Long, short or ground-level cross?

Long, short or ground-level cross?

• I'm the magistrate or executioner and I say fuck the budget, long crosses are powerful and exemplary

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • I'm a member of the public and I also want to see the condemned in the long cross.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I'm the condemned and I'd prefer to suffer up there in the long cross.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • I'm the magistrate or executioner and I'd use the short cross, like 7 feet / 210 cm tall or so.

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • I'm a member of the public and I also want to see the condemned a bit closer, in the short cross.

• I'm the condemned and I'd prefer to suffer in the short cross, closer to the people.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I'm the magistrate or executioner and I say crucify the guilty P.O.S. on the cheap at ground level.

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • I'm a member of the public and I prefer to see the P.O.S. close and personal at ground level too.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • I'm the condemned and I think I should be crucified at ground level too.

• ...and let the people have fun afterwards.

Votes: 31 22.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
So would I....
I actually live near Camolodnum (Colchester)* and have visited Verulamium ( St.Albans).
Londinium
is now London,our capital city.
My home town Caeseromagus escaped the wrath of the Queen of the Iceni....Boudicca. Lol
To this day,it is still a well-known Barracks Town.
Caesaromagus = Caesar's Field or Caesar's Market, aka Chelmsford.
It was also the center of operations for Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins, so, there's something you can brag about.:D

Caesaromagus = Caesar's Field or Caesar's Market, aka Chelmsford.
It was also the center of operations for Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins, so, there's something you can brag about.:D
Ahh yes good old Matty Hopkins...he barbecued a few old hags in his time....not sure that it was entirely justified though... :(

Ahh yes good old Matty Hopkins...he barbecued a few old hags in his time....not sure that it was entirely justified though... :(
Burning was a practice of those decadent Continentals (and the barbarous Scots). An English witch got a good and proper (not to mention, eco-friendly) hanging.
And, all the legal procedures with followed correctly, so, of course it was justified.

Back
Top Bottom