Life Before the Crucifixion: Taarna the Amazon Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com
A doomed offender who is about to kick the bucket and is slowly perishing and painful dacaying on the cross should not be reduced to the hours or days of his execution. I always like to shed a light on the life, the actions and the inquities this doomed malefactor has done and comitted before he was captured, tortured and scourged and before the large carpenters nails were pounded throuh his feet and palms.
In this context it is always interesting to take a look at Amazon Warriors.
Since the dark ages of Thulsa Doom's tyrrany, these female warriors were almost completely exterminated by Thulsa's extinctioncrusade.
In this dark ages being an Amazon meant lifelong slavery (if the Amazon was very very lucky...) or in most cases unbearable pain and cruel rape in the torturechamber and finally a slow, humiliating and painful death on the cross.
To reduce it to a common denominator:

Amazon Warrior = strong, muscular, buff and tough body, bullheaded and snotty attitude, an extremely dangerous powerful fighter but not all too intelligent....big muscles, small brain.....
Amazon Warrior = Captivity + Martyrdom + Torture +.........+ CRUCIFIXION

In this thread I will show some fragments of the life of Taarna the Amazon; from the life she lived before she was crucified.

Briccone

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 891
  • 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 415
  • 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 328
  • 4.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 5.jpg
    780 KB · Views: 675
A doomed offender who is about to kick the bucket and is slowly perishing and painful dacaying on the cross should not be reduced to the hours or days of his execution. I always like to shed a light on the life, the actions and the inquities this doomed malefactor has done and comitted before he was captured, tortured and scourged and before the large carpenters nails were pounded throuh his feet and palms.
Since the dark ages of Thulsa Doom's tyrrany, these female warriors were almost completely exterminated by Thulsa's extinctioncrusade.
In this dark ages being an Amazon meant lifelong slavery (if the Amazon was very very lucky...) or in most cases unbearable pain and cruel rape in the torturechamber and finally a slow, humiliating and painful death on the cross.

Amazon Warrior = strong, muscular, buff and tough body, bullheaded and snotty attitude, an extremely dangerous powerful fighter but not all too intelligent....big muscles, small brain.....

In this thread I will show some fragments of the life of Taarna the Amazon; from the life she lived before she was crucified.

Briccone
Can't wait to see her flogged and nailed to a cross!

Briccone

What an excellent example of an Amazon! I'm certainly not going to tell her she has a small brain :shakehead:

Briccone

You know she is a hot warrior. Nice idea Thulsa Doom's toy.

Back
Top Bottom