L'evangile Selon Satan Bd

Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 5693

Hello!
Here is a small contribution to the forums. These pictures come from a comic series (Bande Dessinée) based on Patrick Graham's novel L'evangile Selon Satan.
So basically, what happens on these pages is an FBI agent investigating a missing persons case gets into trouble by running into a religious cultist.
Enjoy!
L'évangile selon Satan - T01 - Page 20 [1280x768].jpg L'évangile selon Satan - T01 - Page 21 [1280x768].jpg L'évangile selon Satan - T01 - Page 22 [1280x768].jpg L'évangile selon Satan - T01 - Page 23 [1280x768].jpg

Hello!
Here is a small contribution to the forums. These pictures come from a comic series (Bande Dessinée) based on Patrick Graham's novel L'evangile Selon Satan.
So basically, what happens on these pages is an FBI agent investigating a missing persons case gets into trouble by running into a religious cultist.
Enjoy!
View attachment 490856 View attachment 490857 View attachment 490858 View attachment 490859
An excellent contribution, gratefully received! Thank you! :)

Hello!
Enjoy!
View attachment 490856 View attachment 490857 View attachment 490858 View attachment 490859

no.
not fbi...
cia!

cia:
crucifixion
international
agency

Hello!
Enjoy!

Small but very welcome contribution, thanks! I haven't seen that one before :)
You know, she doesn't look at all bad for 41!
L'évangile selon Satan - 41.jpg

As I understand it, the evil Caleb has been so very, very bad
that he needs a whole team of girls to pray for him,
and Marie is his last and best catch. At the end, when the agents think
they've killed him, does it turn out all the girls including Marie
have been carried off with his evil spirit?

Last edited:
As I understand it, the evil Caleb has been so very, very bad
that he needs a whole team of virgin martyrs to pray for him,
and Marie is his last and best catch. At the end, when the agents think
they've killed him, does it turn out all the girls including Marie
have been carried off with his evil spirit?
You mean, did she die with all those girls? Well, I don't think that's the end of the story for Marie Megan Parks. In fact that might be just the beginning of her perils and she would be rescued and dance on the cross in her every dream, feel the nails being rammed through her tendons again and again for a long time since then...

Hello!
Enjoy!
A very likable piece of comics. The expressions on the faces of the women are very well drawn. Thanks for posting.
Although I think in reality, she will have difficulties to walk and use her hands in a normal way after this ordeal.

Well, a transcript of the French would be needed by most people,
or a printout of the images - I think a translator a lot more fluent than I am
would find it a tiresome chore working straight from the pages on-screen.

Back
Top Bottom