Loinclothslave’s Slavery Tales

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interlude at the whipping post:

I am chained to the post, awaiting my fate.

You have the whip in hand. The creak of leather as you bend it while my flesh trembles… You have complete power over both whip and me! Now the thrill as the whip courses through the air in a practice throw…

Whirrrr!

Just imagine, a fierce swing, air forced past the fall, leather strikes flesh, the leather cracks against bare skin, the sweat splashed in reaction!

Crack!!!

The sound intoxicates, the smell of leather, sweat, sex, and blood! Then the sweetest part, the taboo part, the secret desire, the pain!!! And to follow, the blood!

“Aaaaiiiigh!!!”

Oh Ghod! my cock twitches, then i say it, the words to confirm my depravity, that loses me to the world of lust, slavery, and taboo! With these simple words i admit defeat to an overwhelming and forbidden secret desire…

“Again, please MISTRESS, whip this slave again, it begs you to possess it utterly…”

You raise the leather, before You is an object to suffer, make it bleed, it begs for your cruelty, now , please…

A tear rolls down it’s cheek…

Whirrrrrrrr…
I presume that this worthless dog,is devoid of it's last vestiges of barely-there dignity...(??)
It's filthily stained loincloth now collecting dirt upon the ground,as it's naked,sweaty owner screams upon the bloodied flogging post....
It trembles,shakily,with fear,and effort.
Is that a puddle of piss,that I see near the base,of the wood ??
How deserving.....!!

I presume that this worthless dog,is devoid of it's last vestiges of barely-there dignity...(??)
You understand how worthless it truly is, but it claims no dignity from it’s filth-encrusted skirt.
It's filthily stained loincloth now collecting dirt upon the ground,
The sheer horror!
as it's naked,sweaty owner screams upon the bloodied flogging post....
It trembles,shakily,with fear,and effort.
Is that a puddle of piss,that I see near the base,of the wood ??
The indignity! Just filthy, contemptible, miscreant scum!!!
How deserving.....!!
Yes, Master, worthy only of the deepest contempt and harshest punishment

Whirrr CRACK!!!!

Quitting smoking with encouragement from MASTER

“So, slave, I noticed it didn’t smoke again today, is that right?”

With a tinkle of chains, whip-slave drops to it’s knees to grovel, before gazing upward towards it’s High Lord and MASTER:

“Yes, MASTER, slave is compelled to obey and knows it is not permitted to smoke. slave knows it must confess any temptation, SIR, and self-reports that it had an opportunity to cheat today yet it resisted the urge, MASTER.”

A look of anger begins to show on MASTER’s face, “what does slave mean -‘cheat’- slave MUST obey MASTER in all things, explain!”

“Oh MASTER, slave begs forgiveness that it still has rebellious, disobedient thoughts, please SIR, it did NOT act upon such evil thoughts! it remembered who it belongs to and that it MUST obey. Please, MASTER, forgive slave, but it did obey YOUR divine will. YOUR slave must also be truthful, SIR, it wishes it could be a perfect slave yet knows fully that it is not, and so it reports itself to MASTER, knowing HE will know how to correct slave so it can do better next time…”

“Oh, so it didn’t actually smoke?”

“No MASTER, it wanted to, but it didn’t…”

“Oh little whip-slave! And it felt compelled to tell MASTER that it was tempted, even though it did no wrong?”

“Yes, MASTER, this slave belongs completely to YOU, SIR, and so YOU deserve to know every little thought that runs through slave’s unworthy head, especially any bad thoughts that make it a bad slave! MASTER MUST know so slave can be properly punished.”

Knowing exactly what HE was doing, MASTER hesitated before replying. HE knew this pause would cause a frisson of fear for whip-slave, adding yet another subtle layer of control HE held over the totally enthralled slave. Yet HE could barely contain his absolute delight at slave’s complete obedience and honest confession of it’s conflicting thoughts. This wasn’t a bad slave at all, but a very very good slave and HE knew just what to do:

“YOU must ALWAYS tell MASTER anytime such thoughts occur, is that clear, slave?

(trembling) “yes, MASTER”

“Any time, any place, YOU tell MASTER, yes?”

(whimpers ) “Y-yes, MASTER!!”

“And disobeying MASTER is a terrible sin, that will invoke the very worst of punishment, is that understood?”

(sobbing) “y-yes, MASTER (gulp)!”

“So, slave, promise MASTER that it will obey in future…”

(Crying) “Oh please, MASTER, slave begs with all of it’s soul to obey YOU unquestioningly. Please, MASTER, direct this slave and correct it’s misdeeds as YOU deem fit. Please SIR, order slave so that it might obey?”

“Good slave!”

slave dared look up at MASTER, it is a good slave? Oh MASTER!!!

“For tonight’s whipping, does slave want to be in the X Cross, the kneeling whipping post, or to take them groveling in its shackles?”

“MASTER? If it pleases YOU, slave always loves the kneeling post, SIR?”

“Very well, crawl to the post so I can manacle your wrists into place, attach a short chain to slave’s collar, bolt the ankle shackles, and loop the chain tightly around the back of it’s knees.“

After a few short minutes slave was on it’s knees, facing the short post, chained and back fully exposed. it waited patiently in silence, MASTER would give it leave to speak if HE desired it…

MASTER rose, went to HIS special cabinet, selecting half a dozen vicious whips… HE took position behind slave, then presented the first- a 6’ bullwhip with a metal tip.

“Kiss it and say the words”

slave kisses the whip and says “it thanks it’s Lord and MASTER for the blessings it is about to receive. it prays that MASTER’s aim is true, HIS strength unfaltering, and the marks run deep. Please whip YOUR faithful slave, MASTER?”

As HE raises the cruel bullwhip, HE tells slave of it’s coming gift “today, for it’s honesty, slave will not only receive the daily due of 20, but an additional reward of 100!”

Whirr Crack!!

“Uuuuh, oh, thank YOU, MASTER”

Whooosh- tack

“Uuuuuh, YOU spoil this slave, MASTER!”

“6 rounds of 20, slave, and a special lash for each set, slave!”

Roar crack!!! The cruel bullwhip was already drawing blood!

“Aaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeee!!! M-m-master, it offers it’s blood for YOU!”

Whirrr Crack!!

“Uuuuhnyuh…”

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!

“AAAIIIIIYAAAAAARUGH!!! M-M-MA-A-ASTER…. Oohhhh…”

Another 15 lashes of this bullwhip elicited another 15 screams from the enslaved target. it’s loincloth and lower torso soaked in blood running in rivulets from its lacerated back.

“Oooooh, MASTER, thank YOU, MASTER, please whip it some more, SIR?”

“First, slave, I see it’s blood, so I shall cover its lacerations in powdered salt…”

Aaaaaaaaiiiiiigh!!!

The night was still young, the marine cat o nine tails was next, then 4 more, each whip more terrible than the last. slave would know pain through the lash tonight and MASTER would hurt it just the way HE liked to!

slave was to be treated to the lashing of a lifetime - both it and MASTER were painfully aroused already. MASTER was planning to whip slave to multiple orgasms while forcing slave to serve MASTER with it’s tongue and arsehole.

In other words a long night of harsh torture, enslavement and degradational sex.

In other words, paradise for both MASTER and slave.

Last edited:
The ultimate thrill (short/short crux story)

Ohhh that exquisite moment when my wrist is being held to the cross, I feel the sharp tip of the nail on the instep of my wrist… I am so helpless and terrified “oh please, MASTER, please have mercy???”

WHAM!!!!

The hammer blows and I briefly see the nail penetrate me before I scream in total agony!

Wham! Wham!! Wham!!!

The nail is hammered home into the wood of my ultimate Master - Master Crux. I am now a slave to the wood, and the nails confirm my doom . As a worthless slave, all my life was leading to this ultimate fate. I will die for Master Crux, nailed to HIS hardness, my tender flesh no match for the tempered steel that bind me to HIM forever…

Last edited:

Ohhh that exquisite moment when my wrist is being held to the cross, I feel the sharp tip of the nail on the instep of my wrist… I am so helpless and terrified “oh please, MASTER, please have mercy???”

WHAM!!!!

The hammer blows and I briefly see the nail penetrate me before I scream in total agony!

Wham! Wham!! Wham!!!

The nail is hammered home into the wood of my ultimate Master - Master Crux. I am now a slave to the wood, and the nails confirm my doom . As a worthless slave, all my life was leading to this ultimate fate. I will die for Master Crux, nailed to HIS hardness, my tender flesh no match for the tempered steel that bind me to HIM forever…

WHAM!!!!

Wham! Wham!! Wham!!!

i would love to be your master and nail you in both contexts

Well it’s been a very long time since I posted anything new in here. But @mp5stab is running a slave auction, which @Eulalia is book-keeping and we get a bonus 20,000 for posting an original story.

This is quite a different story, all based off a picture that I really liked, (if anyone recognizes the artist, please do advise).

And so I invite you, dear reader, to try being a sissy slave for a day. And by invite, I of course mean kidnap, force dress, and tie you to a tree, which is only the beginning. So read on if you dare….

Auntie Sissy’s recruitment day

4DA9FDEF-30EC-4C39-A05C-529E0D22AEEF.jpeg

I am in pink, you are in black, and “Mistress Auntie” is in white…

I also have shackles on my wrists and ankles, I kneel.

You say “but, but, I am a boy”

I say “yes I know, but I have no choice, Auntie Mistress owns me and so I obey….”

“But I am a boy, I don’t need a skirt”

Auntie interjects “Oh sweetheart, just relax, you will like this!” , as she cracks a bullwhip across my shoulders.

I console you, “Don’t worry, you will like this, just pretend I am a pretty girl, don’t you like my tight dress? I picked it especially for you….”

“Well, it is a pretty dress, it does look good, but aren’t you a boy as well?”

“Well, only a little, I am really just a sissy slave, and you will see I suck cock better than your silly girlfriend “

“She’s not silly…”

“Silly enough to drop you. Why not relax, see if you like it? I won’t tell anyone…”

I begin to lick your cock through the black material

“Mmmmm, well, okay, she did drop me…. Mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnn!!! Ohhh, alright, I suppose you can suck my cock, but… (panting)… just… don’t… tell… (moans in obvious pleasure)… uuuhhh, don’t… tell… anyone, alright?”

Whirrrrr Crack!!!

In response to the whip crack I suck your cock hard….

With my mouth full, I try to answer, “Mmmmmmfffff oooohhhkkayyy mmmmffff, slave won’t tell….”

Mistress Auntie turns and, without any warning, whips you this time!

Whir crack (a mild lash)

Hey!!!!! Stop that?

“Mmmmmffff, don’t you like it? You will cum harder, trust me….”

“Actually it wasn’t so bad, but aren’t you her slave, shouldn’t she be whipping you?”

So I ask “Please, Mistress Auntie, whip me more, whip me harder, I beg you?”

WHIRRR CRACK!
WHIRRR CRACK!!!!
Whir whir whirrrrrrr
CRACK- CRACK!!!!!!

The last is especially brutal and I scream, but then suck your cock deeper, still through the fabric……

“Aaaaaaaaiiiiiigghhh!! Mmmmfff mmmmmmfff… ohhhh thank you, Mistress Auntie, may I have another?”

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!!

“Aaaaaiiigghh!!! Ooooohhhhh, please more….”

The whip keeps falling as I keep sucking and you can’t believe how hard you’ve become!

I cajole, “Trust me, don’t you want to feel the whip again, she’ll be gentle, I promise?”

“Ahhh ooohhh!!!” panting ( highly aroused) “yes perhaps one more?”

“Say no more, gently, you say?” says Auntie enthusiastically

She swings the lash backward to the hilt and you hear the terrifying roar as the slave-whip rushes through the air, you look terrified because you are!

Whirrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” You scream!

I vigorously pump your cock, deep throating, the fabric has ripped open releasing your erect manhood which I deep throat….

You can’t believe your own voice, “No! Nnnnnyyyooooo… oh please, … that… that hurt….” panting “oooooh, please, Auntie, maybe one more….?”

She bends back even more, swinging the bull whip 3 times and cracks the whip into both of our flesh at once…. As your blood-curdling scream fills the air I gag on your enormous cock and you cum hard! I swallow it all, then back off your shaft long enough to say,

“Please Mistress, will you whip me while I suck him and touch my own cock to cum?”

“No, greedy sissy slave, just for that I forbid you to touch yourself, but continue sucking him dry while I will beat you for daring to ask. Afterwards you can teach our new slave how to worship and suck me!”

You look shocked!

But together we say “Yes, Mistress!”

You are now Auntie’s slave…

Last edited:
Well it’s been a very long time since I posted anything new in here. But @mp5stab is running a slave auction, which @Eulalia is book-keeping and we get a bonus 20,000 for posting an original story.

This is quite a different story, all based off a picture that I really liked, (if anyone recognizes the artist, please do advise).

And so I invite you, dear reader, to try being a sissy slave for a day. And by invite, I of course mean kidnap, force dress, and tie you to a tree, which is only the beginning. So read on if you dare….

Auntie Sissy’s recruitment day

View attachment 1313306

I am in pink, you are in black, and “Mistress Auntie” is in white…

I also have shackles on my wrists and ankles, I kneel.

You say “but, but, I am a boy”

I say “yes I know, but I have no choice, Auntie Mistress owns me and so I obey….”

“But I am a boy, I don’t need a skirt”

Auntie interjects “Oh sweetheart, just relax, you will like this!” , as she cracks a bullwhip across my shoulders.

I console you, “Don’t worry, you will like this, just pretend I am a pretty girl, don’t you like my tight dress? I picked it especially for you….”

“Well, it is a pretty dress, it does look good, but aren’t you a boy as well?”

“Well, only a little, I am really just a sissy slave, and you will see I suck cock better than your silly girlfriend “

“She’s not silly…”

“Silly enough to drop you. Why not relax, see if you like it? I won’t tell anyone…”

I begin to lick your cock through the black material

“Mmmmm, well, okay, she did drop me…. Mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnn!!! Ohhh, alright, I suppose you can suck my cock, but… (panting)… just… don’t… tell… (moans in obvious pleasure)… uuuhhh, don’t… tell… anyone, alright?”

Whirrrrr Crack!!!

In response to the whip crack I suck your cock hard….

With my mouth full, I try to answer, “Mmmmmmfffff oooohhhkkayyy mmmmffff, slave won’t tell….”

Mistress Auntie turns and, without any warning, whips you this time!

Whir crack (a mild lash)

Hey!!!!! Stop that?

“Mmmmmffff, don’t you like it? You will cum harder, trust me….”

“Actually it wasn’t so bad, but aren’t you her slave, shouldn’t she be whipping you?”

So I ask “Please, Mistress Auntie, whip me more, whip me harder, I beg you?”

WHIRRR CRACK!
WHIRRR CRACK!!!!
Whir whir whirrrrrrr
CRACK- CRACK!!!!!!

The last is especially brutal and I scream, but then suck your cock deeper, still through the fabric……

“Aaaaaaaaiiiiiigghhh!! Mmmmfff mmmmmmfff… ohhhh thank you, Mistress Auntie, may I have another?”

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!!

“Aaaaaiiigghh!!! Ooooohhhhh, please more….”

The whip keeps falling as I keep sucking and you can’t believe how hard you’ve become!

I cajole, “Trust me, don’t you want to feel the whip again, she’ll be gentle, I promise?”

“Ahhh ooohhh!!!” panting ( highly aroused) “yes perhaps one more?”

“Say no more, gently, you say?” says Auntie enthusiastically

She swings the lash backward to the hilt and you hear the terrifying roar as the slave-whip rushes through the air, you look terrified because you are!

Whirrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” You scream!

I vigorously pump your cock, deep throating, the fabric has ripped open releasing your erect manhood which I deep throat….

You can’t believe your own voice, “No! Nnnnnyyyooooo… oh please, … that… that hurt….” panting “oooooh, please, Auntie, maybe one more….?”

She bends back even more, swinging the bull whip 3 times and cracks the whip into both of our flesh at once…. As your blood-curdling scream fills the air I gag on your enormous cock and you cum hard! I swallow it all, then back off your shaft long enough to say,

“Please Mistress, will you whip me while I suck him and touch my own cock to cum?”

“No, greedy sissy slave, just for that I forbid you to touch yourself, but continue sucking him dry while I will beat you for daring to ask. Afterwards you can teach our new slave how to worship and suck me!”

You look shocked!

But together we say “Yes, Mistress!”

You are now Auntie’s slave…
Very erotic. Got to say its not my preferred genre, but it just goes to prove that one mouth is as good as the next when it comes to sucking a cock ...

The picture is stimulating for sure and Loins lust fuelled desire shows through in the excellent narrative.

Pain and pleasure mixed ... always a heady COCK - tail ...

Well, tbh I didn’t think I was interested in experiencing being a sissy until I explored it online, especially when finding this artwork! Now I’ve become more intrigued, there’s huge congruence with my particular sexuality if I’m honest.

Thanks to @Fossy for identifying the artist as Kevin S Walsh also known as TDKev

Back
Top Bottom