Looking for recommendations please...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this post, please feel free to move this to the right forum if needed.

Firstly, hello. I've lurked for a long time but never had the need to post as I'm not an artist, I just enjoy the content that some of you talented individuals create.

In particular Quoom is probably my favourite, with SkatingJesus not far behind. I'm struggling to find similar content from other artists within this forte and i hoped some of you could point me in the right direction for these? I don't mind paying for good content.

Thank you

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this post, please feel free to move this to the right forum if needed.

Firstly, hello. I've lurked for a long time but never had the need to post as I'm not an artist, I just enjoy the content that some of you talented individuals create.

In particular Quoom is probably my favourite, with SkatingJesus not far behind. I'm struggling to find similar content from other artists within this forte and i hoped some of you could point me in the right direction for these? I don't mind paying for good content.

Thank you
Here's a thread where members discuss their favourite artwork:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/your-favorite-artwork.6112/

Back
Top Bottom