Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little follow-up to my latest picture, I'd be tempted to define it a cutscene.

View attachment 875020
Great scene! I- speaking only for me- would rather take time on that nipple. It is soo sensitive - for needles, fire, pliers and more. After hours you can cut thr remains though - before turning to the other side... Your picture starts head-cinema... Thank you for that!

Always great to see MadBob's work. I've missed your renders since VoD and then Lotte closed. Look forward to more soon.

Thank you so much, @Tormentor . It's always encouraging for art-makers to know that people like their stuff.
I have to admit that VoD end Lotte's disappearances - especially the latter - have left me demotivated and a bit sad, and that reflceted negatively on my ideas and inspiration.
Fortunately, there is CF, a safe harbour for many of us kinky artists.
Also, a technical problem (loss of a quite expensive video card) stopped me for a while from doing new art.
Things are going a little better now, and hopefully I'll be back soon-ish with some new stuff.

Wow- I do love your work- gorgeous! And you are right: If you love your work, you will do it the best!

Great scene! I- speaking only for me- would rather take time on that nipple. It is soo sensitive - for needles, fire, pliers and more. After hours you can cut thr remains though - before turning to the other side... Your picture starts head-cinema... Thank you for that!

Thank you. And this thank you goes to all the people who kindly faved my pictures recently and less recently. I appreciate your moral support!

The images above are my absolute favourites, not just of your work but ever.
Bunny impaled (for Bunny Bound)
I always wanted to see a closeup from a lower angle :)
Four illustrations for Eda Chang's story "Relative power"
Where can I find that story?

Last edited:
Great pic, MadBob. Looks like it took them quite some time to extract a confession.

Thank you. Yeah, in the beginning they always think that they can resist.

I love the way the torture is unseen. Let's your imagination run wild!

Thanks, and you're right: it's important to invite the viewer to fill the gaps.

Back
Top Bottom