Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR
I have a fairly extensive collection of photos and I will post selections of them in this thread, rather then posting new threads. Unless Admin tells me otherwise that is!!

First up, the lovely Abby, Feel It Again!!

femjoy_114146_001.jpgfemjoy_114146_002.jpgfemjoy_114146_006.jpgfemjoy_114146_009.jpgfemjoy_114146_011.jpgfemjoy_114146_013.jpgfemjoy_114146_014.jpgfemjoy_114146_016.jpgfemjoy_114146_017.jpg

She is very sexy.

When I saw the title I immediately thought it was going to the revelation of the ladies of this site. Still I think this will be both entertaining and a treasure for manipulators...

T
I hope so ...

I have a fairly extensive collection of photos and I will post selections of them in this thread, rather then posting new threads. Unless Admin tells me otherwise that is!!

No problem at all Gibbsie -​
nice idea for a thread, and it's in just the right place​
:D

When I saw the title I immediately thought it was going to the revelation of the ladies of this site. Still I think this will be both entertaining and a treasure for manipulators...

T

Good idea to only post the best especially if they are good for manipulation. Also a good idea to stick to one thread.

;)

Just one person at a time!!

Back
Top Bottom