Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Where is this forest?!?!?!
It is a forest in the Gympie region, Queensland, Australia, home to the gympie-gympie (Dendrocnide moroides) a urticant notorious for its extremely painful sting.
Also known as stinging tree, it is reputed to be the most poisonous plant in Australia, if not the world.
After contact with it, the victim will feel an immediate severe burning and stinging that intensifies over the next 20 to 30 minutes and will last from hours to several weeks.
These Sirens are quite comfortable with it, attracting the unaware with their promises of sweet pleasures.

Good luck Tree!!!

Oh my who's this?
She modelled under the name Jane Hamilton (sometimes appearing in print as "Jayne"), and of course under several pseudonyms in various adult magazines from the early 80s iirc until maybe the early 90s - I only worked with her the one time (not on a magazine shoot - it was a corporate advertising gig, so sexy but not nude). Not sure if Jane Hamilton is actually her real name, but that's the name she used when I worked with her. Who knows for sure. I never modelled under my real name and most of the other girls I knew in the business didn't either...

Back
Top Bottom