Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Blast from the past - scenes from my first day as a professional glamour model. A job where the requirements are (1) show up on time, and (2) be as sexy as possible. Finally, I was going to get paid for my beauty. I was so nervous but so excited as well about this new journey.

I made the photographer very happy....both during the shoot and after. :p

Attachments

• Glamour girl getting ready.png
    Glamour girl getting ready.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
  • glamour girl taking selfie.png
    glamour girl taking selfie.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • glamour girl getting dressed.jpg
    glamour girl getting dressed.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 75
  • glamour girl posing 29.jpg
    glamour girl posing 29.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 82
  • glamour girl posing 26.jpg
    glamour girl posing 26.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Glamour girl posing.png
    Glamour girl posing.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 112
Blast from the past - scenes from my first day as a professional glamour model. A job where the requirements are (1) show up on time, and (2) be as sexy as possible. Finally, I was going to get paid for my beauty. I was so nervous but so excited as well about this new journey.

Hey Jackie. I've got a camera on my phone. Want to make me happy? :cool:

These women display bodies that are made for the cross. As Psalm 22 says: "Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing." The display of ribs indicates a readiness for sacrifice, asceticism, the discipline over their bodies which will predict a long successful ordeal on the cross. They have prepared themselves with fasting, exercise, and self control for what they are about to endure. One factor, alas, is the presentation and gift of their naturally youthful, slim, fit bodies. The Psalm describes the nailing, the visible ribs, backbones, and hips, and their nakedness as evil men take their clothing.

These women display bodies that are made for the cross. As Psalm 22 says: "Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing." The display of ribs indicates a readiness for sacrifice, asceticism, the discipline over their bodies which will predict a long successful ordeal on the cross. They have prepared themselves with fasting, exercise, and self control for what they are about to endure. One factor, alas, is the presentation and gift of their naturally youthful, slim, fit bodies. The Psalm describes the nailing, the visible ribs, backbones, and hips, and their nakedness as evil men take their clothing.
Some beautiful examples:
d5dbe19-439adb14-d326-4a6b-8acd-59288f4fb8cd.jpgtn_a3.jpgportrait_of_une_crucifiee_18_by_makar013_d1ja24z-fullview.jpg

I bet that he was!!

Back
Top Bottom