LUBA BEAUCHAMP Captive of the perverted Marquise and his friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
Luba Beauchamp, a young innocent girl whose father had lost all his belongings, was offered for sale. Her father, Count Beauchamp, had become hopelessly overindebted, and had fallen into the trap of the diabolical Marquise Vauxhall. The Marquise had already developed a diabolical plan for months to get the young, innocent and at the same time beautiful young woman into his hands. The Marquise resided in a medieval castle, and for years rumors had been circulating about debauched orgies and perverse parties that the Marquise and his noble comrades held there. So the unsuspecting Luba was brought to the medieval castle under a pretext, and was now at the mercy of the Marquise and his friends.
New meat for the Marquise.jpg

The young woman was led through the castle and then forced by her tormentors through a dark passage into an old cellar vault, which eventually turned out to be a medieval torture chamber. A young woman was naked and her hands were fastened in chains to the ceiling of the old vault. A man in a monk's habit was mercilessly whipping the defenseless woman. Several nobles bustled about in the dungeon, dressed in the finest robes, they followed the martyrdom of the young woman and fired the monk to strike even harder Luba looked fearfully at the Marquise and his henchmen who repeatedly groped the flawless and almost naked body of the defenseless woman. Especially the large full breasts of Luba excited the Marquise "welts on these full breasts will suit you well my child" Luba remained steadfast she did not want to give these beasts the triumph, at least not immediately.

Luba showed whipping Kopie.jpg

Last edited:
Trembling all over her body, Luba was quickly stripped until she stood completely naked in front of the slobbering men, who with perverse lust, however, turned again to their other victim.... Then the monk took a few steps aside to the winch and turned the crank. Her hands went up. Pleasurably, her tormentor watched her young naked body tighten, her full breasts straining and heaving from the weight of her womb. She stood on her toes, he followed the curved lines of her long, stretched legs with his eyes. The monk noted the winch, she just barely reached the rough stony floor with her toes. The torturer reached for the whip. Luba now practically took the position that the other young girl had taken before, the completely merciless nobles now had other things in mind to do to the other young woman. Meanwhile, the monk whipped Luba mercilessly, preferentially on her full white breasts, which were becoming more and more pink from the welts . . Luba looked fearfully at her tormentors, what would they do to her? And what would the brutal men do with the other girl who was freed from her chains and now had to entertain her tormentors in other ways. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Luba whipped Kopie.jpg

Marquise Vauxhall met his nephew and they both stood before the chained beauty. "Well, began the Marquise, Madame Beauchamp I may introduce you to my nephew, he has had his eye on her for some time and I now leave her in his care." "Yes, my dear uncle, and I will personally subdue this pretty dove, with whip and if necessary tongs and branding iron, but I will then leave these rougher measures to our Father," while enjoying the spectacle the nephew replied. "With these words, the nobleman stroked the naked and defenceless upper body of his pretty prisoner with his riding whip, and she turned away from her tormentor in disgust.

Luba disguisted.jpg

The sadistic monk returned with a small pair of pliers,
grabbed her left nipple with his large hand and clamped it
between the jaws of the instrument. He squeezed it hard and Luba
cried out in pain. The priest began to twist the tender flesh
the delicate flesh of her pink nipple and the naked woman wriggled and
cried out in a cold sweat. He let go of the left nipple and now took
the right nipple with the same sadistic effort.
Luba tortured with pliers Kopie.jpg
The young woman screamed and trembled, but her resistance was not yet broken, curses and imprecations kept coming from her lips.
Meanwhile, the other nobles forced the other girl to satisfy them orally, only reluctantly did the young woman open her mouth to the amusement of her tormentors.
The Marquise and his nephew watched the spectacle with relish and kept switching their gaze to both victims.
The Marquise spoke with a sneer" Father can torture you like this for hours, and if you still don't come to your senses, t.
we will heat the tongs a little, what do you think dearest nephew?"
"Good idea dear uncle, young Miss Beauchamp is a real challenge for our dear father,
but our reverend Father loves a challenge, doesn't he, Reverend?
The priest noted the comments with a disdainful grunt while the second young girl was forced to her knees with a rope around her neck.
The poor girl was forced to her knees, and the men all forced their oral satisfaction at once. The men alternately whipped their hard cocks
Into the beautiful face of their pretty captive, who finally gave up all resistance. As soon as she tried to close her mouth or stop licking with her tongue, her tormentor tightened the rope around her neck and let her go.
The rope around her neck and left her no choice but to endure the perversions.
Klaudia forced multi  blowjob.jpg

Finally, the nephew of the Marquise also seized an incredible desire to be orally pampered by the pretty Luba,
So the sadist loosened the chains of his pretty captive and forced her to her knees.
The young woman initially denied him this satisfaction, but after a few light blows and threats she timidly opened her
Soft full mouth enclosed the penis of her tormentor, who suddenly came and shouted at Luba, "Come on, open your mouth and swallow my juice, otherwise I'll have to get really rough".
But Luba squirmed again and instead spat her rapist's cum next to her, some of it landing on her shapely breasts.
Luba forced orally.jpg
The other girl, meanwhile, resigned herself to her fate and, to the loud howls of her tormentors, satisfied one after another, often several men at once.
With her hands tied behind her back, the young woman was at the mercy of all the perversities of her tormentors.
The old marquise watched the spectacle with a sadistic grin on his face.
Claudia multiorally forced.jpg
But it seemed that the nephew was not at all taken with the degrading spectacle of his captive, so he spoke to his uncle " Dear Uncle
These two little pigeons still need some breeding and education, I will continue the education with whip, tongs and branding iron". With these words
Both women held their breath, what would come to them now?

Back
Top Bottom