Lolita Longcou’s judgement day

Go to CruxDreams.com
‘Quit fucking with me and get this over with’ Lolita mind races.

But in all the panic and sensory overload, Lolita has forgotten the show that the officials make of the executions of women. Though she stands naked on the stool with her hands bound behind her and an impressively sturdy noose secured around her neck, the hangman’s proclamation that “Lolita Longcou is ready to be hanged” was a bit premature for her situation.

hang 1010.jpg

Mrs. Danglem, the recorder for the county of Rottenhamm, walks onto the gallows carrying a scroll. She takes a position on the platform beneath but in clear view of Lolita and opens the document. In a voice stronger than her size would indicate she is possible of giving she reads from the scoll.

“Lolita Longcou had been caught performing acts far too despicable for me to say. She had used spells to attract innocent women to join her in her wanton acts of lust.

“She has stood trial in the impartial courts of Brampton and a jury of twelve men unanimously found her guilty of all charges brought against her.

“Lolita Longcou has been sentenced to be hanged by her neck until she is dead.”

The crowd blusterously cheers as Lolita squeezed her thighs together to hide the trickle of her pee running down them.

hang 761 D.jpg

Mrs. Danglem concludes “At the top of the hour when the bell tolls the eight o’clock hour, the executioner will proceed with Lolita Longcou’s execution, hanging her by the neck until she has paid for her crimes with her life.”

The crowd loudly cheers again. They have little or no animosity against Lolita. She is unfortunately the best looking woman Brampton has condemned to hang that most could remember.

Lolita looks around in panic. The square becomes remarkably quiet. From her perch on the stool she cannot see the town’s clock but by the gathering darkness she knows there is little time before the hangman does his job.

hang 893 B.jpg

The crowd is anxious for the bell to toll and Lolita hanging to begin. Their desire for Lolita to do her final dance for them overweighs any concern that Lolita’s time left alive is very short. On the platform, Sister Angel lifts her habit and mouths out “You could have had me!”

hang 596.jpg

The town bell begins to ring. It tolls slowly as it rings the eight times to mark the hour. Lolita hands stretch and twist trying to escape the rope that binds them.

bondage 043 C.jpg

Lolita looks down at the stool. When the bell goes silent she will not live to stand again.

The bell rings for the eight time and there is still a resonance of its last toll echoing through the square. The hangman calmly says “It is time, Lolita.”

hang 940 B.jpg

Lolita takes her last free breath…

Part One

The bell’s ring quiets and the crowd’s murmur goes. The hangman bends over and grabs the stool Lolita stands on. He jerks it from under her feet. The archbishop nods his approval before the hangman can stand upright again.

hang 1309 n.jpg

The rope stretches from its moorings high above Lolita. Whatever panicked screams she was yelling become gurgled moanings as the noose presses against her throat.

For a moment, Lolita does not move. The sudden pain of the noose pressing against her neck stuns her for a minute. But that same pain makes her feet dangling in the air start hunting for something to stand upon. The crowd loudly cheers as Lolita begins her death dance.

hang 914 B.jpg

Lolita hangs more than two meters above the crowd and a few feet above the platform. The hangman and his assistant grab the other end of the rope and pull, hoisting Lolita high above the gallows.

h 036 D.jpg

Archbishop Wragg and Sister Angel watch Lolita rise higher above the gallows. The archbishop says “The bitch has a lot of fight in her.”

Sister Angel cannot help but notice the bulge in his pants. In as soft coy voice she asks “Will your excellency need some relief tonight?”

hang 720.jpg

It is amazing not even Spike Sharp of the Crux Chronicle know of the nun’s and the archbishop’s affair.

Lolita is raised high enough off the gallows’ deck that she could walk under her hanged body. It really doesn’t matter if her feet are a centimeter or a few meters above her footing. Once she cannot touch the ground beneath her, she is hanged but the crowd’s view is better the higher she is lifted.

Lolita has been hanged for several minutes. The Premium French Noose has closed tighter around her neck. What had been normal breathing for her is now a struggle for each breath. Her dance from the noose becomes more animated as the noose constricts around her throat.

hang 384.jpg

It is down there. I know it is! I walked across the wood before they hanged me. Why can’t I reach the deck? -Lolita

Lolita becomes desperate to find footing. Her legs flay about in the air below her.

hang 1104 F.jpg

The crowd cheers with each futile kick her legs make. Her arms flail about but the rope relentlessly binds her wrists behind her. The crowds jeering does not bother Lolita anymore. The ringing in her ears drowns out their taunts.

The noose has almost closed her throat. Lolita spits drool as she tries to exhale.

hang 978 a.jpg

Her final dance becomes frantic as each breath becomes more difficult. Her legs thrash as they do their last search for the ground that is far out of reach.

hang 716 e.jpg

Archbishop Wragg nods approvingly at Lolita’s strangling dance from the noose.

hang 909 a.jpg

He is pleased she has learned crossing the church has prices…

Part Two

…and Lolita is paying those prices. Young and healthy as she is, there is no defeating a Premium French Noose closing around her neck as her body thrashes beneath the shrinking loop. Never has she put up such a fight only to lose to the tightening hemp squeezing her neck. Her struggles slow as the lack of air conspires with her valiant fight to escape the noose.

hang 1372 B.jpg

The crowd cheers as Lolita’s body is reduced to small kicks and twitches.

hang 1365 A.jpg

Lolita sighs ‘I fought as long as I could… I am done’.

hang 1071 B.jpg

Lolita’s body twitches a few times before it hangs still from the noose.

hang 036 E.jpg

The noose has done its job.

h 1064 A.jpg

Lolita’s body twists in the evening breeze. She has surrendered to noose.

hang 1156 d.jpg

Lolita’s body is left hanged overnight. The crowd goes home to celebrate a successful execution.
hang 752 c.jpg

In wouldn’t be till morning that the sanitation crew removes her body.

hang 1242.jpg

A good deal of money changed hands on bets of how long Lolita would last.

slave trade 060.jpg

Lolita would be buried by one of the governor’s worker.

bury 020 A.jpg

The end…

Back
Top Bottom