists hard behind her back and throw her over a table and tie her ankles spread to its legs. She watches them peel their clothes off.

h 781.jpg

In a bit of a panic, Catherine asks “What are you going to do to me?”

One of the guards grabs her hair and says “You tried to bite a cop’s dick off. We thought we’d show you the proper way to use one.”

h 782.jpg

Catherine realizes they are about to rape her and cries out “You can’t do that to me!”

h 780.jpg

But the bald guard took his place behind her and rammed his erect cock into he pussy. Catherine shrieked and between her shouts gasped for air between thrusts.

h 783.jpg

The guard soon came filling her loins with cum. But her rape was only the first of her violations. A muscular dark guard took the first one’s place and thrust his hard cock into her rectum. Catherine’s breath was knocked out of her but the painful rape of her ass continued until his load of cum filled her bowels.

h 786.jpg

The guards dressed while she caught her breath then helped her stand up

h 788.jpg

She squirmed as she stood and exclaimed “Damn, your cum is leaking out of me!”

h 787.jpg

One of the guards says “You’ll have time to clean up before you’re hanged.”

Then they led her to a well-lit cell where cameras were aimed at her from every angle…

They led her to a well-lit cell where cameras aimed at her from every angle. Catherine looked out of the cell and counted a dozen cameras that covered every angle of her bare body. ‘Damn, they want to be sure I don’t kill myself before they hang me’ Catherine thought. ‘Well, fuck that! If they want me dead they’ll have to do it!”

prison 343.jpg

It did not occur to her only the white cameras at the far left and right were the Women’s Correctional Facility’s. The other ten were owned by the Crux Chronicle. She didn’t know the clean, well-lit cell had been installed and paid for by the network that would video her hanging. She also wasn’t aware her pending execution was the best-selling event there had ever been.

Catherine had more urgent issues that needed attention. Cum was oozing from her pussy and ass following the guards’ rapes. Her bowel churned inside her gut. During her research she had viewed several women hanged in the town’s square. Though most had obviously lost control of their bladder, none she had seen had shit themselves as they were hanged. Still she did not know if any of them had been anally fuck before they were hanged and she was not going to chance that she would let go of her bowels as she hanged by her neck. Before the array of cameras she squatted down on the stool and did her best to clean her ‘private parts’ and did her best to empty her bowels without success, having not been fed since the day before.

prison 077.jpg

Through all this, subscribers to the Crux Chronicle platinum channel watched her efforts.

After Catherine’s attempt to clean herself (if they were going to hang her in front of a crowd and televise her execution, she thought at least she should look her best) a man came into her cell. He said “It’s time to get you ready for your execution.”

He sat on a stool and told Catherine to stand with her back towards him. Catherine did so and asked who he was. As he grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back he said “I’m the PTO for your execution.”

prison 344 A.jpg

“PTO? What is that” Catherine asked.

He crossed her wrists behind her back and began securing them with a length of rope. Casually he replied “The Prisoner Termination Officer. I am the one that makes sure you are ready for you trip to the gallows.”

prison 344.jpg

Catherine winches and said “That’s awfully tight! It hurts.”

The officer replied “We can’t have you clawing at the noose while you are hanged. Your fingernails could scratch your neck and you could get blood all over your body. I take pride in my work and want your hanging a neat affair. Do you have a last request?”

The question startled Catherine. She stood naked with her hands bound and had expected to be brought to the gallows and be hanged. She hardly expected to be asked if she had a last request. But being with the man who was the PTO, having her wrists bound, and imagining being brought naked before a crowd gathered to see her hanged to death did a strange thing to her. Catherine asked “How long will it take? I mean my hanging!”

The man guessed “A few minutes at most. You will probably think longer than that.”

His answer only made her situation more acute. Almost angrily she said “I don’t mean after I am hanged. How long till it happens?”

“More than an hour. They have a whole…”

“That’s all I need to know” Catherine snapped. “Listen, I am hornier than hell! I want one hell of a fuck before they hang me!”

The man hesitates and says “But you are about to…”

“FUCK, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! Are you going to grant my last request or do I die wanting it” Catherine shouts.

The man puts his hand on her back and bends her over the table. He opens his fly and rams his hard cock into her cunt. He hisses between thrusts “Damn, you really wanted this!”

Catherine throws her head up and shouts “Harder! Fuck me harder!”

prison 345.jpg

A few minutes later Catherine and the man both climaxed. He pulls his pants up then hoists Catherine to her feet. He walks her down the corridor and says “They are waiting for you. No time to clean you up.”

prison 346.jpg

“I am fucked anyway. Let’s give them a hell of show” Catherine replies as they walk past her now-empty cell…

Back
Top Bottom