Lovely Ladies Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
What on earth are you talking about? What is this ridiculous obsession with large breasts? Some women have breasts which are large and some have breasts which are smaller. I'm never sure why this causes problems.

I CAN'T VERIFY ANYTHING ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE ABOUT MYSELF. NOW, GUESS. WHICH ONE IS REALLY ME? ;)

View attachment 953671 View attachment 953670
BE SEEING YOU.
It's easy talk and talk. But griw in a world where men and women too are attracted by big ones is hard.
You can also see from pics and drawings posted here. All girls are big and I guess they can be easily punished, with more damages, with big ones.
It's a fact
Respectfully..

Jackie1111

Governor
It's easy talk and talk. But griw in a world where men and women too are attracted by big ones is hard.
You can also see from pics and drawings posted here. All girls are big and I guess they can be easily punished, with more damages, with big ones.
It's a fact

Hey there., and welcome You are new here but if one goes back through this thread you'll find plenty of pic of gals with small boobs. In fact, there is at least one guy here who seemed to have a thing for small boobs, though I haven't seen him here in a while.

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Lovely

untitled_126_by_philippe_art_d4q5spi-fullview.jpguntitled_127_by_philippe_art_d4q84jx-fullview.jpguntitled_128_by_philippe_art_d4q8tkl-fullview.jpgnera_14_by_philippe_art_d5jybe6-fullview.jpgnera_12_by_philippe_art_d5jthsx-fullview.jpglara_all_stretcht_out_by_philippe_art_d6mdv0m-fullview.jpglara_s_blanket_by_philippe_art_d6k6zw3-fullview.jpgstrictly_private_by_philippe_art_d9ijqxo-fullview.jpgnude_katya_by_philippe_art_dar4pad-fullview.jpgarched_by_philippe_art_dcnyyi8-fullview.jpg

Top Bottom