Looking for Russians write in person / Ищу русских пишите в личку

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Russians write in ls I just want to chat !!

Ищу русских пишите в лс хочу просто пообщаться !!
The language of these forums is English, not Russian, but if there is sufficient interest we could set up a Russian conversation group?

Язык этих форумов английский, а не русский, но если будет достаточный интерес, мы могли бы создать русскоязычную группу для общения?

The language of these forums is English, not Russian, but if there is sufficient interest we could set up a Russian conversation group?

Язык этих форумов английский, а не русский, но если будет достаточный интерес, мы могли бы создать русскоязычную группу для общения?
Actually there is one, though it's typically taciturn! I'll invite Vika into it.
На самом деле есть один, хотя он обычно молчалив! Я приглашу в него Вику.

I hope you are not planning to have a branch of your notoriously known "russian world" here?

Well, it begins ... I always had a vague suspicion that someday I would be suspected of being an "agent of Russian influence") It seems that this day has come))

Where exactly did you read that? You should not put your words in other people's mouths.

Where exactly did you read that? You should not put your words in other people's mouths.
Well, if the very existence of the Russian-language section causes you such concern, then these questions should be for you, and not for me. I didn't go into the details, but as far as I know, this site has similar sections for French and German speakers. And the Russian-language section is worse?

Well, if the very existence of the Russian-language section causes you such concern, then these questions should be for you, and not for me. I didn't go into the details, but as far as I know, this site has similar sections for French and German speakers. And the Russian-language section is worse?

Regarding the German speakers it is obvious.
But the point about the French speaking people is quite lost on me. Belgian Congo perhaps?

And just to clarify: I speak russian language, I do. But I am neither russian nor Ukrainian.
And not of Baltic countries, to that matter.

Edit #2: not of Finland, not of Poland, not of Czechia, not of Hungary. Who have I forgot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom