Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I noticed that one of the Cruxdreams models (Oxana?) seemed to find this position an especial strain on the body. Maybe those old Medieval and Renaissance artists knew that so they showed the two thieves crucified that way in contrast to Jesus.

I noticed that one of the Cruxdreams models (Oxana?) seemed to find this position an especial strain on the body. Maybe those old Medieval and Renaissance artists knew that so they showed the two thieves crucified that way in contrast to Jesus.
Agree, maybe, in practice we find this position more painful than Classic Crux, but most test for her was this V 4.jpgV 4.jpgV 5.jpgV 8.jpgV 11.jpgV 12.jpgV 17.jpgV 18.jpgV 19.jpgV 20.jpg

And these following, her expression is also real, as well as in previous pics, she was screaming and asking to get her down, she couldn't herself get down, 'cause of spread legs, so I had no time for video, only these few pics, but this set is one of my favorite V 25.jpgV 26.jpgV 27.jpgV 28.jpgV 29.jpgV 30.jpgV 32.jpgV 33.jpgV 34.jpgV 35.jpg

:bump2:
I thought I'd give this fine old thread a bit of life,again...
Cruxton Enterprises, & Nailus Martyrus.Com
Are pleased to announce the takeover of Baracus' former supplier of fine quality, Vintage Crucifixion/Slavery loincloths,etc...And have expanded the range to include other types of clothing, materials and equipment,to suit their discerning clientele...
Without further ado,I hereby announce the first of a new range of Loincloths,to suit cruxees,or slaves,of either gender,as approved by the creators of Cruxforums.Com,whilst retaining old favourites.
The new company will henceforth be known as CLOTHING CRUCIFIXION COMPANY, ("C.C.C")

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF THE NEW RANGE OF CRUX-CLOTHES,etc....
Batch one :
shesus_with_loincloth_by_yupar_ddkp4z3-350t.jpg20201030_184217.jpgCrucifixion17.mp4-3.jpg6EF39AC.jpg4.jpgleia_captured_by_glorreicherhalunke_ddjbolu-fullview.jpgdcmxydf-b17cf893-f5f3-4e3c-bf4b-4ed978f42e7c.jpgddajwy1-ef6b74bd-a451-4d37-81a7-8f2490751004.pngattachment-4-2.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget,that C.C.C.also supplies goods,such as,
Premium French Crucifixion Wood
Fine Quality Iron,Square-Shanked,Nails (6-8 Inch..)
Heavy-Duty Steel Chains/Manacles
Coarse Hemp Rope,(various thickness)
Various items of Bondage/BDSM equipment.
As well as their extensive range of Crucifixion/ Slavery attire,either brand new,or recycled/pre- worn.(at client's request)
All available at a generous, discount of 10% with bulk orders. Shipping times/rates vary.
Here's a taster of the NEW BDSM range....
ddhhace-fef6000d-379d-42a7-ac33-8855937973d6.pngd2gvos4-a6201fe3-9939-4cd9-b671-da20b742531d.jpgde6ywfy-3dee18e7-575a-47c7-9ec6-0838b3f7cc94.pngchained01_by_sirh1906_ddeykeu-250t.jpgCarrying.jpg1824861175.jpg20180803_122543.jpg

:bump2:
I thought I'd give this fine old thread a bit of life,again...
Cruxton Enterprises, & Nailus Martyrus.Com
Are pleased to announce the takeover of Baracus' former supplier of fine quality, Vintage Crucifixion loincloths,etc...And have expanded the range to include other types of clothing, materials and equipment,to suit their discerning clientele...
Without further ado,I hereby announce the first of a new range of Loincloths,to suit cruxees of either gender,as approved by the creators of Cruxforums. Whilst retaining old favourites.
The new company will henceforth be known as CLOTHING CRUCIFIXION COMPANY, ("C.C.C")

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF THE NEW RANGE OF CRUX-CLOTHES,etc....
Batch one :
View attachment 919415View attachment 919416View attachment 919417View attachment 919418View attachment 919419View attachment 919420View attachment 919421View attachment 919422View attachment 919423
What's the source for 2, 3 and 5?

Well why nothing more stylish?
She refused to pick up the cross till she could wear something more like her taste:p
Can't blame her she looks amazing in it! :D

Dont think I posted this pic before over here.
If I did. well too bad just enjoy!

Attachments

• onherwayFS.jpg
    onherwayFS.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 265
Looking at these makes me reflect on the range of styles.
Firstly, there's the simple wrap-round, tied over the hip -
left or right? They seem to break about even - if I were putting one on myself,
my instinct would be to tie on the left side - that's the usual way with wrap-round skirts,
a bit easier for right-handers to hold with left hand and tie the knot with right -
I don't suppose it matters much to our executioners and spectators.

Then there's the nappy/ diaper style, tucked under the groin,
the corners tied together over both hips, and the wrap-and-under,
tied round the hips, knotted at the back, then the loose ends tucked under,
and tied over the front - a bit more fiddly, concealing the private parts a bit better -
but that's hardly helpful to victim or spectators when she's up on the cross!

And finally there are the mini-aprons, a cord tied around the waist,
with some mini curtain or dingle-dangles hanging down over the delta of venus,
and (optionally) over the bum behind.

Myself I certainly think the mini-apron is prettiest, most convenient -
for me and the torturers - before and during crucifixion ...

but it's not for me to choose. Any preferences, boys?

but it's not for me to choose. Any preferences, boys?
I took the liberty to manip your text to a catwalk comment : ;):eusa_whistle:

"Our model Barbaria wears the simple wrap-round, tied over the hip - left or right? Our designers seem to break about even - instinct would be to tie it on the left side - that's the usual way with wrap-round skirts, a bit easier for right-handers to hold with left hand and tie the knot with right!

Model Kathy, shows the nappy/ diaper style, tucked under the groin, the corners tied together over both hips, and the wrap-and-under, tied round the hips, knotted at the back, then the loose ends tucked under, and tied over the front - a bit more fiddly, concealing the private parts a bit better – but not on the cross, of course!

And finally model Eulalia shows the mini-apron, a cord tied around the waist, with some mini curtain or dingle-dangles hanging down over the delta of Venus. Optionally, it can hang over the bum behind."

"Our model Barbaria wears the simple wrap-round, tied over the hip - left or right? Our designers seem to break about even - instinct would be to tie it on the left side - that's the usual way with wrap-round skirts, a bit easier for right-handers to hold with left hand and tie the knot with right!

As a blue state cruxee I would naturally insist on having my loincloth tied on the left :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom