Lovely Laura Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Laura gets stripped, whipped, crucified, whipped some more and tortured on the cross. Sorry nail fans no nails only tied. I'm not really a nail fan myself as to me nails represent finality and I want to have some more fun with a lovely young woman not destroy her forever. "Laura am Kreuz"
View attachment 670229View attachment 670230View attachment 670231View attachment 670232View attachment 670233
View attachment 670234View attachment 670235View attachment 670236View attachment 670237
brought to you from our friendly local neighborhood torturers at Inquisitionlive.

Now that was a real good one. The best one I have ever seen so far

We are all very green and environmentally aware, so re use of the cross is part of this. It even extends her crucified body, which will be ground down for fertiliser, to help grow food. A pity her clothes were torn and not carefully removed.

Lovely Laura Crucified, since a few seemed to enjoy this thread I found a program that would allow me to trim the promo vids down to an acceptable size (less than 10mb is my understanding) for the forum that cruxers could download. Will be 5 vids in 3 parts. Also I tried as best I could to cut out the 2 irritating monks with exception of the last vid. :)

Attachments

• 1.mp4
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,401
  • 2.mp4
    2.6 MB · Views: 914
Back
Top Bottom