Lotte her Secrets ~Gallery~

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is the first series of images.. They are fairly old though.. Made with Daz Studio and Reality plugin (which I don't use these days anymore..)

Lets us start with simply an image of me sitting in front of a mirror..
Lotte MakeUp 1.jpg

It might be that I was thinking of the exam I had earlier that day.. (Ya know.. the one every female has to have so once in a while..)
Although irl you really aren't naked, it does feel like you are, while waiting for the doctor.. I always have a mixed feeling of shame and arousal.. (which makes me ashamed even more..)
Clinic-ExamRoom a2.jpg
The next image has nothing to do with real life, but does convey my feelings of being violated at that moment..

Clinic-Exam2.jpg

The evening after the exam I try to forget all about it, and I take my 'little -big- friend' with me into the bathroom.. The first time I used it, it felt pretty much like the images here below.. It was very 'fulfilling'.. ;)

Lotte-Shower a3.jpgLotte-Shower b1.jpg

I hope you like this little series of oldies.. :)

Last edited:
I didn't even know the pictures yet. I like the last two. The first one is how she surrenders to her dildo sensually and with reddened cheeks. With the next one probably something happened. I cannot recognize it by her facial expression. Or the shower is too slippery. Just too beautiful. Great pictures of high quality. As I said I didn't know her yet. Have you noticed that you can look at all the pictures on the site without changing from post to post. Has also its advantages. The stupid thing is that no counter is deposited with the Thumbnails. You can't see which picture is the most successful.

Here is the first series of images.. They are fairly old though.. Made with Daz Studio and Reality plugin (which I don't use these days anymore..)

View attachment 765867

It might be that I was thinking of the exam I had earlier that day.. (Ya know.. the one every female has to have so once in a while..)
Although irl you really aren't naked, it does feel like you are, while waiting for the doctor.. I always have a mixed feeling of shame and arousal.. (which makes me ashamed even more..)
View attachment 765868
The next image has nothing to do with real life, but does convey my feelings of being violated at that moment..

View attachment 765869

The evening after the exam I try to forget all about it, and I take my 'little -big- friend' with me into the bathroom.. The first time I used it, it felt pretty much like the images here below.. It was very 'fulfilling'.. ;)

View attachment 765870View attachment 765871

The last two are fantastic! You and Barb should have a "tumescence" contest:ARMS1:

View attachment 765867

View attachment 765868

View attachment 765869

View attachment 765870View attachment 765871

Excellent!

@doe1971 I might have gone a little 'overboard' with my Watermark thing.. So since you asked, it's now at 30%, hope you are OK with that.. :)

Now back to the Gallery...
Here another series of 'oldies'...

Many of my fantasies involve being restrained in a way I cannot avoid anything that is being done to me.. And so I dream my dreams.. Here they are..

View attachment 766384View attachment 766385View attachment 766387View attachment 766388View attachment 766389View attachment 766390View attachment 766391View attachment 766392View attachment 766393View attachment 766386

Your work is incredible...such erotic poses and postures...erotic AND beautifully submissive....

Lotte: I hope this will put to rest any fears that your work is too "soft" for CF. Eroticism is, at the root, about the relationships between the people and not about the severity. Very mild scenes in stories or art can be highly erotic and very severe ones can be boring or vice versa. It depends on the quality of the writing or art, the ability to portray a scene, and not the ticking of boxes in a torture manual.

Back
Top Bottom