Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unaltered original from https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/slave-tears-of-rome-part-two

536.jpg
Does it count as a loincloth when it doesn't cover the loins?

Yeah,anything round the waist is good.

Hmmm, maybe i can share this when it comes to males, but if the victim is a woman,
i have now completely changed my mind after a posting to that theme in the "Markus"
thread "Pleasure in suffering" (Crucified Women)

After comparing HUNDREDS of the pictures from Markus, showing all kinds of loinclothes
and also all versions of pure naked women, i came to the conclusion that FOR ME, there
is no better and no more arousing view possible than PURE NAKED :cool:)))))

I didn't notice this before, but the discussion about it gave me a final decision for myself.

Damn, LOVE women and i mostly love them NAKED in EVERY possible situation :cool:))))))

Hmmm, maybe i can share this when it comes to males, but if the victim is a woman,
i have now completely changed my mind after a posting to that theme in the "Markus"
thread "Pleasure in suffering" (Crucified Women)

After comparing HUNDREDS of the pictures from Markus, showing all kinds of loinclothes
and also all versions of pure naked women, i came to the conclusion that FOR ME, there
is no better and no more arousing view possible than PURE NAKED :cool:)))))

I didn't notice this before, but the discussion about it gave me a final decision for myself.

Damn, LOVE women and i mostly love them NAKED in EVERY possible situation :cool:))))))
Yeah,naked is good,but a loincloth teases.... ;)

And o the flip side, seeing so mani gratuitously naked women is part of what gave me an appreciation for thematically appropriate clothing.

Although I will admit, there are cases where going bare-bottomed can have practical benefits - say, if one was chained in such a way they could not remove a garment when nature called.

Agree wholeheartedly. Barely covering him or her, titillation for the spectators and humiliation for the victims. Yet, knowing how little covering is there builds the ultimate embarrassment at the time and place of torture when they are stripped naked and spread on the cross for all to see. And the specter of being tortured in the midst of gawking spectators, all captivated by your intimate display would truly be the best of both worlds.
J'éprouve une énorme excitation à cette idée. Dans la foule qui assiste à mon exécution il y a une femme qui m'aime et qui se rend compte que ce sexe maintenant mis à nu ne pourra plus lui procurer du plaisir.
Mon pagne est souillé de mon sang, de sueur, d'urine et de ma dernière éjaculation.
Le bourreau va me l'arracher et le jeter à terre où il sera récupéré par mon amoureuse qui le gardera en mémoire de moi.View attachment 865765

Sorry. In english-------
I have tremendous excitement at this idea. In the crowd which attends my execution there is a woman who loves me and who realizes that this sex now laid bare can no longer give her pleasure.
My loincloth is soiled with my blood, sweat, urine and my last ejaculation.
The executioner will snatch it from me and throw it on the ground where it will be picked up by my lover who will keep it in memory of me. pagne crucifié.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom