Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a few crap pictures of page 3 lovelies... wearing loincloths,of sorts...
Sadly this delightful trend was VERY short-lived :( :(
(Obviously some "Wimmin" complained...!! :mad: :mad: )
A huge shame,as they were (IMO) sexy as f××k !!
20210629_143649.jpg20210629_143631.jpg20210629_143609.jpg20210629_143536.jpg20210629_143514.jpg20210629_143444.jpg
In those days,the girls were the real thing,and not boring plastic clones...you'll never guess who the first one is....!!
Apologies for the midriff creases :(

View attachment 1025693View attachment 1025694View attachment 1025695View attachment 1025696View attachment 1025697View attachment 1025698
In those days,the girls were the real thing,and not boring plastic clones...you'll never guess who the first one is....!!

Do they still have page 3 girls in England?

Last one I think is my favourite!

Is the first one Samantha Fox?

Do they still have page 3 girls in England?

Last one I think is my favourite!

Is the first one Samantha Fox?
1: Sadly The Sun Newspaper totally killed off Page 3 about 8 years ago. :mad: :mad: :crying:
The Daily Star only do tame Bikini shots,all because of fucking political correctness. :( :(
2: Thanks. The luscious Rachel Terhorst.
3: No it's not the legendary Sam Fox but the total train wreck that is Katie Price,AKA Jordan.
She was a babe back in the day,until mental issues, multiple marriages and umpteen plastic surgeries took over....

View attachment 1025693View attachment 1025694View attachment 1025695View attachment 1025696View attachment 1025697View attachment 1025698
What's the hottest part of the sun? Page 3!

From Odastein, on his Bdsmlr:
bdsmlr-10057685-mN3WCY6LzD.png

bdsmlr-10057685-VN2D7VvhMK.png
I like the the dynamic of a loving slave in this picture, as if it is an honour to be reduced down to a loincloth to serve a master that she admires.

It reminds me of this picture which I posted else where on the forums. I don't know who made it.
102_1000.jpg
I imagine that he captured her in a conquest, and she feels honored to serve him, and appreciates that she is reduced to a naked body, and is only allowed a meager loincloth for modesty, as she conqured.

Whatever the need for a loincloth, once the cross is raised off it comes! To complete the humiliation the condemned must suffer.

During the cruciifxion process it might have a practical use to prevent the execution team members from getting pissed ot shit on, especialy if feet are nailed after the condemned is raised up on a stipes already set in the ground.

In my fantasy the loincloth is the last piece of clothing removed from the condemned just prior to being nailed to the cross.

Having it drop away as the condemned bitch writhes on her cross is a sight to be desired by the spectators. Having her genitals suddenly obscenely displayed is a horrible humiliation to be endured by a female.

Just lose it!

Back
Top Bottom