Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
What I prefer? Simple i like her in a very thin almost string like thong as we head to the place and nude on the cross.
Nice, I still like a skimpy skirt on the cross, even if it effectively hides nothing. It’s a personal fetish thing!
Also this is a side question.
How do I do emojis? Like I tried but it does not work
When replying click the 3 vertical dots at the Centre of the top. A second row appears, click the smiley face
Now click the emoji you want:
:lunchacos:

And voilà

I chimed in on this thread at the very beginning, and thought I’d stop by again to reiterate my position on loincloths, as interpreted by WelshWebb and Noble Vulchur. :eeek: :babeando:

IMG_6759.jpegIMG_5668.jpeg

Please return to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress. ;)

Over twenty years ago Noble Vulchur drew a tribute to Taryn. There are two versions, one for those that prize the eroticism of loincloths, another for them that do not.

View attachment 1356977View attachment 1356978

It is on this day crux old timers remember Taryn with a hurt that will never wholly heal. If the reader has never heard of her, look here:

Somehow, to my filthy mind at least, a skimpy loincloth or similar can be "Moe nude than Fully nude", if that makes sense. :jump:

It depends on what you want to see and what will fit in a picture. Most of men want to see horny and dripping wet pussy, but there shouln’t be one in every image.

Some positions just don’t naturally reveal enough. Then it’s better to hide certain parts and left rest for imagination. Narrow loin cloth what reveals groin and piece of labia can be very erotic. So can be semi transparent fabric which reveals the overall shape and bits and pieces.

As a general rule, if the piece of clothing enhances the natural shape of the body, it have it’s place. From fantasy world, bikini armors can be really sexy. In real life, properly cut one piece swimsuit can be much sexier than tiny micro bikini. Later one is usually weird compromise between full nudity and being clothed but typically don’t add anything to visual shape.

What comes to pictures, I prefer nudity but in picture series, there should be clothing at first to keep the tension up.

Over twenty years ago Noble Vulchur drew a tribute to Taryn. There are two versions, one for those that prize the eroticism of loincloths, another for them that do not.

View attachment 1356977View attachment 1356978

It is on this day crux old timers remember Taryn with a hurt that will never wholly heal. If the reader has never heard of her, look here:

He made a story for me too although not finished.
But i understood him well after facing the coup issue.
His situation is not the same like me but everyone have own struggles in RL.
Crux foundation doest not exist anymore made us miss some people ..like NV and Pilate.

Back
Top Bottom