Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was bored,so I did a photoshoot,myself,crucified in various modes of undress...
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER....??
20200703_152122.jpgBasic Slave-Smock
20200703_152658.jpgLong Loincloth
20200703_152641.jpgMedium Tapered Loincloth
20200703_152111.jpgMini-Skirt Loincloth
20200703_152231.jpgBrief Loincloth
20200703_151948.jpgStark Naked
So,Boys & Girls....which one is best ??
The Choice is yours....

I was bored,so I did a photoshoot,myself,crucified in various modes of undress...
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER....??
View attachment 874202Basic Slave-Smock
View attachment 874203Long Loincloth
View attachment 874204Medium Tapered Loincloth
View attachment 874205Mini-Skirt Loincloth
View attachment 874206Brief Loincloth
View attachment 874207Stark Naked
So,Boys & Girls....which one is best ??
The Choice is yours....
Nice session, for me - medium loincloth and naked, but others are also good.

Again, I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome here and the opportunity to post uncensored versions of my pictures.

This said, I feel a bit weird to use this forum just to post pics I originally made to be posted on other sites. Cruxification, torture, execution and death are usually not ma cup of tea, but well, when in cruxforums, do as ...

So, I decided to make a picture of some of the ladies here, Barbaria, Eulalia, Sassi and Malins, hanging out a bit in a situation that not necessarily has to be interpreted as an execution, to keep myself comfortable enough.

I post it in this thread, because I was shocked to read Sassi’s statement that she does not like loincloths (see were you end up with such remarks???), because I really love them.

They transfer any picture from this cold real world into an ancient or fantasy setting that I love. And they are sooo inviting to peek or tug a bit ...

anyway, hope you like it

:)

Attachments

• comp_001c.jpg
    comp_001c.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome here and the opportunity to post uncensored versions of my pictures.

This said, I feel a bit weird to use this forum just to post pics I originally made to be posted on other sites. Cruxification, torture, execution and death are usually not ma cup of tea, but well, when in cruxforums, do as ...

So, I decided to make a picture of some of the ladies here, Barbaria, Eulalia, Sassi and Malins, hanging out a bit in a situation that not necessarily has to be interpreted as an execution, to keep myself comfortable enough.

I post it in this thread, because I was shocked to read Sassi’s statement that she does not like loincloths (see were you end up with such remarks???), because I really love them.

They transfer any picture from this cold real world into an ancient or fantasy setting that I love. And they are sooo inviting to peek or tug a bit ...

anyway, hope you like it

Oh, I think it’s great. Love the loincloths and the way in which you have us all deliciously stretched (although Eul appears to have a bit more freedom of movement than the rest of us). In any case, our sufferings are clear, whether we are doomed to die or not.

anyway, hope you like it

Lovely Loinclothed girls... :)

Oh, I think it’s great. Love the loincloths and the way in which you have us all deliciously stretched (although Eul appears to have a bit more freedom of movement than the rest of us). In any case, our sufferings are clear, whether we are doomed to die or not.

Somewhere in this thread our admired poet wrote something like: "... when I'm dancing on the cross." That#s why i gave her some room to wiggle and make this loincloth move ...

Back
Top Bottom