Okay, I'll make a note to get it into the Archive.
If you have a picture we could use on the resource page - and as a cover page for the pdf,
that would be good. Otherwise I'm sure Madiosi will have some ideas
Alas I have no talent at all for drawing.
If I had, I might draw:
But I can't.
- Some rats attacking Bugs Bunny, and in the background a furious arena audience;
- A blazing building in Rome, with a gang of men in grubby tunics standing around holding roses;
- Caesar on the steps of the Senate House, imperiously waving away the soothsayer;
- A slave standing with one wrist nailed to a cross while the executioners scratch their heads;
- A puzzled idiot looking at a table, onto which he has emptied a box that held only one nail;
- An executioner who has just hit his thumb with the hammer, while the victim sniggers;
- An executioner spreading glue (from a pot marked Glue) onto a cross, while his assistants watch in disbelief, shaking their heads;
- Two soldiers looking at an empty cross, with the legend "I told him he should have used Wilson's nails".
And after joining Cruxforums, I met a girl called Eul;
Prettier than the moonlight shimmering in the pool.
I openly declared my love for her,
But her reply was loud and clear,
That if I don’t nail her, I’m no less than a fool.
If you nail her, Eulalia
Won't think you're a failure,
A romantic male
Who can sharpen a nail -
She might even let you impale 'er!
100,000 likes now has Eulalia
With stories and poems she's regaled-ya
Her writing so divine
Has sent chills down your spine
May her wit and charm never fail-ya
There was a clever cruxgirl called Eul
whose posts were never uncool
So well was she liked
Her 'likes' they did spiked
Till they exceeded100k virtuel.
We members, who form the site's ranksAs to ten to the fifth she ascends,
Crucifixa Eulalia sends
From her cross lots of kisses
And all her good wishes
And thanks to her CruxForums friends!
I will not try. Egad! it would be horrible. I do think the Scot won the contest. My best is one from my father, who had an unlimited collection of dirty limericks. Hope it hasn't be posted already.congratulations on avoiding other possible rhymes with ranks and thanks
I will not try. Egad! it would be horrible. I do think the Scot won the contest. My best is one from my father, who had an unlimited collection of dirty limericks. Hope it hasn't be posted already.
From England; From Kent:
There was a young man from Kent
Whose Tool was incredibly Bent
To save himself trouble
He stuck it in double
So he not only Came, but he Went!
Spanks?congratulations on avoiding other possible rhymes with ranks and thanks