Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, I think it’s great. Love the loincloths and the way in which you have us all deliciously stretched (although Eul appears to have a bit more freedom of movement than the rest of us). In any case, our sufferings are clear, whether we are doomed to die or not.
At this point it seems more like we're being offered up as choices for further use ... the barbarian war-chiefs get to make their pick of sacrifices ...

a situation that not necessarily has to be interpreted as an execution, to keep myself comfortable enough.
:)
honestly quite the relief to hear not executing us makes you comfortable Sir. That bit of hope makes a very uncomfortable situation more bearable!

At this point it seems more like we're being offered up as choices for further use ... the barbarian war-chiefs get to make their pick of sacrifices ...
I just can't help to see the killing of beautiful women as a regrettable waste ...

But hush!

Since we are each modeling a different style of loincloth, perhaps the charitable conclusion to draw is that it’s just a fashion show.

Now, at center-left, sporting the latest tie-on-the-side cloth is Eulalia ... compare if you will to the straightforward simplicity of Barbaria’s front-tie model. And then there’s the more daring brevity of the sassy fashions displayed by Sassi and Malins on the right.

Last edited:
Since we are each modeling a different style of loincloth, perhaps the charitable conclusion to draw is that it’s just a fashion show.

Now, at center-left, sporting the latest tie-on-the-side cloth is Eulalia ... compare if you will the straightforward simplicity of Barbaria’s front-tie model. And then there’s the more daring brevity of the sassy fashions displayed by Sassi and Malins on the right.
I used to play Zungur, a wealthy trader in a German Gorean role-play chat for many years.
He has distant cousin in the splendid city of Ar. Mani of Ar is famous for the most elegant robes, tunics and other garments for every occasion that he produces and Zugur's trade house is were you can buy all this lovely stuff.

Did I ever mention that staying serious is something very hard for me?

I just can't help to see the killing of beautiful women as a regrettable waste ...

But hush! They don't have to know.
Yes, the experienced Master will know that, when mixed in with the pain of the punishment, it's the mind-control that's most likely to make a compliant slave ... even if we poor slaves later on realize He had not indended to let us die, ... being sentenced to the ordeal, having to learn to accept it, and finally embrace it and hope for the end ... will change us deeply...

In the canonical version of my fantasy loincloth has no place since every common slave girl is expected to keep the most valuable part of her body properly displayed and accessible at all times. The highest grade ones may wear it from time to time as a fashion item, but of course it's entirely up to their owner's decision to choose what kind of loincloth they must wear, or if they should wear it at all.

A slave has absoultely no right in my world, so she cannot own anything (not even her body, not to mention of any adornment or garment that she may be allowed to put on it) or she doesn't decide anything as she just obeys.

As such, when a slave is permitted to wear such luxury items like silky scarlet loincloth embroidered in gold, it only shows a good taste of her owner rather than that of herself. A higher-grade slave girl is like a bottle of very expensive vintage wine which its owner may brag of owning to others. He may feel generous and offer some of his close friends to smell and taste it from time to time. After all, he only has a limited time to enjoy it before it goes sour, both the wine and the girl. So it may be wise to make the most of it while it retains its value.

At any rate, like how a bottle of wine has no say as to whom it may serve to please or in what condition it is displayed, neither a slave girl has any right to choose such matters.

On a side note, loincloth has some usage even for a common slave girl in some of the alternative versions of my fantasy world. Even in this world, a lower grade slave would be mostly naked and employed in such menial works like mopping the floor of a subway station or sidewalks all day long while being chained to a nearby post, for example.

However, unlike in my canon world, people may still regard it as inappropriate for their children or modest women to be exposed to such an obscene scene as an ugly slave girl shamlessly flaunting her smelly cunt as she is mopping the floor on all fours, for instance. (Excuse me for the language. However it's a commonly used term in this world when people refer to that specific part of the slave girl's anatomy. You can't call it a "private part" or "womanhood" after all, since a slave neither can be private about anything nor be a "woman".)

So, to safeguard their decent citizens from such immodest and unpleasant sights, they sometimes keep a bunch of rags near the kennel for those slaves who are assigned to work in a public space. They are mostly torn pieces of fabric salvaged from trashcans and they are never washed. But those slave girls wouldn't care as their body don't smell any better, and most of them feel grateful for being able to pretend that they still have some modicum of modesty with it.

Last edited:
...As such, when a slave is permitted to wear such luxury items like silky scarlet loincloth embroidered in gold, it only shows a good taste of her owner rather than that of herself. A higher-grade slave girl is like a bottle of very expensive vintage wine which its owner may brag of owning to others. He may feel generous and offer some of his close friends to smell and taste it from time to time. After all, he only has a limited time to enjoy it before it goes sour, both the wine and the girl. So it may be wise to make the most of it while it retains its value...

I agree and I add that the owner could think that only him has access to what it's hidden ... So, he could be proud to possess such a piece of collection !

Attachments

• a7d8723d1699a5347ddbb13c555239e3.jpg
    a7d8723d1699a5347ddbb13c555239e3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 344
  • b7e62dbc5b2e0cb81c890985dc790b84.jpg
    b7e62dbc5b2e0cb81c890985dc790b84.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 417
I'm not really that much into loincloths, myself. That being said, a fun one that one of my subs used to wear for me was this:

A simple cord tied around her waist, slip knot at her left hip. A rectangle of silk slipped over the cord in the front. A rectangle of silk slipped over the cord in the back.
It swayed and clung nicely. It could be moved to the side (since there was nothing actually going between her legs). The front or back could easily be removed. The whole thing could be removed in an instant with a tug on the knot. If she faced me, the knot would be at my right hand, if I was behind her, it would be at my left. The rectangles of silk could be wider or slimmer, longer or shorter, sheer or opaque, depending on what we felt was appropriate for the situation.

I have to admit that it made for a nice bit of playtime costuming. And so simple.

As everything it is a matter of individual taste.
And it is up to everyone to describe or rationalise it in her/his personal fantasy in every way she/he likes.

I definitely like my presents to be nicely wrapped. It offers so many possibilities to play, to tease and to prolonge the fun, which I usually prefer over blunt nakedness and quick satisfaction, although those have their place as well, from time to time.
Surprisingly I often found that the ladies (no matter whether mistress or slave) prefer slave girls to be naked, while men more often love a more elaborate presentation of the goodies.
In my DA galleries (for example 'NFC - the never finished Comics' or 'Kajirae from Rote Seide') you can find quite a lot of slave girl outfits and I never get tired to invent more of them.

Loincloth on the cross

bdsmlr-269822-o8JizFbm6E.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As everything it is a matter of individual taste.
And it is up to everyone to describe or rationalise it in her/his personal fantasy in every way she/he likes.

I definitely like my presents to be nicely wrapped. It offers so many possibilities to play, to tease and to prolonge the fun, which I usually prefer over blunt nakedness and quick satisfaction, although those have their place as well, from time to time.
Surprisingly I often found that the ladies (no matter whether mistress or slave) prefer slave girls to be naked, while men more often love a more elaborate presentation of the goodies.
In my DA galleries (for example 'NFC - the never finished Comics' or 'Kajirae from Rote Seide') you can find quite a lot of slave girl outfits and I never get tired to invent more of them.
Naked is going to happen, but being stripped, or ordered to strip myself, is also exciting ...
... usually I would expect, that if I'm in my 'normal' clothing, I'd be ordered to strip.

The 'loincloth' I feel is more of a part of the crucifixion ceremony ...
it's not so much for any 'modesty' of the condemned,

maybe for upholding a certain aspect of public order ...
- the fully naked condemned, is a social outcast
- they can be seen that way on the suffering-grounds, or inside the dungeons, or before the judge who decides their fate (the sentence should be spoken on a nude delinquent, I'd expect ...)

however while carrying their cross or patibulum through the streets,
where they're seen by the 'good people' going about their daily lives,
maybe a pretense of public decency is upheld,
and the view of the naked condemned wretch might be offensive and a kind of moral pollution.

In that way I'd see the loincloth more as a symbolic/ceremonial garment meant to identify the condemned while upholding public order ... when the punishment is carried out it's taken away.

cruc1c.jpg

On a side note, loincloth has some usage even for a common slave girl in some of the alternative versions of my fantasy world. Even in this world, a lower grade slave would be mostly naked and employed in such menial works like mopping the floor of a subway station or sidewalks all day long while being chained to a nearby post, for example.

However, unlike in my canon world, people may still regard it as inappropriate for their children or modest women to be exposed to such an obscene scene as an ugly slave girl shamlessly flaunting her smelly cunt as she is mopping the floor on all fours, for instance. (Excuse me for the language. However it's a commonly used term in this world when people refer to that specific part of the slave girl's anatomy. You can't call it a "private part" or "womanhood" after all, since a slave neither can be private about anything nor be a "woman".)

So, to safeguard their decent citizens from such immodest and unpleasant sights, they sometimes keep a bunch of rags near the kennel for those slaves who are assigned to work in a public space. They are mostly torn pieces of fabric salvaged from trashcans and they are never washed. But those slave girls wouldn't care as their body don't smell any better, and most of them feel grateful for being able to pretend that they still have some modicum of modesty with it.
Indeed - just because slaves have no decency is no reason for the rest of us to forget it! It's bad enough they bare their udders to all and sundry!

I have found it quite interesting reading all the views of being crucified naked or not. My own opinion is that it would make no difference to the vcitim wether he or she is naked or not. I was crucified last year. I was on the cross for 27 minutes and believe me it was painfull. Remember I was not whipped, I was not nailed to the cross but with my full body weight on my arms - it was agony. It made no difference to me that I was naked. So to me, being naked would be the last thing a victim would be aware of when nailed to a cross,

These are very nice. Do you have larger ones (especially of #3). These are too small to be very useful. ;)

I have found it quite interesting reading all the views of being crucified naked or not. My own opinion is that it would make no difference to the vcitim wether he or she is naked or not. I was crucified last year. I was on the cross for 27 minutes and believe me it was painfull. Remember I was not whipped, I was not nailed to the cross but with my full body weight on my arms - it was agony. It made no difference to me that I was naked. So to me, being naked would be the last thing a victim would be aware of when nailed to a cross,
A unique and interesting perspective, certainly. :) Also, welcome to Cruxforums.
I suspect that the nakedness is really not imposed for the benefit of the person on the cross, but for the spectators "edification", and perhaps for added humiliation prior to the crucifixion itself.

These are very nice. Do you have larger ones (especially of #3). These are too small to be very useful. ;)

A unique and interesting perspective, certainly. :) Also, welcome to Cruxforums.
I suspect that the nakedness is really not imposed for the benefit of the person on the cross, but for the spectators "edification", and perhaps for added humiliation prior to the crucifixion itself.
Thanks Jolly,but it's a transfer problem,that's beyond my scant knowledge.... :(

Back
Top Bottom