Looking platform for photo-manipulation

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
This question is i want to come out since in Covid-starting days.
Now it is harder in my country due coup and I got this questiin came up again.
During home staying times, artists (model, photographers, 3d creators , etc) are relying more on creator site like Patreon, Subscribe-Star, Pixv and Onlyfan.
As a photo retoucher, Patreon is good for photographer i knew.

I would like to know is if we are doing photo manips like BDSMartwork ..
Which platform is good to earn back money (i dont mean to get suddently much , it will be like long term and earn money by hobby like I did in photography. )
I would like to ask our @Damian to involve too as you are the only one on that field so far I knew.

This question is i want to come out since in Covid-starting days.
Now it is harder in my country due coup and I got this questiin came up again.
During home staying times, artists (model, photographers, 3d creators , etc) are relying more on creator site like Patreon, Subscribe-Star, Pixv and Onlyfan.
As a photo retoucher, Patreon is good for photographer i knew.

I would like to know is if we are doing photo manips like BDSMartwork ..
Which platform is good to earn back money (i dont mean to get suddently much , it will be like long term and earn money by hobby like I did in photography. )
I would like to ask our @Damian to involve too as you are the only one on that field so far I knew.
Hi dear Yupar, sorry to hear about the terrible situation where you live, I sincerely hope the people and international pressure will manage to change the situation in the not too distant future, dictatorships have a due by date when all mostly get their just deserts!

You may have seen that I used to post on Patreon where for 6 weeks I made a bit of money and great clients and contributors for extra work and offering texts now, unfortunately they banned me, as did deviantART after some months there, they must have been unaware of the content in my images. SubscribeStar wouldn't even believe I was "Damian" and refused me a page!

I have since started my own site with some help and although the income is not "stellar" it certainly supplements my rather meagre Pension.

Bdsmartwork, Begonia, does buy stuff or put up booklets of images with text on Dofantasy, after the first couple of weeks, the booklets don't sell much, but I still sell them 6 images a month, they pay every time and mostly on time just after she gets the work. I am not sure how much the other Artists get but she keeps reminding me when I might complain that I am her highest paid Artist even though my price has gone down, not up, over the years.

In short, it is not an easy genre to make that much income, surprisingly, there is much piracy and "free" stuff on the net and people are jaded, though there are always the aficiados who sustain the interest and are the client base for us working Artists.

I think if you can make accounts on the platforms you mentioned and if the images are not as explicit as my work, that is your best bet unless you can make your own site but you will need to upload plenty of work from that you have and at least 20 new pics a month, if not more. In fact I am working more now than I was in Advertising when I worked!

Be sure to send us a link to any pages you have or will make, I, for one, will follow and hopefully support.

Good Luck,
Damian

Here i wish to add for other artist in this kinda category is.. Both Pateron and Deviantart is restricted our kinda bdsm content. But compare with Pateron, DV is still have some loop hole but there may be technical issue.
View attachment 1101639
Some people can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality I’m afraid. Some guy from Patreon said they couldn’t show my images because the victim’s looked distressed and suffering, one would think bdsm fantasies require realistic facial expressions to suit the action, a victim looking indifferent or smiling hardly does the job.

Some people can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality I’m afraid. Some guy from Patreon said they couldn’t show my images because the victim’s looked distressed and suffering, one would think bdsm fantasies require realistic facial expressions to suit the action, a victim looking indifferent or smiling hardly does the job.
Yes ..you are right
Happily dying is cant even possible for my kinda @markus 's victims ..
Even we are consent , human instint is still in shame, pain and afraid of dying ;)

It's all rather strange, as you say. Somehow, I can view distressed victims, tortured people, and images of women and men nailed to crosses here, and then go about my normal life without once considering torturing a person in real life. I have also played violent video games without once blowing up a minor European city afterwards.

Censorship always tells you more about the obsessions and hang-ups of the censors than it does about the quality or virtues of the art being censored.

It's all rather strange, as you say. Somehow, I can view distressed victims, tortured people, and images of women and men nailed to crosses here, and then go about my normal life without once considering torturing a person in real life. I have also played violent video games without once blowing up a minor European city afterwards.

Censorship always tells you more about the obsessions and hang-ups of the censors than it does about the quality or virtues of the art being censored.
So compare with Pateron, Subscribe-star is more preferable ?

So compare with Pateron, Subscribe-star is more preferable ?
I have heard several artists say they have banned from Patreon.

SubscribeStar is definitely more lenient - it is the home of several alt-right groups from the US, I believe. But they are weird about allowing artists to create accounts. @SkatingJesus was refused one when he was kicked off DA because he didn't have enough followers (!).

I have heard several artists say they have banned from Patreon.

SubscribeStar is definitely more lenient - it is the home of several alt-right groups from the US, I believe. But they are weird about allowing artists to create accounts. @SkatingJesus was refused one when he was kicked off DA because he didn't have enough followers (!).
I just received an email back from my inquiry. They had my RL's artist acc (but i dont active on there) and it is allowed me to be also as artist name in Yupar also for adult crux version arts. And models and photographers I knew in my RL fields are in there more. So it is so far good for me, but i m still afraid of banning as crux and bdsm art is different from beauty portraits.
i m thinking to trt at first by sharing free images to test .
Subscribestar is the site only knew when @Damian 's mention only. I haven't check it out in email coversation to their support team yet.
DA is different from them is they took member fees instead on cutting % on earning works .

I'm not sure on pixv as they are more 3d works there. BTW..i install Daz and gonna try to learn it. One day i hope to do a crux comic for my frds here ..but to leaen something take tims

I just received an email back from my inquiry. They had my RL's artist acc (but i dont active on there) and it is allowed me to be also as artist name in Yupar also for adult crux version arts. And models and photographers I knew in my RL fields are in there more. So it is so far good for me, but i m still afraid of banning as crux and bdsm art is different from beauty portraits.
i m thinking to trt at first by sharing free images to test .
Subscribestar is the site only knew when @Damian 's mention only. I haven't check it out in email coversation to their support team yet.
DA is different from them is they took member fees instead on cutting % on earning works .

I'm not sure on pixv as they are more 3d works there. BTW..i install Daz and gonna try to learn it. One day i hope to do a crux comic for my frds here ..but to leaen something take tims
If you are worried about being banned, I think SubscribeStar is the better choice, But good luck with whatever you choose! I look forward to seeing what you create!

If you are worried about being banned, I think SubscribeStar is the better choice, But good luck with whatever you choose! I look forward to seeing what you create!
I tried to make a page on Subscribestar Adult, now, that is an oxymoron, considering how they responded to my request, they wanted a social page that I have been on and Bdsmarwork that I have been on for over 20 years wasn't enough proof of identity, even though I sent them the mail of Begonia the owner and admin to conform who I claim I am.
Damian

I tried to make a page on Subscribestar Adult, now, that is an oxymoron, considering how they responded to my request, they wanted a social page that I have been on and Bdsmarwork that I have been on for over 20 years wasn't enough proof of identity, even though I sent them the mail of Begonia the owner and admin to conform who I claim I am.
Damian
That sounds exactly like what happened to SJ............

Damian
That sounds exactly like what happened to SJ............
gloomy-young-sad-asian-blond-260nw-1493306978.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom