Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like many here, I generally prefer full nudity. But if she's going to have a loincloth, here are my rules of thumb:

1) It should hang as low as possible on her hips - preferably low enough that we can see the contours of her mound beginning to show under her belly.

2) It should cover as little as possible of her thighs.

3) It should not be bulky, like a diaper, but should fit close to her body. (With the sort-of-exception of CGI loincloths that seem to have no thickness at all. For realism, I like the fabric to have SOME thickness.)
could be transparent..... Never seen but possible

I also posted this in my Slave Outfit Poll thread, but they also belong here.
This is a very nice example of a loincloth, made better with the models' willingess and eagerness to show them off to the photographer. I think this type of clothing, especially when sitting like this, makes them look their best.

410519407.jpg

This is a very nice example of a loincloth, made better with the models' willingess and eagerness to show them off to the photographer. I think this type of clothing, especially when sitting like this, makes them look their best.
Sure it is !:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

View attachment 972737
It's Japanese and called "fundoshi" ... I adore to wear it , mainly when we play BDSM ...

l1322298007_010288_000001.jpg l1193498205_014493_000001.jpg

I think slave are far sexier in skimpy loincloth skirts. Quell surprise. In my fantasy realm no slave is permitted to cover their genitalia except with a skirt.

so much more vulnerable and sexy than being naked all the time. Obviously can still torture my generalist through this skirt if your so inclined.
And fit to display in public

Attachments

• 847D604B-3D04-4D2D-9445-98A8C57B74E8.png
    847D604B-3D04-4D2D-9445-98A8C57B74E8.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 332
Loincloths are erotic when they are skimpy or as in Christ's case miraculously just about holding up, but I doubt they hardly existed on crucified victims. Possibly in bog-standard crucifixions, i.e. those done hastily or with large numbers to be executed, victims were quite likely roped up to make-shift crosses with what they were wearing. However with showcase executions where humiliation was part of the punishment (to add to the deterrent factor) victims would have been stripped completely naked. What is the point of removing clothing but leaving something like a loincloth to retain the victim's dignity? The idea of that sort of kindness or consideration on behalf of the laughing semi-drunk execution squad is ridiculous.
Actually we understand that you had to put a loincloth around Jesus in the church who everyone can see. I think early paintings will not show that. Actually the humiliation of christ was by putting him a kingly robe, so it might be, that Jesus really was dressed fully on cross for humiliation! That our current mind set might not make sense. On the other hand when seeing that passion plays of todays churches, I really would suggest that the crucifixion is nude, in movies you can put the camera on the right position so no one must see it.

Actually we understand that you had to put a loincloth around Jesus in the church who everyone can see. I think early paintings will not show that. Actually the humiliation of christ was by putting him a kingly robe, so it might be, that Jesus really was dressed fully on cross for humiliation! That our current mind set might not make sense. On the other hand when seeing that passion plays of todays churches, I really would suggest that the crucifixion is nude, in movies you can put the camera on the right position so no one must see it.
If I was to be crucified I would be stripped naked before being tied down

Dfg what would you do to me now after the beating
Depends on the conviction. Since you asllways show here your pics, I guess it might be a good idea to fix your arms at the cross and then street wit the rope your legs upwards to the arms, expose your penis and asshole, to see if you really like to show and then allow the audience to do whatever they want to do....

You should probably appeal!

Another good loincloth. Unfortunately, it's a bit too generous, unlike the ones in the previous post I made, and isn't putting as much effort into displaying it. Although, this one is lower down on her hips, and if she is to stand up, at least she knows to keep her hands behind her back, pressing her naked breasts out.

1083801119.jpg

Whilst one is lying on the cross & the wrists are being nailed I imagine the agony would make one kick out & raise one's knees up into a foetal position involuntarily. Always a good & very painful target to kick for the executing squad.
I see it like this first nail arms, then lift legs and torture his sexual organs or fuck him, with the pilum, for example and then when he is finished lower the legs and nail them left right side cross, then lifting the cross.Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.20.28.png

Here is another nice picture of a fundoshi. It's good that she is been made to dress properly, for when they have guests over. And, it is just the thing for her to wear, as after doing her duty making sure everthing is prepared for the guests, and after serving out the beer, she is required to get on the table and perform.
Of course, they will never directly acknoledge her, just carriying out their conversation as if she is not there, one that she isn't allowed to participate in, but it is still nice to have her in the background. And even so, she must still do her best to entertain their guests.

qmco38wmj4x31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom