Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi All, by way of introduction, I am a 23yr female and I am a commited summissive and a hopeless masochist.
I have had a deep need to express my innermost feelings since childhood but it's only here in CF that I have at last been able to do so.
I have discovered several soulmates here and written him/her several PMs describing my joys and hopes for our virtual friendships.
They are heartfelt, intimate and to me, very stimulating so I humbly share them for your enjoyment (Names changed so I hope they don't mind!)

Maybe you have similar messages you could share and inspire us all by posting them here.
Above all, I hope you enjoy

Last edited:
take_a_seat_on_the_judas_cradle_2_by_gustaavx_deyrpkt-fullview.jpg
My Torturer posted these pics and wrote:
I imagine many females of all ages are trying to hide their own secret arousal...perhaps a few, mainly the young, naive innocent girls in the crowd are secretly delirious of your ordeals, wishing that some day they could take your places, virgin pussies, swollen puffies and proud little pearls given over to the black hooded behemoths for torture...perhaps some of their mothers are wishing to join them...riding face to face on the wooden horse

My reply:
You have it exactly and very beautifully described! That is precisely how I feel as a parouse the wonderful images here in CF.
My pussy aches with lust for the evil black hooded behemoths (great desciption thank you!) consumed with determination to break me with gruelling torments of my defenceless body restrained in immovable bondage. And I especially crave the shock of his/her vile implements assaulting the most sensitive parts of my genitalia (mmmmmm!) and mammaries (yeeesss, lots of that please dear Torturer!).

Also I hunger to be the focus of the spectacle for the villagers. They came to jeer and throw insults but are so moved by the suffering of such a young pretty girl that they all fall silent so my screams echo round the otherwise silent town square. The boys and men find their pants becoming too tight and their hands reach down to massage their expanded organs. The girls go wet as they yearn to be in the pretty victim's place. The older women are hoping their husbands will realise the erotic power of inflicted pain so that they start using bondage and light sadism as foreplay to rejuvinate their tedious lovemaking.

Yes it's a hugely poignant scenario and you have described it perfectly - Many thanks dear Torturer for your faithful interest.
It encourages me hugely
xx :bdsm-heart: xx

Quote Reply

Another time my Torturer thought to cut off one of nipples!!!
Definitely a no no (Like arse penetration) so he got this message:

Disapproval from the Consul:
I'm afraid this calls for for a 'fair' trial for the offence of premature maiming the condemned maiden.
Unfortunately for you, I Consul Titus (in charge of the Treasury and known as Titus TightArse) am both judge and jury so surprise, surprise, you are automatically found guilty. Your sentence will include public stripping and whipping followed by intensive exploration of the pain threshholds of various parts of your genitals by Zarg, the castle Dungeon Master. After 6 hours of agony you will be taken to grovel to your victim SG for her forgiveness.

Between you and me, I happen to know she will not only forgive you but beg us to reinstate you as her inquisitor, though goodness knows why! Maybe she is one of those insatiable pain sluts you read about. who knows? But anyway I'm sure your painful experiences of Zarg's expert punishment will encourage you to enhance the effectiveness of your torments of her. You must obtain her full confession in time for next Saturday's games in the arena when she will suffer supremely painful punishments and possibly death if she disappoints the crowd! (If they don't hear the victim's screams and pleas for mercy as well as see her writhing in agony they will demand her immediate crucifixion)

Meanwhile she has stupidly confided in her jailers that she wishes to console you by the gentlest licking of every part of your aching manhood by sucking your ample scrotum and majestic penis in her warm mouth. The she hopes you will indulge her vagina with many penetrations preferably while she is fully stretched out on the rack (mmmmm!). But I insist you first torture her genitals! You have my permission.

take_a_seat_on_the_judas_cradle_2_by_gustaavx_deyrpkt-fullview.jpg

Also I hunger to be the focus of the spectacle for the villagers. They came to jeer and throw insults but are so moved by the suffering of such a young pretty girl that they all fall silent so my screams echo round the otherwise silent town square. The boys and men find their pants becoming too tight and their hands reach down to massage their expanded organs. The girls go wet as they yearn to be in the pretty victim's place. The older women are hoping their husbands will realise the erotic power of inflicted pain so that they start using bondage and light sadism as foreplay to rejuvinate their tedious lovemaking.

Quote Reply
Can't open the pictures. Says I don't have permission:oops:

Another time my Torturer thought to cut off one of nipples!!!
Definitely a no no (Like arse penetration) so he got this message:

Disapproval from the Consul:
I'm afraid this calls for for a 'fair' trial for the offence of premature maiming the condemned maiden.
Unfortunately for you, I Consul Titus (in charge of the Treasury and known as Titus TightArse) am both judge and jury so surprise, surprise, you are automatically found guilty. Your sentence will include public stripping and whipping followed by intensive exploration of the pain threshholds of various parts of your genitals by Zarg, the castle Dungeon Master. After 6 hours of agony you will be taken to grovel to your victim SG for her forgiveness.

Between you and me, I happen to know she will not only forgive you but beg us to reinstate you as her inquisitor, though goodness knows why! Maybe she is one of those insatiable pain sluts you read about. who knows? But anyway I'm sure your painful experiences of Zarg's expert punishment will encourage you to enhance the effectiveness of your torments of her. You must obtain her full confession in time for next Saturday's games in the arena when she will suffer supremely painful punishments and possibly death if she disappoints the crowd! (If they don't hear the victim's screams and pleas for mercy as well as see her writhing in agony they will demand her immediate crucifixion)

Meanwhile she has stupidly confided in her jailers that she wishes to console you by the gentlest licking of every part of your aching manhood by sucking your ample scrotum and majestic penis in her warm mouth. The she hopes you will indulge her vagina with many penetrations preferably while she is fully stretched out on the rack (mmmmm!). But I insist you first torture her genitals! You have my permission.
The FT (Foolish Torturer) is clapped in irons and dragged off to serve his humiliating and harsh 6 hours of punishment at the hands of Zarg. Afterwards, unable to walk, he is carried to his cell to recover. During this time he writes to SG (StretchedGirl) who also is incarcerated waiting for her interrogation to resume. She receives a letter . . .

FT writes to SG:
"You are my most amazing victim! The Consul despises me, Zarg punishes me but I hear that you, who has the most reason to hate me, have forgiven me and probably saved my miserable life. You have even offered to soothe my severely abused private parts with your tongue and sucking them for which I wll be hugely in your debt. They are very sore and in great need of consolation so your delicate favours will be hugely soothing.

I am due to come to beg your forgivenss for threatening to mutilate you but I throw myself at your feet for all the agonies I inflicted on your gorgeous body as I tortured you. I will of course refuse to continue your torment and for this I will certainly be executed. No matter, it is the only honorable thig I can do.
Yours, crushed with remorse, ST"

SG replies to FT:
"Thank you dear FT, I am so sorry you suffered such apalling treatment and I will do everything in my power to relieve the terrible pain in your wonderful manliness. It will be an honour and give my great joy to serve you in that special way. As for your feelings of guilt for locking down my naked body onto your magnificent torture devices and the superb tortures inflicted on me, you can stop loathing yourself. There is truly no need to regret your obedience to your master's orders, or to be sorry on my account. In fact I have been fascinated by your skills in making me suffer with minimum injury to my body.

You must have realised that I am a confirmed Pain Slut and need extreme stimultation before I can be carnally fulfilled. Your tortures have raised me time after time to the pinnacle of elation!. I have never had a man with the balls (ouch! sorry FT) to treat me the way I have craved since my sweet titties were just bumps! But you have done so magnificently and I earnestly hunger for you to continue thrilling me. You had only just started to explore my female organs when you were stopped. Now I crave your rigorous examination of my intimate parts with all the pincers, probes and needles at your disposal. Do not be daunted by my screams and pleas for mercy. Stop only when I have passed out, then revive me and continue with renewed vigour! I am hoping you will humiliate me by raping me with your magnificent tool but please keep me fully racked when you do so. Your rapes under torture will be among my most sensual pleasures. (Is that rape if I want it?)

I hope you will son be back in charge of me and we can resume our weird but complementary pleasures in the privacy of your torture chamber
With tender affection SG

Back
Top Bottom