Logged Out in Link.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does this happen all the time?
When did this start?
I only joined the site a few days ago. It has been happening since then.
I wasn't sure what was wrong initially. Sometimes when I would click on a thumbnail, I would be told that I would need to log in. It was only after did I relise the links were logging me out.
I am still logged into the site, but I am logged out in the new tab.

Here you go..... noticed it when I followed Loxuru's links to his older threads:

Here you go..... noticed it when I followed Loxuru's links to his older threads:

Okay, that’s weird ... but it’s an old link and the fact that it does that may be linked to recent updates, such as converting the site to https. The actual cause and solution is above my pay grade, I’m not a whiz at these things. but the member who might know the answer is fallenmystic. Try PMing him.

Okay, that’s weird ... but it’s an old link and the fact that it does that may be linked to recent updates, such as converting the site to https. The actual cause and solution is above my pay grade, I’m not a whiz at these things. but the member who might know the answer is fallenmystic. Try PMing him.
It's no issue for me, since I understand how to fix the problem for my own browser (just add www in the url) .

I hope the explanation helps the OP

The reason I believe is because websites handle login via cookies which can be domain specific. As such, it might be problematic when a website can be accessed via a few different URLs like 'www.cruxforums.com' and 'cruxforums.com'.

Usually they just choose one of those addresses as default and redirect people connecting to the other domains to the main site. It's highly likely that either XenForo or Cloudflare supports this option and it looks like it wasn't configured to handle such cases yet.

The reason I believe is because websites handle login via cookies which can be domain specific. As such, it might be problematic when a website can be accessed via a few different URLs like 'www.cruxforums.com' and 'cruxforums.com'.

Usually they just choose one of those addresses as default and redirect people connecting to the other domains to the main site. It's highly likely that either XenForo or Cloudflare supports this option and it looks like it wasn't configured to handle such cases yet.

I don't understand much of this (yawn!), but I don't want anyone "redirectin'" or messin' with cookies in my domain.

And don't mess with my cook, either!!

article-0-136807CA000005DC-538_634x813.jpg

By the way, her chocolate chips are really delicious! Likewise for the cookies.

Huh. Well whaddaya know? It's a thing.

It's highly likely that either XenForo or Cloudflare supports this option and it looks like it wasn't configured to handle such cases yet.
And when we say "yet", we mean that perhaps this is merely a temporary inconvenience?

And when we say "yet", we mean that perhaps this is merely a temporary inconvenience?
Yes, it's likely to be so. The reason why I didn’t say it in a more definite manner is because I don't have an access to either XenForo or Cloudflare admin console. But in case it affects many members, I may try to search up the documentation of those products to find a relevant section and ask ImageMaker to look into it.

Last edited:

it's good to have you around, Fallenmystic! :beer:

Back
Top Bottom