Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
On a visit to my small hometown a few weeks ago, I met up with Lily, an old friend of mine. She has always been very curious and intrigued by what I do for a living in the big city, which is world famous for its sexy entertainment scene and visited by millions of tourists annually. More than once she has said she envies me.

She was feeling kind of lost, having been recently dumped by a boyfriend and becoming bored with her job. And she wanted out of that small town. So I suggested she move to the big city, where a pretty girl with a nice body can earn good money while having lots of fun. At first, she was like: "No way!" I asked her "Why not?" She knew right away she didn't have a good answer, and as we talked more about the idea I could see that she was actively considering it.

Well, I'm happy to announce that Lily had her big city debut last night. She made quite a splash, and had a blast to boot! Afterwards, she talked about the rush of intense ego gratification she experienced while strutting before an audience in her skimpy bikini and high heels. I smiled and nodded knowingly. "You're already hooked," I said.

Last edited:
On a visit to my small hometown a few weeks ago, I met up with Lily, an old friend of mine. She has always been very curious and intrigued by what I do for a living in the big city, which is world famous for its sexy entertainment scene and visited by millions of tourists annually. More than once she has said she envies me.

She was feeling kind of lost, having been recently dumped by a boyfriend and becoming bored with her job. And she wanted out of that small town. So I suggested she move to the big city, where a pretty girl with a nice body can earn good money while having lots of fun. At first, she was like: "No way!" I asked her "Why not?" She knew right away she didn't have a good answer, and as we talked more about the idea I could see that she was actively considering it.

Well, I'm happy to announce that Lily had her big city debut last night. She made quite a splash, and had a blast to boot! Afterwards, she talked about the rush of intense ego gratification she experienced while strutting before an audience in her skimpy bikini and high heels. I smiled and nodded knowingly. "You're already hooked," I said.

"And another one bites the dust ..."

Lovely ladies
Going for a song
Got a lot of callers
But they never stay for long

pale_0 (10).jpgpale_0,jpg (7).jpgpale_0,jpg (3).jpglov pale_0,jpg (2).jpglov smoker (2).jpgElena-Larina-Nude-Leaked-Girl_Favorite_Girl-Photos-8.jpeglov NakedGirls.com-Elena-Larina-de-3.jpeglov get_the_restraints_74_by_sgtrock75_de22ib0.jpg

Picked up this lovely new bikini yesterday. I plan to dance in it for a while tonight, so I hope you'll come see me at the club. And don't worry, I'll eventually be in a thong which I know you want to see. Club rules dictate that during the final hour of the night, we go-go girls can wear nothing more than a string between our cheeks.

Picked up this lovely new bikini yesterday. I plan to dance in it for a while tonight, so I hope you'll come see me at the club. And don't worry, I'll eventually be in a thong which I know you want to see. Club rules dictate that during the final hour of the night, we go-go girls can wear nothing more than a string between our cheeks.

And it fits you just perfectly!

Each lady would look beautiful being on the cross. Especially when they begin the dance with their firm body and lovely breasts. It is also nice to see a true redhead with the first lady in this collection.

Solana 1

Attachments

• solana_18373_1.jpg
    solana_18373_1.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 71
  • solana_18373_2.jpg
    solana_18373_2.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 58
  • solana_18373_3.jpg
    solana_18373_3.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 54
  • solana_18373_4.jpg