Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
If we are to believe Mel, any loincloth would be quickly torn off during the scourging by such barbed scourges. but I don't think they used that sort of scourge as it would have been too debilitating or even risk death; male genitals would also be at risk of being torn away leading to bleeding to death quite quickly. So such flesh-tearing scourges must only have been used when the scourging was to be the capital punishment. I could imagine in such a case it would have been amusing for the tunic & loincloth to be ripped off by the scourge itself.

Castration must have been a risk which could have been fatal too early, unless red-hot irons were handy to cauterise such a wound to stop blood-loss (but I'm guessing here!). Just maybe a leather pouch would have been put on the male victim to protect the delicate dangling bits from the tearing scourges if indeed they were used.

Yes I agree about the aesthetic, skimpy coverings are very titillating maybe just because of the anticipation that they will be ripped away at some time very soon.

For me an ideal would be that during the parade through the streets bearing the cross or the crossbeam the victims would be wearing skimpy rags or loincloths that tantalisingly revealed glimpses of what lay beneath, feeble covering to hardly protect the skin from the constant goading with whips all the way. Once at the crucifixion site these coverings would be torn off so that the full nakedness could be seen by all once the cross was raised up. Best of both world!
Sounds good to me. The best feature of that sort of loincloth is:- loosen the knot (if needed) - then - (ohh! the anticipation) a quick tug and Voila! Totally naked!
Best of all Worlds! IMHO.

for me as female crucifixa, the sexiest thing to wear is minimal, tied with a thin cord tight around my hips,
just a scrap of cloth giving me no protection, if anything emphasising my vulnerability,
drawing attention to my female parts, teasing and tittivating them as i twist and squirm and dance on the cross ...

Like Eul's choice : just a rope around the hips, and a piece of cloth. The rope is easily untied.

Examples on this page :

I personally don't like loinclothes. I want to be crucified naked and as a spectator I prefer to see naked bodies on the cross.
But if there is to be a loincloth, then one special thing: tie a string around the waist like a belt. Then pull a very narrow sheet of linen between the legs and pull it up and run it over this cord and let it hang down in the front and the back. It looks something like slave Leia from Star Wars, but much shorter please. And nothing is covered on the side. You can see a lot of bare skin there.

for me as female crucifixa, the sexiest thing to wear is minimal, tied with a thin cord tight around my hips,
just a scrap of cloth giving me no protection, if anything emphasising my vulnerability,
drawing attention to my female parts, teasing and tittivating them as i twist and squirm and dance on the cross ...
In your case, minimal will be the sexiest in any situation !!!

There have been references to Christ in this thread. I found it interesting that high up on the front of Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's amazing cathedral-like church in Barcelona,

Back
Top Bottom